Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek Pratap SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 37 Yr old female I have a knee pain since 3 months I take pain relief medicine, please advise what to do.
I am suffering from severe back pain and neck pain. Taking medicines and doing yogas daily. But still no satisfactory results. What should I do now?
I am 22 years old female, I am suffering from stomach pain and vomiting, from about 5 year during my periods, my body gets shivering and also sweats. And also suffer from gastritis only during my periods.
How to get rid of blood pressure, because I am now feed up of these tablets every time, please consult me?
Hi. I am 37 years unmarried male. My main health issue is my weight control. Over the years I had reduced around 45 kgs as I follow strict diet and some physical activity. But at times despite all those efforts my weight starts shooting up. Say 1kg in 1 day. please help me in sorting out this problem as I will be getting married within few months as I fear this affect my married life. Also what are the medical tests I need to undergo as taking into consideration my post married life. Thanks.
Sir, I am suffering with neck pain from 3months. When I stretch my neck back it is paining. How can I control it?
Renal hypertension is a disorder, which is characterized by a rise in the blood pressure that results from kidney disease. The blood flow to the kidney is impaired due to the narrowing of the arteries and this leads to renovascular hypertension.
The various symptoms of renal hypertension are:
- You may experience symptoms of high blood pressure.
- Your kidneys may not function properly due to the impaired supply of blood
- It may lead to presence of blood in your urine
- You may be affected by pulmonary edema that results in accumulation of fluid in the lungs
- It may result in severe headaches and confusion
- You may experience blurred vision
- You may have nosebleeds
- The impaired kidney function may also lead to chronic kidney damage.
The various causes of renal hypertension are:
- Accumulation of cholesterol in the body may lead to blockage of the artery due to plaque buildup
- Smoking may increase your chances of getting affected by narrow arteries
The narrowing of the arteries causes a reduction in the blood supply to the kidneys. This results in the kidneys to release various hormones that instruct the body to hold on to water and sodium. This causes the fluid to accumulate in the blood vessels, thus resulting in high blood pressure.
The various risk factors renal hypertension are:
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Substance abuse
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
Medications used to treat high blood pressure are used to treat renal hypertension. It is important that you get your blood pressure levels checked on a regular basis. You need to make certain lifestyle changes such as:
- Exercise on a regular basis to keep your heart and body healthy
- Limit consumption of alcohol and reduce smoking
- Eat well balanced meals to keep obesity at bay
- Keep your mind free of stress
- Restrict consumption of salt
- Maintain optimal weight levels