Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Vjiayakumar

MBBS, MD - Pathology

Pathologist, Bangalore

49 Years Experience  ·  250 at clinic
Dr. Vjiayakumar MBBS, MD - Pathology Pathologist, Bangalore
49 Years Experience  ·  250 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. Vjiayakumar
Dr. Vjiayakumar is a popular Pathologist in Tavarekere, Bangalore. He has been a practicing Pathologist for 49 years. He is a qualified MBBS, MD - Pathology . You can meet Dr. Vjiayakumar personally at Vijaya Diagnostic Centre in Tavarekere, Bangalore. Book an appointment online with Dr. Vjiayakumar and consult privately on has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 43 years of experience on You can find Pathologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MBBS - Mysore Medical College, - 1968
MD - Pathology - Mysore Medical College, - 1975
Languages spoken
Professional Memberships
Indian Medical Association (IMA)


Book Clinic Appointment

Vijaya Diagnostic Centre

No 59, 3rd Main, KEB Layout BTM 1st Stage, Behind SBI ATM, 100 Feet Ring RoadBangalore Get Directions
250 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Vjiayakumar

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

How we can over come the body pains And muscular activities we want solution for this qation.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Take one tablet of crocin pain relief as and when required after food up to a maximum of 3 tablets daily, 2.Drink plenty of water 3.Take adequate rest
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I feel very week all the time and my body pains. Lot of tiredness can't do anything after coming from work, I do night shift. My legs pain all the time.

Psychiatrist, Chandigarh
Night shifts cause a shifting of the body s normal bio rythms. Try and exercise in the evenings regularly. Exercise like yoga or walking help by building BDNF in the brain and also release endorphins and enkephalins which are natural pain killers.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am using combiflam with zinetac tab for body pains daily morning and restyle 0.5 mg three tabs at 10.00 PM for sleeping are there any side effects if so what kind of side effects pl. Let me know without side effect medicine for the above problems.

MD - Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Chennai
yes daily combiflam will destroy your kidney and restyl will shrink your brain (produce early dementia, worsen mood, disinhibited behavior, withdrawal seizures,..etc), and daily zintac will make ur stomach without normal acid needed for food digestion. You need a psychiatric consultation to oversome these problems
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am 20 year old my question is when I was sleeping than my body is so pain. What I can do to remove this pain?

General Physician, Mumbai
For pain take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and I will suggest you to eat nutritious home made food with adequate fluid intake and get your blood checked for cbc and follow up with reports.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I always feel heavy on the right side of my body from head to toe. Severe pain in my right shoulder and feet. Is it symptom for any disorder? also my husband is suffering from severe pain in his right arm. He is unable to lift his hand completely, he is not getting relief from any kind of medicine or massage.

BHARAT JYOTI, MRACGP, INCEPTOR, MD-PhD, MD - Psychiatry, FIPS, Fellow of Academy of General Education (FAGE), DPM, MBBS
Psychiatrist, Bangalore
you need to check for Osteoarthritis and your husband for Frozen shoulder and cervical problem with Orthopaedician
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 20 years old I have avert pain in head and leg this a very important to get my body but nothing is the result for seng breakfast.

B.H.M.S., Senior Homeopath Consultant
Homeopath, Delhi
You can take bio. Lat. 200 / 5 drops in little water thrice a day for one week. Revert back after one week with feedback.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When I am intimating with my husband I am getting horrible pain please tell me what to do.

General Physician, Mumbai
Coital pain is mostly due to dry vagina. And more you are terrified it will remain dry. A vicious cycle. Lubrication is a must before penetration. Give more time on foreplay. Once the vagina gets moist. That is the right time for penetration. Discuss this problem with your husband as he may not be aware of your pain. You can choose lubricant jelly from a pharmacy which will be helpful. Even saliva is a good choice. Sometimes vaginal pain occurs due to vaginal muscle spasm called Vaginismus. Doctors don't know exactly why vaginismus happens. It's usually linked to anxiety and fear of having sex. But it's unclear which came first, the vaginismus or the anxiety. Treatment Women with vaginismus can do exercises, in the privacy of their own home, to learn to control and relax the muscles around the vagina. The approach is called progressive desensitization, and the idea is to get comfortable with insertion. First, do Kegel exercises by squeezing the same muscles you use to stop the flow of urine when urinating. Squeeze the muscles. Hold for 2 seconds. Relax the muscles. Do about 20 Kegels at a time. You can do them as many times a day as you want to. Other medical problems like infections can also cause painful intercourse. Treatment will be done according to diagnosis.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My left hand finger tips turns red with pain. What is the reason. Is any test required?

