Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. VivekYour feedback matters!
My teeth is browness colour don't have smoking and alcohol habit and have sensitive problem. How to keep teeth white and come out from sensitive problem. Pls suggest. Thanks.
Im feeling a severe pain in my teeth and its been due to cavity and when I eat or sip something, I feel a pain and ive tried haldi and garlic so that it could control my pain but no use. So please could you recommend me a medicine or should I consult the doctor to remove my teeth.
I am 30 years old. I have a problem while eating spicy food. Burning sensation or feeling around wisdom teeth area. Rest of the area in the month is fine. Please suggest.
My tooth is paining pre molar because it has a hole. It needs filling I know but is it paining because of cavity. Light pain I am having?
My dad is going through dental treatment of crown dentures. Dentist said there is no need of making gums (artificial) on the denture as it will not be visible even he laughs or smile. He said that artificial gum on denture make denture WEAK. Is it true that artificial gum on denture makes denture weak? please help what should we do.
If some one going to dentist to clean his teeth by machine monthly then his teeth become weaker or not.?
Started braces process when doctor extracted the upper teeth it becomes an extreme difficult task for them after half an hour they did the extraction by cutting the teeth now I am left with other side of extraction but my teeth is rct treated is there any chance that I get fracture in that teeth or should I consider some other alternative for that. After extraction I was not able to bear the pain for 4 days so I took pain killer ketorol and again I have to go through that process. Age is 25.
I am a 19 year old. i am suffering from cheek pain. I cant eat anything. I don't have any pain in my teeth. Pain is for bone of near by ear and the joints of teeth. 2 year ago i got clipped my teeth. And i got plucked it without permission with doctor. So really I don't know the reason behind this pain. Can you help me.
I am 44 years old women. Due to cavity in my molar teeth, I got removed and replaced it by artificial cap. In due course of time, it started paining and gum bleeding while brushing. Would you please help me out.
Hi, am 29 years old, I have yellowish teeth after doing brush twice a day. Could you please suggest something to make them white ?
I am having problems with my teeth n hair Blood comes out of my teeth regularly and also sensitivity issue is getting on the higher side, I use Colgate, should I change my toothpaste, And also I am suffering from hairloss, infact to prevent this I have started keeping my hair to a short length, maybe it is happening because of my work schedule, I usually sleep for a maximum of 6.5 hours Pls tell the beat way to do it.
Hello doctor. Yesterday I felt hard bump on roof of my mouth while I was just touching tongue on it. When I checked in mirror it looks like small colourless lump just like other area of the skin. It is painless and to tongue it feels like some hard bone bump. I am feeling little scared because I smoke occasionally.
Cavities and bad teeth are the most common complain of children around the world. It is never too early to start inculcating good dental habits in your child. You can begin even before your child has his or her first set of teeth. Begin by being a good example and taking care of your own teeth. Along with that, here are a few dental tips to keep a bright smile on your child's face.
- Get a dental check up: Your child's first visit to the dentists should be when he is she is around a year old. Even if your little one only has two teeth by this time, the dentist will be able to take a look at how the child's teeth are developing. The first dental visit should be followed by regular checkups.
- Check your water: Your child needs water with fluoride in it. This protects the teeth. Bottled water usually does not contain fluoride and hence should not be used to make the baby's formula or given to the baby. Additionally, ensure that the baby's mouth is cleaned of all milk residues, etc. before he or she goes to sleep.
- Brush teeth: Once your child has his first set of teeth, it is time to teach him how to brush them. Ideally, teeth should be brushed twice a day for two minutes each. Use a soft bristled toothbrush for your baby with a smear of fluoridated toothpaste. Brushing your teeth with your child will give them an example to follow and make it easier for them to learn how to brush their teeth. You may introduce your child to flossing once they are 6 years old.
- Avoid sugar: Candy and chocolate is the leading cause of cavities in children. Sugar releases acid that takes up to half an hour to be cleaned by saliva. Thus, frequent sugary snacks can leave your child's mouth acidic for longer and make it more susceptible to cavities and tooth decay.
- Meal times: Maintaining regular mealtimes not only gives your baby a healthy lifestyle, but also affects their dental health. Instead of letting your child sip out of a sipper cup throughout the day, encourage him to drink a glass of juice in one sitting. Juice contains sugar and hence this has a similar effect to snacking in the day. When using a sipper cup also pay attention to the back of your child's upper front teeth. Since the sipper cup positions itself behind these teeth, this may be the first to show signs of tooth decay.