Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vishwanath Shetty
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vishwanath ShettyYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I need small help my age is 23 while I am doing sex only 2to3 minutes I am finishing my sex can you please verify my problem.
1) How do I solve chronic constipation in my 87 years old mother who has recently developed this problem of once in 3 days and that too really hard and difficult to come out. How to get it out ? 2) How to prevent? Health otherwise good. Medication since 15 years : 1/2 istamet (50/500) 1 amloz-5 mg 1 ecosprin 75 and 1 thyronorm-50 All one per day. Diet: Crushed Veggie soup-3 times a day, breakfast-1 Egg, Lunch, Dinner : mashed potatoes cooked veggies Dal. Dahi 2 tmes 1/2 bowl, Tea 1 toast or 2 fibre biscuits Mid meal: Small elaichi bananas 4-6 per day.
He is unable to sleep early in the night. So what can be done for him so that he can sleep early in the nights.
A peptic ulcer is usually found in the duodenum, or the first part of the small intestine. These ulcers can also be found in the delicate stomach lining near this region. These are usually painful sores that are caused due to too much acid production in the stomach, as well as excessive smoking and alcohol consumption. The symptoms generally include heartburn, bloating, nausea, vomiting, and even blood discharge in stool and vomiting. So how can you treat these ulcers? Here's a short list of ways to do so.
- Medication: The most common way of treating peptic ulcers is to ingest proton pump inhibitors which can be prescribed by a general physician. These medicines will effectively stop the production of acid and reflux in the gastroesophageal band, so as to prevent the growth and production of such ulcers. Antibiotics can also help, especially in severe cases where there is a risk of infection due to the presence of these ulcers.
- Upper Endoscopy and Surgery: For severe cases where there is bleeding in the peptic ulcers, an upper endoscopy may also be conducted. This quick procedure can give relief from the bleeding. Also, many specialists might recommend surgery so as to treat an ulcer that has punched a hole in the stomach's wall, in which case the persistent bleeding cannot be stemmed even with an upper endoscopy.
- Lifestyle Choices: The presence of a peptic ulcer usually points to tobacco and alcohol abuse. If you happen to be over 50 years of age and are busy drinking copious amounts of alcohol every day and even chain smoking, then you may be at risk. It is best to stop such abuse by giving up smoking and drinking so as to ensure that the peptic ulcer can be treated and does not become a fatality. Also, drinking plenty of water and eating a proper balanced diet along with exercise are some of the best ways of treating these ulcers.
- Side Effects: Peptic ulcers may also arise as a side effect of having pain killers too frequently. So it is important to stay away from medication that gives rise to this kind of reaction in the body.
Managing and treating peptic ulcers is a matter of getting the right tests done for diagnosis before discussing further medication or surgery based treatment for the ulcer so that it does not pose any grave danger to the patient's body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I'm suffering from psoriasis last 12 years and use a huge amount of medicines lotions but no result. Is there any solution.
Come winter or even a slight change of season, and it is easy to catch a cold. With cold, it is quite normal and natural to develop a deep chest cough. However, it is to be noted that chest cough develops due to different reasons. Some are due to chest infections, while others are dry cough. Thus, for these different variations of cough, different homeopathic treatments are administered. Here is a list of some of the common types of treatments for curing deep chest cough-
Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is administered to those who have a sore throat, constant irritation in the eyes and fever. When fever is accompanied with cough and cold, it is important to treat all three symptoms, lest it might usher in a more serious disease. Homeopathy is often described as a holistic form of treatment. Through the medicines, the personality of the patient can be determined. For instance, Pulsatilla is administered on those who are soft, gentle, mild and timid and who have a fear of being abandoned and thus cling on to people.
Nux Vomica: Those experiencing high levels of stress and falling prey to cough and cold with a sore throat and sharp pain while swallowing should try a dose of Nux Vomica. This is used to cure cough and cold, which block the nose, especially at night, making it troublesome for the individual to breathe. This might also cause blockage in the ear and sharp pains while trying to swallow food.
Phosphorus: At times, one experiences an extreme bout of cough that is triggered through dry throat and coarse fever. This violent cough can be nerve wrecking at times and a relaxing remedy is preferred by the patient as soon as possible to soothe the irritation.
Bryonia: This is the best medicine to treat dry cough that can be a symptom of a slowly approaching influenza. Such coughs occurs when an individual takes a high intake of cold drinks or due to sudden weather changes. The cough is followed by fever and dryness of the throat. It might also itch to a certain extent.
Natrum Mur: It is the best treatment for a dry cough, which often causes a tingling sensation in the throat. This sensation creates irritation and often leads to sleepless nights for the patient. There is also presence of whitish mucus in such types of cough.
These are some of the most common types of homeopathic treatments for treating deep chest cough. Each cough is different in nature and origin, and hence should be treated differently as per the individual symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.