Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek Pratap SinghYour feedback matters!
My left knee is paining from two days. I didn't get hurt still its happening. so please tell me any solution.
I have darker lips. I heard that putting glycerine will reduce the darkness. What is your opinion. Is their any method to improve the colour?
At the time when your mind feel fatigue & sensory organ also feel tired / exhausted they fails to do their respective jobs at that time human is in sleep state ( sleep mode ). This sleep is daily sleep at night / physiological sleep.
HOW MUCH TIME YOU NEED SLEEP?
Averagely in the young age body needs 7 to 9 hrs of sleep. Depending on the age, climate (season –winter, summer, rainy), diseases etc..
Maharishi CHARAK said that everyone’s happiness- sadness, strength – weakness, knowledge –illiteracy, life – death, immunity and metabolism depends on sleep habits.
ROLE OF SLEEP IN YOUR LIFE:-
1) With calm Sleep you feel happy.
2) Sleep promotes natural detoxification of the body.
3) Sleep promotes natural healing of body & mind.
4) It restores your energy.
5) Helps to boost / optimize functioning of sensory organs & mind (INDRIYA).
6) Sleep maintains proper equilibrium of DOSHA (vaat, pitta, kapha).
7) Provides you activeness & alertness.
9) Improves skin tone & glowing complexion.
10) All these benefits give you longevity & ant ageing effect.
AYURVEDA MENTIONED 6 DIFFERENT TYPES OF SLEEP
1) TAMODBHAVA: - due to increased tama guna (darkness, chaotic).
2) SHLESHMASAMUDBHAVA: - due to increased kapha dosha.
3) MANASHARIRSAMUDBHAVA: - due to mental & physical exertion.
4) AGANTUKI: - due to external reasons like trauma, accident etc.
5) VYADHYANUVARTINI: - due to diseases like fever.
6) RATRISAMUDBHAV PRABHAVA: - physiological sleep at night.
Physiological sleep is said to be a guardian of life .as per Ayurveda one must change the sleep habits according to age, daily lifestyle, diseases and changing seasons (like winter, summer and rainy) ex. In summer season day is longer than night so body might not complete proper sleep & other thing that vaat dosha & dryness is increasing in the body due to heat so you can sleep for up to 45 min but strictly before lunch.
Home remedy :-
1) head massage at bed time with warm oil
2) ghee + milk
3) avoid using mobile at night before going to bed
4) shower before going to bed atleast wash feet & hands .
5) if u dont have relief then consult ayurvedic doctor for further treatment like shirodhara ,nasya, body massage etc.
I have been suffering from fever for last night. I have fever, runny nose and body ache and headache. Please give me some medicine for this.
Lybrate | Dr. Dhruva kumar BR speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY