Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I have the habit of masturbating everyday. I feel weak now. Can I gain my strength back. I am married and my age is 45. I have recently started smoking But I surely quit it. Kindly suggest me some medicines.
Hi doctor I have pcod now became 1 year so I took medicines for egg growing but not grow egg 4 months over simply I wasted money and month now totally 1 year 6 months over for trying for 2nd baby now I feel disappointed please tell me any medicines for egg growing I don't have ovarian cyst Age 24 Weight 63 kg Height 5.3 Please tell me waiting for your answer.
I am 33 year old male from pune, I was 70 in weight before 6 months ago and now my weight comes under 55 whatever I eat its not working for my body and I have problem of hyper acidity also so if my stomach is empty then I can not breath properly and same problem occurs in d morning after return from toilet, so what should I do to grow my body please suggest me?
I am 22 old male I am suffering from gastric pains (chest) no short ness of breath because this pain start my mood is automatic change this is the danger problem or not please help me natural tips for this permanent solution good sleeping this pain some times I mean weekly two days irritated pain.
I am 27 years guy aur meri problem ye hai ki mujhe masturbate karne ki adat so lag gayi at least 4-5 tyms a day n mein bahut physically weak hu aur strength bhi kam hai mein ye janna chahta hu ki kya ye sab isi wajah se hai n please tell me mein apna weight gain kese karu ?
HPV refers to Human Papillomavirus. This is a common virus, which has got more than 100 different types and over 40 of these types are transmitted sexually. This virus may cause cervical cancer and cases of genital warts. It is likely to occur in people who are sexually active to contract genital HPV, and it is not accompanied by any signs or symptoms. The virus is transmitted via skin to skin contact and is severely infectious in nature. Using condoms may reduce the risk of spreading of this virus, but is not always successful.
There are two major vaccines for HPV.
- Gardasil: This vaccine prevents the most common HPVs which are associated with genital and anal cancer, and also warts of both genital and anal type.
- Cervarix: This type of vaccine prevents HPV associated with the occurrence of cervical cancer.
Reasons for vaccination against HPV
HPV vaccines are recommended to girls between 11 and 12 years. It is also given to girls and women between the age of 13 and 26 years, who have never been vaccinated against HPC before. These vaccines should be given to females before they start being active sexually and get exposed to the HPV virus. Sexually active females benefit from these vaccines as well, but the effect is less.
Here are three reasons why you should vaccinate against HPV:
- All types of HPV vaccine help in the elimination of the viruses which cause cervical cancer. Viruses causing cancer in the vulva, vagina or anus are also targeted by these HPV vaccines. The HPV vaccines also protect against genital or anal warts. HPV vaccines work effectively in the prevention of cancers caused by HPC viruses and also curb the common health problems which are accompanied.
- The effect of HPV vaccines is quite long lasting in an individual who is vaccinated against HPV. Usually it lasts for ten years or more without having any related disorders or cancers. The protection does not weaken over time and remains stable.
- HPV vaccines are licensed by the FDA to be completely safe and efficient to use. Extensive studies have been carried out globally, and no safety concerns have ever arisen. The side effects of HPV vaccines are usually quite mild. However, a little amount of pain, dizziness and nausea are involved.
HPV vaccines are a series of effective vaccines, which prevent the occurrence of cervical cancer and other cancers which are sexually transmitted. They are generally given to women before getting sexually active to prevent transmission of HPV viruses. Some HPV vaccines are prescribed to males as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.