Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. VivekYour feedback matters!
I have migraine problem since 3 years. How can I get rid of it? Please reply soon. Waiting for your reply.
I have pinching headache chest burn numbness anxiety palpitation muscle jerks for the last three month had primary care but not resolved what should I do. Whom I should consult.
I have a problem of tremor sometimes rigidity so I am thinking I am having problem slurred speech also so I am thinking I am having problem of cerebrovascular accidents so please tell me what I have to do about this.
I am having headache all the time, almost 3-5 days in a week, some doctors said it is migraine but some said it is genitical, now my headache becomes a very big headache in my life, let me know a solution, what should I do?
I am 22 years old I have migraine foe last 3 years. I took English medicine and Ayurveda medicine. But no changes. Please help me.
I am 36 stroke surviver because of smoking now I left smoking. Usually I take two beer once a week is it ok? What will be my life expectancy? How long can second stroke wait?
One of my college friend is suffering from brain please like he not remember sometime his families name when ask someone.
My father has HYPOKINESIA PREDOMINANT parkinson's DISEASE His taking tablets syndopa plus for last 5 years is their any tips for this disease.
My Wife is 40 years old, housewife, She is having history of Migraine since 20 years which is not regular, during extreme pain she takes Ketrol, Last 5 yrs, during summer June To August, she gets muscular contraction pain, starting from Left hand, sensation in Jaws, heart beats becomes more, sometimes around heart muscular contractions, and extreme headache, This painful session goes away after 4-5 days on its own and NO MEDICINE is relief, almost ALL Doctors puts her on antidepressants with advise to avoid anxiety and tensions, which is not at all a case, In extreme pain case we inject voveran as per pain condition, My Observation after Long visits to noble faculty is that She has migraine, and Fibrosis, and anemic, During this I came in contact with home Doctor, and he advised essential AUREA Gold drops, and this works, Recently when we visited Cardio Doctor, he says DONOT use this, may lead to damage to Kidney, Presently same situation is repeated to wife, and I feel, we should continue with essential AUREA, Please advise.
Pains, sprains, twisted feelings, numbness all over body more in right knee and below even after all kinds of medication since a year because of acupuncture treatment by Dr.
I am 42 year man, my problem is that I having a tremor in my both hand while taking thing it get vibrate,
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition.