Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vivekananda Shetty
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vivekananda ShettyYour feedback matters!
Hello I am a girl 24 years old, I have some issues since last 15 days about ringworm I have many ringworms around lower breast at around bra's lower strap and some around vagina also I am using sertacream (Sertaconazole nitrate cream 2% w/w) This controls my itching but ringworm still remain Please suggest me a beat treatment Thank you.
I had protected sex with sex worker. I felt diarrhea, fever and fatigue. So I done HIV 4th generation test after 40 days. The result was HIv negative i.e. O.3. Still I had to check another test after 10 days. But fever diarrhea and fatigue still there and I am taking general medications for that. Please suggest me what to do further.
Sir how to increase quantity of platelets in blood. Last week I am suffering from viral fever and in blood checkup my platelets were low it is 104000. Now I am healthy but still I have an doubt that I have low platelet s. How can I increase my platelets in blood naturally thank you.
मैंने पिछली रात एक कॉल girl से शारीरिक संबंध बनाए उस समय मैंने कॉन्डम का उपयोग किया था।मैंने उसे उसके होठों पर दो बार kiss किया,उसे किसी भी प्रकार से मैंने deep lip kiss नहीं किया। उस कॉल गर्ल को मैंने 4 या 5 second तक 2 बार Lip kiss किया । क्या मुझे aids hiv हो सकता है? बाद में मुझे पता चला कि वो एक बच्चे की माँ भी है,इस वजह से मेरी चिन्ताएं बढ़ गयी है ,और मैं परेशान हो गया हूं। please मेरा योग्य मार्गदर्शन करें।
He is suffering from heart disease and blockage in nerve of 60% so is it necessary to do BY PASS SURGERY?
Pain in both upper and lower legs. Some times pain is so severe it becomes difficult to walk. At night I am unable to sleep due to pain.
My issue is. From childhood I suffering from stammering problem. Now am 26 year old now also I can't speak properly. I just depressed from this from. Childhood. If I start to speech anything with others or any other places to talk in public automatically I getting fear of talk very badly. And start to get body full of shivering. Then that moment I can't speak a single word from my mouth. Can I get relief from stammering. Any hope I get please do inform. Any treatment centres in bangalore. India. Send me address. Where can solve my problem. and live my happy life.
While fruits and vegetables may not always feel appetising, most people can’t keep away from sweets and desserts. Unfortunately, by doing this, we are harming ourselves. Processed sugars that go into making these desserts and sweets have a high calorific value and negligible amount of nutrients. For this reason, sugar is also known to have empty calories.
Here are a few more reasons you should stay away from sweets and start eating a healthier diet.
- It deposits fat cells in your liver: Processed sugar has a very high level of fructose in it. Unlike glucose, fructose, is not needed by the body. When we eat fructose, the body converts it into fat and deposits it in the liver. Over tie, these fat deposits can build up and trigger liver diseases.
- It makes the body resistant to insulin: Insulin is a hormone essential for the conversion of glucose into energy. However, eating excessive amounts of processed sugar can make the body resistant to insulin. This makes the pancreas produce excessive insulin, which further leads to elevated blood sugar levels. This can also trigger conditions like type II diabetes.
- It reduces immunity: Sugar causes inflammation, which reduces the efficacy of the immune system. It also raises blood pressure and keeps white blood cells from doing their job thus putting you at a higher risk of falling sick. By reducing your good cholesterol level, sugar also increases your risk of suffering from cardio vascular conditions such as heart attacks and strokes. Sugar has even been linked to Alzheimer’s disease.
- Sugar affects your sleep: Eating large amounts of sugar can cause stress and anxiety. It also keeps your body from relaxing and tenses the muscles. Thus, eating a sugary sack before going to bed can keep you tossing and turning and not allow you to have a good night’s sleep.
- Sugar causes weight gain: Weight loss is one of the most visible effects of cutting down sugar. By making your body resistant to insulin energy gets stored as fat instead of being used up. Sugar also makes the body resistant to leptin which is responsible for telling the brain when we’ve had enough to eat. This makes us eat more and more even though the stomach is full.
Additionally, sugar triggers the release of dopamine and is addictive. When combined these factors make a person consume more than is needed and causes conditions, such as obesity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.