Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vrinda K GYour feedback matters!
Is checking whether or not I am pregnant through a home kit a good idea? It's been 9 days. We have not had sex. Me and my boyfriend just played with each others lower parts. He had precum on his hands as he might have ejaculated but then he rubbed his hands on hid pants and after they were dry he touched my clitoris. He didn't put a finger inside me as my hymen is still not broken and I am a virgin. He just rubbed me on the outside. So do you think there are any chances of me getting pregnant? I have my periods started and I feel completely normal. Pls can I get a brief "yes" or "no" Thankyou soo much.
I want to know about vaccination to be given to a pregnant women,\as my wife is 16 weeks pregnant (first pregnancy), which vaccines required to be given to my wife to avoid any abnormalities to my wife and my unborn baby.
Dear Dr. My wife is pregnant from last 13 weeks and she has abdominal pain most of time specially just after sometime when she go for toilet She is sensitive to almost antibiotics and pain killer drugs Now pls help me and suggested some ways.
I have pcod. M taking metmorfin 500 mg 2 times a day and krimson 35. The day before yesterday my 21 day pill pack ended and yesterday my partner rubbed his unprotected penis on my butt. Is their any possibility if he didn't ejaculate to get pregnant? Is it possible if there was sperm in precum to flow inside vagina and m on pill and still can get pregnant?
Hi doctor I'm 4 and a half month pregnant I consulted my doctor she gave me a tablet name called vetocal-z after eating it I get stomach burning and from two days in suffering from lose motion I fell very tried is it any problem wil it affect my baby please give me some solution.
1. This fruit is packed with plenty of vitamins such as vitamin a and e to improve your eyesight. In addition to it, custard apple has vitamin b2 and riboflavin that protect your eyes from vision problems.
2. Facilitates digestion- Rich in copper and dietary fibre, custard apple helps keep your digestive tract in the pink of health. The digestion of food and its passage through the gut and intestinal tract becomes smoother.
3. Treats arthritis- Magnesium in custard apples maintains a healthy balance of fluids and electrolytes in your body. This removes the excess of acids and fluids in your joints which leads to inflammation.
I am having pcos for last 7 years conceived in 2012 with the help of medicine suffers miscarriage after three months of pregnancy since then unable to conceived now Dr. conducts hsg test that shows total fallopian tube blockages .my doctor advices laparoscopic surgery for it .i wanted to know is surgery is only solution or any other treatment is available for fallopian tube blockage? Pls help as earliest.
If you want to have a safe pregnancy by curtailing all sorts of complications, then you have to promptly respond to warning bells. There are certain warning symptoms that should not be neglected at all as that might put your pregnancy in danger.
- Bleeding: This kind of situation cannot be ignored as that often leads to serious issues like placental abruption or miscarriage. In this case, you are definitely in need of the assistance of any expert midwife.
- Swollen face or hands: Slightly swollen face or hands in pregnancy are normal, but if you observe excessive puffiness, especially on your feet and ankles, then it is a warning sign as it might lead to toxaemia or PIH. Therefore, consulting a doctor is very much needed in this regard.
- Abdominal pain: Round ligament pain is quite normal, and you do not have to worry about the same. But if the pain is accompanied by bleeding, then the danger of miscarriage might come into being, and thus you should be very much alert about the same.
- Blurry vision: Both blurry vision and dizziness are the commonest pregnancy symptoms. But if they get increased suddenly, visit your doctor.
- Itching: Itching is common during pregnancy mostly due to stretching of the skin. Your skin also becomes dry. But if it continues for long, then you should check the same with your doctor for avoiding liver disorder.
- Fever: Exposure to flu and cold viruses increases during pregnancy, as a result of which fever occurs. But if the fever lasts for more than 48 hours, then viral conditions can be expected, which are pretty dangerous.
- Unwanted back pain: Normal pain in pregnancy is alright, but excessive pain might indicate bladder or kidney infections, preterm labour, miscarriage or cyst. All these conditions should be essentially avoided to ensure a healthy pregnancy.
- Gushing of fluid: If you are not in labour, but are feeling wet constantly, then it is better to see a doctor. There might be a great possibility of breaking of water, and this is quite dangerous in the advanced stage of pregnancy.
Less movement of baby Experiencing baby kicking is quite natural during pregnancy, and if stops suddenly, then there is something wrong. Kicking patterns should be followed and then only you will be able to realize whether the baby is normal or not. If you are facing any of the above symptoms, then immediately visit your doctor.