Find numerous Pathologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pathologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. VishwanathYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from fever from one weak and I have also cough and full of body pains and full of headache. Please advise.
Sir, madam, mujae 2-3 years sae legs Mae pain rhata hai permanent nai rhata month Mae 3-4 bar ho jata hai pain and pain itna high hota hai ki bardash nai hota bahot tej pain hota hai fir mujae pain killer leni parti hai fir aram parta hai aur meri neck Mae bi pain rhata hai neck ki bone kafi crack hoti hai, Mae body Mae pain sae bahod pateshan ho. please kuch bataiye yae Ku hota hai aur jab leg Mae pain hota hai to mujsae chala bi nai jata, puri leg ki bone Mae dard mahsos hota hai panjae sae lae kar ghotnae sae nichae tak hi dard hota hai please help me Thanx.
Hi My TSH I'd very high 9 I am taking Eltroxin 75 mg since a long time. Recently I am getting pains in various parts of my body. Is it related to TSH? Your advice is highly appreciated Thanks generally pain is frequent in stomach.
I am having pain in calf in leg from last 2 years and now from last 1 year I am having pain in my hand and lower back also and now the pain turn into burning and numbness. Done all diagnosis but all are ok and not able to find out the cause of pain.
I have no sleep in seven days. And I feel so tired and my head and my full body are paining so badly what I do.
Sir I have pain in diaphragm after bike accident Pain by weight lifting and pain by coughing in diaphragmatic region please help me sir.
My father is having swelling in his feet, stomach and feeling difficult in inhaling properly. He is now 75 years old. Please advise.
Hi, I am 21 years old female. I am having sever body pain since last 2 days. I have tried pain killers, but it didn't work, what to do. Please help me.
Mere friend ki body me Bahut jayda dard hota h usse sone me bhi Bahut problem hoti h Agar wo Bilkul side hokr letti h to usse araam milta h agar neend me Wo ek side se dusare side badal kr sona chalti h to usski body ki saari nashe jaise kheech si rhi hoti h wo koi bhi kaam acche se nahi kr pati sir neeche kr k padaai bhi nahi kr pati please doctor isska solution bataayiye.
My aunt is having a pain in head body ache. Low blood pressure mental problem what exercise she should do to calm her mind n be fit.
My mother has trouble walking, but she refuses to get a walker or cane. I worry about her. How can I convince her to get some sort of walking aid?
My hands starts paining in winter after I have met a accident and got it fracture Is there any solution for it?
My throat is paning and lower side of lung Is also paining. And my mouth taste little bit change. It is like gutkha, tambaku etc. What should I do.
Heels are weight bearing part of feet during standing, walking or running. Improper postures or foot wear can cause degeneration of heel and subsequent pain.
Causes for heel pain:
1. Sprains: Improper exercise and improper footwear like high heels can put unnecessary stress on heels and cause pain. Avoid such conditions by using excellent quality heels and avoiding them as much as possible. Exercise should be done under expert guidance.
2. Fractures: Stress or hairline fractures can occur even without trauma and cause pain. In such cases, you should immediately consult a doctor.
3. Plantar fasciitis: A common cause for heel pain, the Plantar fascia at heel can cause severe early morning heel pain. It can be managed with exercises, PRP Injections.
4. Arthritis: Gout, rheumatoid arthritis and other types of arthritis can affect ankle joint and cause heel pain. This can be managed with medications and exercises. In severe cases injections may be needed for treatment.
1. Change in shoes: Shoes play a key role in the development of heel pain. Avoid wearing heels for prolonged period and specially when walking long distances.
2. Foot supports: There are specialized heel supports and wedges, which you can wear with the footwear. These supports help redistribute weight from the problem areas and uniformly distribute it among the other parts of the foot. Heel cups are also another form of supports you could try.
3. Pain relief medications: Over the counter analgesics like Ibuprofen or Paracetamol can help in reducing acute episodes of pain. Self - medication for prolonged periods should be avoided.
4. Ice packs: Application of ice packs decrease pain and stiffness of heel. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.
Dear Doctor I am the having heavy pain while sit and get-up and even I walk the bone is paining so, kindly help me and I am type -2 diabetic.
Are you prone to slipped disc problem? + the ideal way to treat it
A slipped disc, also known as a prolapsed disc or herniated disc, is the term given to the phenomenon that occurs when a cartilaginous disc found between the vertebrae in the spine becomes slightly displaced or protrudes, thereby pressing on the nerves in the adjacent areas and causing back pain.
This happens when the soft inner part of the disc, known as nucleus pulposus, bulges out through a weakness in the exterior part of the disc. A prolapsed disc usually occurs in the lower region of the spine and can be of varying sizes. There might even be the development of inflammation around the disc in some cases.
Who is likely to get affected?
Most cases of herniated disc occur in patients between the ages of 30 and 50. The number of men affected is twice as many as the number of women.
Although the root cause of this problem is not yet known, there are a number of factors that may trigger it. These factors include working at a job that requires a lot of lifting, an occupation that involves remaining in a seated position for a long time, weight-bearing sports, obesity, smoking habits and increasing age.
Effective ways of treating the problem
The different methods that are commonly used to treat the problem are:
- Medications - There are many different kinds of medicines that are effective in providing relief. These include painkillers, muscles relaxants, anti-inflammatory pills, etc.
- Spinal injections - A number of spinal injections are used to treat slipped discs. The injection is done at the opening where the inflamed nerve roots are found and reduces pain, swelling and irritation in the area.
- Radiofrequency ablation - This procedure makes use of an electrical current produced by radio waves to reduced pain and sensitivity in the affected area.
- Ozone discectomy - As opposed to the surgical removal of the prolapsed disc, this new process makes use of an ozone-oxygen mixture that is injected into the spine to treat the problem. Many international studies have proved its superiority to traditional methods and surgeries.
Those affected by this problem are advised to keep exercising and continuing with their everyday activities as best as possible.