Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. VishwanathYour feedback matters!
I am a boy with age 17 Since last 1 year I was not go for play anything and suddenly From Last two day I went to play cricket of 20-20 overs at 7 am and I wake up at 5.30 am and now I suffer from full body ache.
I am 26 years old. I have a problem when I wake up in the morning. There is a pain on whole body and Feeling a great weakness and after 1 hour I became comfortable. Please help me sir.
Hi, My body pains very high for last 2 months still now i am using pain killers And ailments but no one not working please suggest medicine.
I can't able to go for my physical training because of my body pain it is normal but this time it is too much of time please tell me the cure for this.
Sir, my name is prodip roy and I am 31 years old staying in guwahati , I am suffering chest pain in left side from yesterday onwards, pain is not as major but its continuously heat in my chest. So is a any major problem indicates. Today I have not feel in pain but my body is suffered pain slowly. What should I do no please inform. Should I go to cardiology doctor. please consult Thank you.
I am very uncomfortable feel in sleeping time. My bodies every part are pain in night I am student And not work hard.please help me.
Hey! Iam 21 years old I just have a severe head ache from the last 3 days and due t this ache my body muscles gets crimped and it pains my whole body please suggest what to do?
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.