M.B.B.S., F.I.C.A. (USA), P.G.D.I.H, F.C.G.P., D.C.A.H
Psychiatrist, Vadodara
Get yourself examined by a qualified physician nearby or consult me. There are many things with these symptoms.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to manage shoulder joint problems

International Arthroscopy , Shoulder Surgery Fellowship, M Ch. Ortho, Fellowship in Joint Replacement, Fellowship Tr.Sports surgery/arthroscopy, Fellowship in Orthopaedic Rehabilitation (FOR), MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Play video

Here is a video tip that'll help you understand how to manage shoulder joint problems

3899 people found this helpful

Lossy noise and lightly fever and body pain through 4 days please give suggestions for medicine.

General Physician,
You may be having viral fever due to change of weather condition dobwarm saline gargle regularly have homemade freshly prepared lemon juice which is rich in vitamin c thereby increasing your body autoimmune system which prevents infection. In the mean time you can have a tab paracetamol or calpol. It will be alright.

My brother having viral fever we consulted to a Dr. He is taking medicine on time but the issue he is feeling very low even can't walk properly having body ache .neither eating nor talk with anyone. My question is what I can give him to eat so tht he will get well soon? Suggest best thanks in advance.

MRCP (UK), MD - Psychiatry, MBBS
Psychiatrist, Ghaziabad
Pls consult a physician as quite a few times things take a turn for the worst. U need to see to it that he has adequate nutrition to help him cope n recuperate. Light regular small meals plus fluids eg water, juice,ors. Oral rehydration salt used as per instructions. Hope your brother gets well soon. Rgds.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from headache . Body pain .cough and today morning I fainted . Do I have to worry?

Acupressurist, Chandigarh
Dear lybrate user, due to hot weather or low bp it is possible. You should take lemon water with honey daily. You can take rhus a tox 30 thrice a day three drops in water.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My friend is suffering from severe fever since last week and some times body pain.

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
Do consult General Physician for fever and learn stretching and Strengthening exercises from Neuro Physiotherapist Best Wishes
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I feel very tired and my body is in hard pain from three days. And I have hard headache from today. Please give me a best prescription and allopathic medicines.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello, you may be having headache because of stress/ refractory problems/ any ENT problem or may be Migraine Headache kindly follow advises given below: you can take(If No drug allergy) : 1. Tablet Crocin (Paracetamol 500 mg) one tablet after food when required for headache after food for 2-3 days (maximum 2 tablets with gap of 12 hour can be taken in a day) 2. Adequate sleep 6-8 hr in a day 3. Get check eyes for refractive error 4. We need to go for ENT evaluation to rule out sinusitis 5. Get BP checked 6. Regular physical exercise and meditation and yoga complete history of your headache for further management like duration, severity, aggravating factors/relieving/ triggering/ associated factor to reach diagnosis consult physician for further management.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in my body from last two days and I am taking painkiller, what shall I do? Please advise.

General Physician, Mumbai
Its a sign of fever and can take tablet paracetamol and Eat nutritious food and have adequate fluid intake and take physical rest
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir, I have fever and cold for so many days and body pain also. What to do please tell me?

General Physician, Faridabad
take 1 tab sinarest at night , steam inhalation. saline garggles, it will help you. welcome for further help
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Sir, now I have one problem now my body always pain but before no that problem coming only few months what I can do. My age 34 years old male I am working as a pipe fitter very hard working.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, this might be because of weakness and overwork. So take alfalfa tonic with ginseng and five phos 6x, 5 tabs twice daily. Take care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 26 years old female and i am having bodyache from last 3months and I got my miscarriage last month. Please tell me what should I take to get rid of it and why is this happening to me?

DGO, MD, MRCOG, CCST, Accredation in Colposcopy
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
Please do a complete blood count, thyroid function test and vit -d level. If any of these are abnormal you will need treatment accordingly.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have got fractured in my right hand and its really paining. What should I do to remove my pain?

General Physician, Nashik
Rest. Take a break from your normal activities. Ice. Place an ice pack or bag of frozen peas on the sore area for 15 to 20 minutes three times a day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My body more paining problems So I am not do anything. Give any tips and solve my problem.

General Physician, Cuttack
It could be due to deficiency of vitamin d3, b12, calcium 1. I advice you to get your blood tested for hemoglobin, vitamin d3, b12 and calcium 2. Consult physician with report for advice and treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed