Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Vs Prasad

Cardiologist, Bangalore

Dr. Vs Prasad Cardiologist, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. Vs Prasad
Dr. Vs Prasad is one of the best Cardiologists in Bidrahalli, Bangalore. You can visit him at Cardiology Clinic in Bidrahalli, Bangalore. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Vs Prasad on has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Cardiology Clinic

#503, 8th Main, 9th Cross, Sadashiv NagarBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Vs Prasad

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I had a breakup with a girl whom I loved from deep of my heart. Now as she is not with me I feel depressed. I also had an instant weight loss of about 20kgs in just 2 months. What should I do?

MD - Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Jammu
Chill and don't take tension. Nothing is permanent in this world. Try to make new friends and concentrate on your studies.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from dry cough and whenever I cough hard I feel chest pain what should I do?

PGP In Diabetologist, Fellowship in non-invasive Cardiology, MD - Medicine, MBBS
Endocrinologist, Delhi
Don't worry it will be fine within 2-3 days. Meanwhile, take steam inhalations and cough syrup. You can use tab crocin pain relief for the pain upto 3 times a day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear Dr. Please advise what should I do in respect of High Cholesterol and Uric Acid Regards, P.K.BHALLA 9810016269.

MD - Homeopathy, BHMS
Homeopath, Vadodara
For high cholesterol you need to make some dietary changes that you must know. With that do exercise and pranayamas which also helps. As far as uric acid is considered i will suggest you to take homoeopathic medicine as it cures it and you don't have to take it for life long. Pljs it has no side effects. I cannot prescribe a medicine here as it needs more details to select an effective homoeopathic medicine. Otherwise you can make some changes in diet like low protein diet.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 75 years old and suffering from high BP and pain in upper abdomen, headache, head heaviness.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Tell me your BP reading Low salt and low spicy diet Avoid fatty fried food Headache may be due to high BP follow advises given below: You can take(If No drug allergy) : 1. Tablet Crocin (Paracetamol 500 mg) one tablet after food when required for headache after food for 2-3 days (maximum 2 tablets with gap of 12 hour can be taken in a day) 2. Adequate sleep 6-8 hr in a day Get BP checked Regular physical exercise and meditation and yoga complete history of your headache for further management like duration, severity, aggravating factors/relieving/ triggering/ associated factor to reach diagnosis
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from cough and if I cough hard it cause a chest pain to me? What can I do?

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Do warm saline gurgling 3-4 times daily 2. Take viscodyne d syrup 2tsf thrice daily if it is a dry cough or viscodyne syrup if cough is associated with sputum 3. You may have to take antibiotic along with it and carry out investigations including x ray chest after consulting physician, if no relief4. Avoid smoking if you smoke.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir in my body shape my hands and chest part is broad and hands are fat is there any exercises to get a good shape within one month or two months.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hi, obaesity, being common, now a days due to irregular life style, - can be reduced, by opting - certain natural norms in life. Go for a brisk walk in d morning to restore blood circulation to nourish d whole body. *tk, plenty of water to eliminate toxins and to regulate metabolism to burn fats cell. Go for meditation to reduce your stress and to nourish cell& tissues to curb fats cells. * go for cycling, jogging, swimming, skipping, gardening, playing badminton. * opt staircase, instead of a lift. * tk, oats with green tea in d breakfast. * tk, salad, fruits, sprouts in ample qty in lunch. * consume salad, fruits whenever you feel hungry. Avoid, caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, junk food, cookies, burger, pizza. Homoeo medicines which r administered gently, acts rapidly without any adverse effect, thereof. @ phyto berryq-10 drops, thrice with little water. Tk care.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I feel chest pain, I get infected with cold fastly, I feel tired fastly, I can't breath properly.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Noida
You did not mentioned about your complete diagnosis and symptoms of your problems. Since how long you have this problem? Generally chest pain appears with colds and coughing since long time indicates some TB or asthma.If you had not such symptoms then it will go easily. Take the following Ayurveda medicines. MAHA LAXMIVILAS RAS .. 1tab KAPHKUTHAR ARS ......1tab twice daily with Honey and Tulasi leave extract and Ginger extract for 2-3 weeks. If you feel better result then continue it for 3months otherwise have private consultation with me for pulse diagnosis and proper treatment at my NOIDA Clinic,.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 37 years old, my heart beat per minute 96-104, I have work tensions I am govt teacher. Pls give me advice.

Dietitian/Nutritionist, Raipur
You should check up bp and ecg first with consulting physician. Dont take tension, manage your life style, do regular physical exercise, avoid fatty food. It will help you.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

If heart attack comes once there are chances to come again it should be danger to life second attack.

General Physician, Mumbai
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle can go a long way in preventing a heart attack. Take your medicines in time. Stay active. Eat healthy. Stop thinking about another heart attack. Live a stress free life. This is a key to healthy heart.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My Hb1Ac is 8, LDL is 140 and HDL is 26, SGPT and SGOT are also elevated. My age is 34 Weight is 63, reducing more than 1 kg per mon th. What to do to cure all the things?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Navi Mumbai
Hi your hb1 ac is raised that means your sugar may be raised so first of all do blood sugar level and then consult to dibetologist.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am avinash 37 years old. From dec-14 I am taking tab stator 10mg for chalestrol and I have also diabetic. I want to know I have to take stator tab life time.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
Hello dear High triglycerides and cholesterol can cause atherosclerotic heart disease or narrowed coronary arteries in the heart can cause the symptoms of angina, when theheart muscle is not provided with enough oxygen to function. Decreased blood supply to the brain may be due to narrowed small arteries in the brain or because the larger carotidarteries in the neck may become blocked. This can result in a transient ischmic attack or stroke. Peripheral artery disease describes gradual narrowing of the arteries that supply the legs. During exercise , if the legs do not get enough blood supply, they can develop pain , called claudication . Other arteries in the body may also be affected by plaque buildup causing them to narrow, including the mesenteric arteries to the intestine and the renal arteries to the kidney. Change life style .do meditation,yoga, Go walk daily, do any one physically activity daily any game., Avoid fast foods,oily foods,junk foods,alcohol,smoking,fatty foods, non-veg.,avoid stress,take plenty of water in day time. And 1 glass of water before bed at night. use flax oil, omega-3 fatty meal or cap., take .green veg., whole grain. Garlic,. Cod liver oil. Take anti cholesterol medicines . Cap. Ecosprin gold-10 at night daily. continue diabetic medicines.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 83 running, male, slim and no regular medicines being taken. Oonly vitamin tablet a day. I get high pulse at times which can reach 100 - 110 m when I feel discomfort. I take regular exercise and very active for my age. This high pulse remains for anything from 10 to 60 minutes and there are no timing for this it can occue any time. I am otherwise ok.

MD-Ayurveda, Basic Life Support (B.L.S), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Ahmednagar
Go to cardiologist. He will do few tests of you like ecg. Stress test and 2decho. If he finds conduction problem in your heart due to old age he may advise you 24 hours holter monitoring. Go for it with admission. He will also prescribe some medicines to regular your conduction problem.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Kal mujhe pehli baar chakkar aaya me bahut zor se niche gir gya. Check krane par Dr. ne kaha ki blood pressure low hogya isliye. Kya aap bata sakte ho ki mujhe kya hua hai. aaj mera bklood pressure 110 tha and mei 20 years ka hu and 57 kg weight.hai

MD - Consultant Physician, Doctor of Medicine, MD
General Physician, Ahmedabad
Don't fast don't stand for long keep hydrated. Take salted nimbupani daily at 12 am in summers can add spoon of sugar too.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have high homocysteine level >60. Also I have high MCV levels based on the report. Please advice me on how to control. Thanks.

General Physician, Delhi
Homocysteine levels are related to deficiency of vitamins B6, B12, folic acid which inturn MCV increase can also occur due to vitamin B12 deficiency which could be one of the reason of increase homocysteine levels however its necessary to rule out cardiac disease risk. To maintain so 1) avoid red meat in diet you can take maximum two servings per week .eat more of green vegetables including green leafy vegetables and salads. 2)quit smoking 3) exercise daily 4) maintain your weight. 5) you can have multivitamins enriched with vitamin B6, B12 and folic acid. Repeat your homocysteine level in three months to acess the levels.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Cholesterol total 222, HDL 39, LDL 160, n onhdl cholesterol 183 Uric acid 7.5 what is medicine for this.

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Mr. Lybrate-user, your lipids particularly ldl I fairly high, cholesterol is ok. You need to control fat intake particularly trans fats and saturated fats. Avoid deep fried item, egg yolk, red meat, high fat cheese etc. Do regular exercise for over 1 hour a day. Similarly avoid alcohol, certain fishes like sardines, herring, haddock, trout, salmon, scallops, mushrooms, shell fish and organ meat as well as red meat for reducing uric acid. No drug may be needed at this moment.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi sir good noon, My problem is I have acidity problem I have symptoms like heart burning, burning sensation abdomen, palpitation, chest pain is rotating to one place to another place and also left arm uneasy and pain is moving some times left side of chest I was scared and I have taken ECG. I consulted to a doctor shown to the doctor it was good and normal that is 2 months back. Doctor was given rabeprazole & domperidone and one syrup. I used it one month course. Now again started my problem My main problem is, i am psychologically suffer When pain is moving left n right of the chest. It might be any heart related sm thng. Even dctr told me to tht Nt Related heart any thing. Pls suggest me sir Will ECG report change within short period sir? Pls suggest me am psychologically suffer sir.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hi, this is of course, gastric disorder with hyper acidity due to irregular diatary habits, irregular intake, inedequate sleep, stress, anxiety, consumption of a little qty of water. When gastric disorder surges upward, causes pain in both d arms, chest making confused to that of cardiac disorder. * take, plenty of water to eliminate toxins and to regulate your acidity. * take your breakfast, lunch and dinner on time. * go for meditation to reduce your stress, anxiety. Homoeo medicine / @ china 200-6 pills, thrice. @ nux vom 30-6 pills, thrice a day. You r over weight by 10 kg, try to reduce. Take care.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Whenever I journey anywhere at night by train. I feel sleeplessness and when try to sleep. Feel fear (ghabrahat), heart beat increases, , fully feel uncomfortable and unable to sleep whenever journey anywhere, , can you suggest me what can I do to in this situation? ? Whenever I want to close my eyes, , I want to sleep, feel fear, sleeplessness, please give me any advice.

PG Diploma in Guidance and counselling, MA Psychology
Psychologist, Noida
As per your description of your situation, it shows that you have anxiety from traveling in train in night. This situation of yours may be because of that you associated some fear with traveling in night and it has become anxiety of traveling in night. Before planning for next journey, start one exercise at your home daily: when you go on bed for sleeping, before sleeping after closing eyes visualize whole situation in which you have fear, while you are lying on bed. In this process, you may have fear again but immediately stop your visualization, start deep breathing for approx five minutes and after deep breathing, start again visualization that situation, if you face fear again, go for deep breathing. Practice this whole process every day for at least ten minutes. I hope, you will get relief.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir. I am a 32 years old male. I have been suffering from white coat hypertension what should I do?

MD - Internal Medicine
General Physician, Nashik
You can get your bp checked at home setting. Or 24 hour ambulatory bp recording machines are available.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed