Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VivekanandaYour feedback matters!
In this type of season m just fed up from the rashes in inner thighs. What should I do that I will never happen again. That area become reddish and got wound. After that I got black patches. Please give me perfect solution.
The sides of my nose used to dry up fastly and this makes appear white powdery on sides of my nose. What shall I do to make it clean.
Hi sir, myself sambit kanungo (19 years old) n having fordyce spots on my upper lip since 2-3 years, I actually do not want to deal with therapy such as laser or electrolytic, I am here asking you if there is any product I can get it online or offline and any natural treatment needed to fade away it.
I am sixty two years old and am quite active. I am using hair dye black rose since last 20 years and find no problem. Last year once I changed it to other dye just once and my face color was become black and I stopped it then. How I can recover my skin color of the face. I am still using black rose mehendi dye. Please suggest.
I am 28 years old female, I have Constipation problem. Pimple on face, dark circle, weakness, please help me.
I have been suffering from skin problems from last few years, if l eat medicine then the disease part Will well and again it occur other part of my body mostly it joint region of my hand, finger.i can not know the disease properly as doctors speaking different from one another.
I have so many black spots in my face and I am looking also black what should I use or cream in low budget?
I'm 18 years old college boy and I have a oily skin. My pimples are spreading day by day and becomes painful and it even leaves black marks. What to do for stopping this and making skin pinkish white and rich of vitamins?
I had a surgery for prolapse rectum one month before. Now I am facing tight motion problems, I want the solution for free motion. please.?
Hi I'm arjun palvai, I'm having tan on the forehead, for that I consulted dermatologist ,she is trichologist too. She did chemical peel, for tan removal for one time, it happened 8 months backs, now I turned very dark face. Is any side effects for chemical peel. Is it causes any danger, How to get fair please advice. Thanks in advance.
I have a tiny small black hole in my underarms. Its just like a blackhead, but it has black dirt like substance coming out when I squeeze, its very bad in smell also. No pain is dere. Only I have this type of one hole underarms. Please suggest something.
Hi, I have a dark line on my thumb nail. I have read online saying people having dark lines signifies melanoma. Is that true? Please let me what should I do. I am really sacred.
Last time when I ask I dint get satisfactory answer sir I am smoker so whar is the way ti turn my black lips into red again.
According to Ayurveda, skin problems arise due to imbalance in the tridoshas, which is vata, pitta and kapha. People having a vata constitution are the ones who possess dry and dull skin. While a healthy diet is necessary for a beautiful skin, here are some natural herbs that are considered excellent for keeping the skin clean and clear.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood or chandan is a very useful Ayurvedic herb which helps in skin lightening. It is generally used in the treatment of several skin conditions such as acne, scrapes, blemishes, rashes and many others. It is a good remedy for itchy skin. Sandalwood leaves a cooling effect on the skin after external application. It also calms the body after exposure to the sun. Sandalwood powder can be used in the form of a lotion, soap or paste meant for hydrating and cleansing the skin.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is renowned for its blood purifying properties and gives a natural glow to the skin along with enhanced radiance. Turmeric consists of anti ageing and antibacterial properties and is used in cases of several skin diseases. Turmeric helps in reducing acne, blemishes, pigmentation and skin inflammation. It helps in slowing down the ageing process of the skin. You can apply turmeric paste on your face in the form of a facial.
- Aloe Vera: This herb is commonly used in beauty products. It has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and cooling properties and is an ideal herb for skin care. Aloe Vera treats skin conditions such as pimples, acne, burns, infections, rashes, allergies, blisters, insect bites and dry skin. Aloe Vera gel provides skin protection and helps in cooling, which reduces any inflammation. Sunburns are also treated by this wonderful herb.
- Saffron or Kesar: This herb is a very effective skin whitening agent and can be used along with olive oil for the purpose of lightening the skin. Kesar can also be applied to the skin by mixing it with milk and olive oil.
- Kumkumadi Oil: This oil is very useful for making skin fairer. This oil is made by the combination of sixteen Ayurvedic ingredients and also helps in removal of marks and prevents skin tanning. This oil can be applied to the skin directly.
- Cucumber: Cucumber is an ideal skin coolant and also contains antiseptic properties. It provides great skin nourishment. Having anti ageing properties, it makes you look younger and treats fine lines and wrinkles as well.
- Basil: Basil or tulsi has antiseptic properties, acts as a natural astringent and makes the skin fresh.