Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vivek K
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek KYour feedback matters!
Mai Dr Pramod Kumar Sharma, Max Smart Saket City hospital me Senior Cardiac surgeon ki pad par hu. Merese bahut saare patient aate hai aur baar baar yahi poochte hai ki doctor saab ye angina pain kya hota hai? Heart attack hota kyun hai? Unka jawaab dene ke liye, unko ye samjhata hoon ki angina jo hota hai ki jab dil ke andar jab khoon ki supply kam ho jati hai aur, dil jo hai it’s like a pump. Pump ke andar aapko chalane ke liye energy chahiye, energy aati hai usko apni supply mine se. Jab vo apni supply dheere dheere khoon ke naliya sikudne ki wajah se kam ho jaati hai toh patient ko angina shuru ho jaata hai. Aur agar suddenly wo nali band ho jati hai to patient ko heart attack ho jata hai.
Ab sawal ye uthta hai ki ye hota kyun hai? Angina ya heart attack dono ek hi beemari ke do roop hai. Dono ke kaaran ek hi hai. Pehla kaaran jo hota hai wo hota ki jisko hum bolte hai non-modifiable factor. Non-modifiable factor hai isko hum bolte hai ki patient ko vanshanugak problem hai. Matlab uske pitaji ki taraf ya mataji ki taraf kisi ko bhi family me agar ye problem rahi hai heart attack ki, angina ki toh usko jo aage santaan aati hai unko hone ke kafi kafi chances rehe hai. Dusra hota hai modifiable factor. Modifiable factor me bahut saare factor hai jaise ki patient agar diabetes hai usko control nahi kar rahe hai properly, patient ko blood pressure hai usko properly control nahi kar hai, patient ko cholesterol bahut jaada rehta hai, hyperlipidaemia jisko bolte hai usko properly control nahi kar rahe hai ye jo factor hote hai iske alava jin do cheezo pe mai bahut jyada mai stress dena chahunga aur samjhana chahunga jo ki bahut aasani se aap bacha bhi sakte ho aur bahut dangerous hai.
Ek sabse badi problem hai smoking ki, smoking ek itni katarnaak cheez hai jo ki aam taur par logbagh samajhte hai ki smoking se cancer hi hota hai. Smoking se cancer to hota hi ye har aadmi jante hai, par har aadmi ye nahi jante hai ki smoking se khoon ki naliya sukad jati hai, khoon gaadha ho jata hai aur khoon ka bahaav kam ho jata hai. Uski wajah se patient ko jo stroke bhi ho sakta hai, jisko hum bolte hai brain attack ya heart attack bhi ho sakta hai. Jisko hum normal bahasha me hum bolte hi hai har log jante hi heart attack kya hota hai. To ye do cheeze hai agar aap smoking karte hai to aap ko bahut jayada chances hai ki heart attack ya brain attack hone ke chances bad jate hai.
Dusra mai bolunga ki humara jo life style hai, life style modification ka bahut bada role hai, heart attack ya angina ko prevention ke liye. To life style hum log ka bahut change hogaya hai. Aaj kal logbagh raat der tak jagte rete hai. Proper need nahi le paate hai, proper relaxation nahi ho paata hai, mind ka relaxation nahi hota, tension bada rehta hai. Yeh sab cheeze aaj kal itni jyada ho gayi hai ki jiski wajah se aap dekh rahe hai ki din pratidin heart attack aur angina ki problems badti jaa rahi hai.
Agar aap ko is baare me koi consultation karna hai to lybrate is a very good forum. You can interaction with the lybrate people, you can have my advice on internet by posting your questions.
Hi,. I am suffering from synus problem .When weather changes cough starts falling in my throat and because of this I feel weakness in my body . Due to this my pains badly. I am 29 years only plz tell me the solution.
Dear Dr. I'm 53 yrs, a diabetic from last 7 yrs. Of late my sugar levels have been constantly on rise. At present, My fasting sugar is 177 and hba1c is 8.9. I am taking tab pricheck m2 in morning and pricheckm2 M1 in the evening. Pl suggest how can I reduce my sugar levels?
Frequent urination in night (4 to 5 times). Can not sleep properly. Fasting sugar is in range (99). Was having vitamin D Deficiency. Still taking the vitamin D and calcium tables after lunch. What is the reason behind this frequent urination in night only?
Sex addiction can result from a lot of reasons. From coping with a mechanism to self-pleasure, beating loneliness to excess sex during the teen, anything can be a contributing factor. While the scientific community still does not pinpoint this as a disease, an increasing number of individuals are being identified who are suffering from an addiction to sex. While there is no quick fix to it, Ayurveda has ways that can address sex addiction and fix it for good:
- Food is essential: There should be razor sharp focus on eating. Sattvik Food such as curd, milk, bread, wheat, rice, sugar, milk is some of the best food items to curve sex addiction. Fruits such as apples, bananas, grapes, mangoes and pomegranates play rich dividends in checking sex addiction. Popular meal preparation such as Havishya Annam and Charu are extremely helpful in curtailing sex addiction.
- Food to avoid: In Ayurveda food items such as meat, eggs, fish are considered as detrimental as far as sex health is concerned. They tend to increase sex addiction. The meat of buffalo, sheep or goat increases sex drive in an individual.
- Breathing exercise: Pranayama or slow breathing is another excellent way to reduce sex addiction. This is slow release and intake of oxygen. An expert supervision is required when it is performed for the first time.
- Working out: Daily jogging, running, working out or simply walking will go a long way in ensuring that an individual cut down his sex addiction over a period. Working out helps to profoundly sweat and helps the organ perform better. Not to mention, it lifts a person’s mood and installs loads of positive energy.
- Avoid addiction: Any addiction be it smoking, drinking, substance, drugs or marijuana can be extremely detrimental. External stimulus not only increases sex addiction but proves to be hazardous for the body over the long term.
- Keep hydrated: Remaining hydrated throughout the day is important. Drinking water, fruit juice, and other non-sweet drinks prove to be very handy in cutting down sex addiction. However, it should be ensured to refrain from drinking carbonated drinks. They increase fat in the body and make a person lethargic.
- Quick meditation: While meditation sounds daunting at times, it is not that difficult to do it. Sitting down in a quiet place and counting numbers from 1 to 100 is also a form of meditation. The idea is to concentrate and keep the focus for a stretch of time. Meditation greatly helps a person to curb sex addiction by keeping the mind focused.
- Ayurvedic tonics: Ayurvedic items such as Ashwagandha, Brahmi, and turmeric can help to reduce sex addiction. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.