Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vishwanath Yaligod
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Vishwanath YaligodYour feedback matters!
I am 41 years female and have pain in buttocks and legs since three months. Mri shows disc bulging. I am taking medications pregabalin sr and physiotherapy swd, ift, 3 excercises. Twice I took traction but it increased the pain. The excercises also seem to have increased the tingling and pain. Please advise.
Because of joint pain, not able to walk properly. Even not able to keep the legs straight. Any suggestion or any advice regarding medication?
My mother is suffering from osteoporosis, what are the best possible ways to avoid bone erosion. All the tests she has undergone are negative, HB is fine.
Having pain in lower legs while and after running. What' s the reason behind this kind of pain and what to do to overcome this pain?
Hello my age is 25. I am suffering from backache (middle part of back above the waist) or I can say my back is stretching from several days. But the pain is not constant. Because I have hobbit of sleeping after having my food . People says its gastric problem. Please guide what should I do to get relief from it.
Im 31yrs old. Im having severe neck pain since 20-25 days that is left side ofneck even im not taking pillow since 2 months. Actually im having a uterine fibroid of 48*43mm since7 months and the treatment is going on. Last month on 30 th of octomber I took Inj. Decapeptyl 3.75 mg prescribed by my Gyn. After taking this injection I suffered from many problems such as severe neck and knee pain with stomach andback pain even I cant able yo bend now by seeing this myDr. stopped the injection and gave me calcium and vit D tablets and ask to wht for one month lets see what happens. Now presently im having too much pain in my neck. So I request to give a good suggestion. THANKYOU SIR.
A doctor tell me that I have a spinal cord problem which is heritable which I got from my father. Is it true?
A stinging pain in the neck that makes you feel broken from the neck joint could be a reason to worry. It is often accompanied by an aching head or a throbbing shoulder joint. Neck pain, such as this occurs due to an injury in the area resulting from sudden back and forth movement of the neck. It is referred to as whiplash as the nature of the pain and subsequent discomfort resembles the snapping of a whip. The pain is more like a sprain, but not exactly so. This can affect athletes or even any person in general who has faced an accident in recent past. Whiplash is characterized by a tearing of ligaments and tendons that connect one bone to another.
Causes of Whiplash:
- Sports that involve contact: Any extracurricular activity involving collisions or other forms of physical contact can cause neck injuries. Football and rugby players frequently suffer from Whiplash.
- Road accidents: Public transport has a host of disadvantages. Reckless driving can make the tendons of your neck tear. Auto accidents cause immense strain on your neck; it can also lead to Whiplash.
- Any kind of physical abuse: If you have gotten into a violent fight with someone your neck could suffer from a Whiplash. Instances of physical abuse where the neck is jerked or punched at can also result in neck strains. Domestic violence often leads to instances of neck strains.
Symptoms related to this condition:
- You may or may not suffer from tinnitus. Tinnitus is a physical disorder where you hear ringing sounds. It is quite distracting.
- Your vision might get blurry.
- You can experience irregular sleep patterns.
- You can find it hard to concentrate on any one thing for more than a while.
- You can grow irritable at the drop of a hat.
- Your memory may fail you. You might find it next to impossible to trace back a day's activity.
Some of the other direct symptoms are:
- Your neck might turn stiff preventing you from moving it left, right, up or down.
- Pangs of pain can be felt in and around your shoulders.
- Your upper arms can grow numb and tender.
- Your head can spin repeatedly or you could feel dizzy.
- Whiplash can also result in serious fatigue.