Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Vishwas K.vijayadevYour feedback matters!
What r the symptoms of viral fever? Y nose bleeding happening in summer? Cn you please tell us. My younger brother has this problem.
I have ear problem and some sound like peeeeee is coming continuously and I do not have pain in it but that sound is so irritating.
I am 28 married. I have 2 kids as well. I am a housewife as well. I most often have running nose. It's usually in the morning and after 12 pm it stops. Can I know the reason for it What treatment can be done.
I am having sore throat from past 4 days. Cough is severe. Means I have to spit the cough at every 5 mins. My nose gets blocked. I am not able to sleep bcoz of cough.
I am suffering for nasal blockage since last 1 year, now a days I check my nasal & found that my left nasal is almost blocked with a red colored type layer. Presently I am having Homeopathic medicine here from Guwahati. Please advice what should I do now.
I am 40 year old and a working lady. Since a few times now I have severe back pain and during sleep often my left arm specially the index and little finger becomes numb. I often have dizziness. I'm worried. Can you please suggest something and the cause for it?
I had a very heavy cold also m a sinus patient so write now m in very tough condition please suggest which medicine or treatment I use?
I have swelling under my ear to through and I am lacking saliva in my mouth. The swelling is paining so I think I have mumps. Suggest me the best medicines for curing it asap with all precautions. Thank you.
Sir I am suffering from Tinnitus in left ear for past few days. ENT doctor has prescribed neurobion plus tablet. How should I get ride of this buzzing sound.
My nose bone get increase after accident doctor say operation of nose, but I have no problem only one my nose look fat, what I do?
Prevention is the single defense against noise induced hearing loss. The best, first option for protecting hearing is lowering the volume of sound at its source. Secondly, limiting the time of exposure to loud noise can reduce injury. Finally, physical protection from the noise can reduce its impact. Government regulations are designed to limit occupational exposure to dangerously loud noise. The largest burden of nihl, has been through occupational exposures; however, noise-induced hearing loss can also be due to unsafe recreational, residential, social, and military service-related noise exposures. it is estimated that 15% of young people are exposed to sufficient leisure noises (i. E. Concerts, sporting events, daily activities, personal listening devices, etc.) to cause nihl. there is not a limited list of noise sources that can cause hearing loss. Rather, it is important to understand that excessive decibel levels of any source over time can cause hearing loss.
I have viral with sore throat and cold .Right now I am 37 week pregnant. What medicine should I take for sore throat and cold that presumed to be safe in pregnancy. Please guide me.
I have a gland on throat. Doctor says it is thyroid gland and it should be operated. Is it not curable with medicine? or it must be operated. What will be estimated cost of operating.
I am having nose sniffing problem. It not getting well since five days. I haven’t taken medicine yet. What should I do?
Hello, my husband has cold, cough N throat infection every now N then. Also having headaches most of the week days after coming from job. Pls suggest any solution. Is it permanently curable or not?
Dear doctor, I am 22 years old. My main problem is the fear of swallowing tablets and pills. Since I was small I had this fear, and once or twice it got stuck in my throat and I felt like choking, but I was fine as the pill went down after that. Since then I am having this problem, however now I am able to swallow some shapes and small to medium sizes. Now I am in a dilemma as I am prescribed ITRATUF capsules two times a day which I have a hard time dealing with it. Please suggest some tips or suggestions to counter my fear. I really need help here.
Homeopathy is considered to be an untested medicine for many. This is why so many patients who have a sore throat immediately turn to tablets, hot water or even syrups to relieve the pain. Different causes of a sore throat will have different remedies.
Here are the some of the homeopathic remedies for different causes of a sore throat.
- Belladonna: This is the best medicine when there is any difficulty swallowing. It is also very readily available.
- HeparSulph: Heparsulph is generally used when there is a sensation in your throat, which feels like there is some sort of splinter.
- Phosporus: Phosphorus is a more widely used homeopathic remedy. It is used to treat what is called as 'clergyman's' sore throat. This is when there is a tickling sensation in the larynx.
- Lachesis: This is also a very uncommon and rarely required medicine. However, sometimes our throat feels sore only when we take liquids. In this case, lachesis is the ideal remedy.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is a much more common homeopathy. It is used when there is a cough accompanying the sore throat.
- Merc sol: Tonsilltis is generally considered to be a condition too serious to cure with homeopathy. However, Merc sol does do this effectively. Belladonna is also pretty good at it. They also help with a sore throat.
- Arsenicum album: This medication is most commonly used when a sore throat is accompanied by a cold.
- Aconite: Aconite is considered even better than arsenicum album in treating a sore throat which is also accompanied by a cold.
- Capsicum: This is a great homeopathic rememdy for a pain in the throat which goes all the way to the ears.
- Argentium Metallicum: Argentium Metallicum is used when the soreness of your throat worsens with the use of the voice. Professional singers and public speakers are especially in need of this medicine as they frequently use their voice.
- Chamomilla: This remedy is especially great for helping cure sore throat in children.
- Baryta Carbonicum: This is a remedy used for a very similar reason to what chamomilla is used for. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.