Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vishwanath ShettyYour feedback matters!
Engaging in lovemaking is one of the most pleasurable activities that you can experience. However, many couples make the mistake of making coitus mostly about penetration. This only minimizes the sensations that you can get from sex as it is much more than just that. In particular for women, it is even more important to excite her emotionally and mentally as well as pay attention to all areas of her body. Here are a few tips to make her moan in bed and feel much more pleasurable than following the usual routine.
1. Engage in dirty talk: This doesn’t mean demeaning her or reducing her to a sex object. Dirty talking means verbally complementing and talking about the act in an engrossing manner with her. For example, if you are going down on her, you can describe her body and compliment it and make her feel good about herself, which would definitely increase her pleasure.
2. Give a G- spot orgasm before penetration: Most women cannot get orgasms from penetration or thrusting as they need to have a buildup. Thus, if you can give her a G-spot orgasm by stimulating the area around the first two inches inside the vagina, it would ensure that she stays more turned on and also feels more pleasure. It would also help her to get successive orgasms increasing her pleasure.
3. The breasts are also a primary sexual organ: Female breasts also contain millions of nerve endings which help her feel more pleasure but are often ignored during intercourse. Although it is a great area to stimulate during foreplay, you can also stimulate it during intercourse. This will help her feel more pleasure and also help her to reach climax more easily.
4. Don’t ignore the neck: Women’s skin tend to have more nerve receptors than men and one of the more erogenous layers of skin is on a woman’s neck. You can pleasure her during foreplay and even while having intercourse. Don’t bite or be too hard on her, but keep nibbling to slightly introduce titillation which will keep her high in the throes of passion.
5. Change positions: Women need a variety of sex acts to get fulfilled and thus it is important to change and mix up the various acts that you may engage in. Change from missionary to doggy style to wheelbarrow among others and keep paying attention to the various parts of her body that are being exposed to you in those specific positions.
I am having a pain in my back since many days the pain is at the back bone due to which I cannot bend down properly and most of the time I cannot stand more for long time x ray say that it is a muscle strain please help me.
65 years having high sugar. Effected part Kidney (creatinine 5.4).body is blowing. Need to consult immediately.
The portion under my private parts are dark. I want to get rid of that. Can any one help me with that.
Hi I am 26 years old. I had got periods 5 days before my periods date though ,is there symptom of pregnancy as my breast is feeling heavy n constipation problem please let me know what to do.
I have an issue with the body fat accumulated in the thighs. Where as I m fine with the upper body. I do lot of exercise but unable to cure.
Hi I am facing dandruff problem my scalp cover by dandruff scaly and waxy dandruff. Please suggest medicine.
I work for a night shift in a BPO. I wanted to know how many hours of sleep is most and what diet would make me more healthy. I also wanted to know what eye glasses can be used as I continuously work on a computer for 8 hours will that harm my eyes.
I have feeling different all. Because I have no interest in girls evan I am male. I went always went sex with boys why it was.
I like cricket but in playing time I loss my energy in with in half an hour. so, please tell me the solution.?
I have sharp pain in my urine tract and I file burning sensation after urine. I have taken antibiotics" Urifast capsule" for 10 days but still I feel pain in my urine tract. My urine colour is yellowish and feel frequent need to urinate. I don't feel any abdomen and back pain only feel pain in my urine tract. What should I do?
Since from the child birth, my wife is suffering from pain in her right side upper outside bone of leg near to butt. She says she can not sit in a single posture for long time. If she sits on right side butt. She has to get-up slowly. We don't know the reason of pain. But it is there for last 3-1/2 years. We got our baby by her cezariane operation. Our query is. What may be the probable reason of pain? how to diagnose/get rid of it?
1. Follow a low residue diet to relieve abdominal pain and diarrhea. Avoid foods that may increase stool output such as fresh fruits and vegetables, prunes and caffeinated beverages.
2. Decrease concentrated sweets in your diet, such as juices, candy and soda, to help decrease amounts of water pulled into your intestine, which may contribute to watery stools.
3. Decrease alcohol consumption. Try incorporating more omega-3 fatty acids in your diet. These fats may have an anti-inflammatory effect. They are found in fish, including salmon, mackerel, herring and sardines.
4. Patients often find that smaller, more frequent meals are better tolerated. This eating pattern can help increase the amount of nutrition you receive in a day. Consider taking nutritional supplements if appetite is poor and solid foods are not tolerated well (see section on recommended liquid supplements).