Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VishwanathYour feedback matters!
Why pp sugar is measured two hours after meal? Is sugar level becomes maximum at that time if not when it becomes maximum?
My TSH level are found to be 13.39.i am 30 year old male. Is it secondary level thyroid. Will I have to be on medication for complete life? No way I can get rid of it? Can the report be faulty? Is it life threatening?
I am having balanced diet strictly without sugar. Than also my diabetes is 170 - 220. I eat two twice once in the morning and than at night.
Hi Sir, I am 56 years. My Folate Value is 2.4 ng/ml and Uric Acid is 7.4 mg/dl. Please advise how to increase Folate range and bring down Uric Acid level to normal reference range.
What are the complications of type 1 and type 2 diabetes? And what can we do to prevent diabetes? And what type of our diet should be?
Hello, 6 months pehle mujhe pata laga k mujhe diabetes hai. Uss time sugar level 400 tha .but ab mujhe sugar low ki prob hai. Before 3 months I got married. But ab mujhe aisa feel ho raha ha jisse mujhe erection prob ho rahi hai. I dnt no k stress ki wajah we hai ya age ki wajah we. Now we are planning for baby. So doctor aisa medi bataya jiske side effect n.a. Ho. Aur future me koi prob na Ho. What about shilajeet. Doct please help me.
Hi Dr. A diabetic who is on insulin for the past 1 and half year suddenly stop taking insulin. What will happen?
I am 35 year old female my HBA1C is 6 and ABG is125 should I start with any diabetes medicine Pls suggest me with correct advice.
I'm 33 yrs female wth hypothyroid tk 100mcg elroxcin daily 5times a week , also mildly asthmatic..i have been experiencing pain in my joints n muscles in my thighs, legs n lower back from Saturday evening.. no fever but get headaches from time to time.... I'm a working person ...unable to think of a cause or reason.... hoping to get answers pls ...thnx
Hi. Can any one tell me the IUI infertility process . How much. Average cost for IUI process and success rate.
After food 300 sugar, I am taking one glucored forte in the morning, in ayurvedic which pils I can take. I am not hard worker. I working in library.
I am 66 years old, last 20 years diabetic patient and taking insulin Mixard 15mg and 10 mg morning and evening. I have 80 Kgs of weight and 6'11 inches hight. Two months back my creatinine was 3.5 and now it has came down to. 3.1 and 2.7 and now it is 1.9. I would like to know why it is changing? Also whether it possible to reduce to the minimum level? For that what kind of medicine can I take? Expecting reply. Thanking you,
Sir, My sister in NewYork is suffering from diabetes. Her latest blood test reports are as follows:- *glucose fasting-222 (P P not done) *sgot -107 *sgpt -154 *triglyceride -208 *hemoglobin A1C-10.8 All other results are within normal limits. At present her problem is weight loss, tiredness asnd depression. PLEASE ADVISE ME THE REAL CAUSES AND TREATMENT. She is diabetic since last 6-7 years. Thanks.
What is the difference between novamix 30 human 30 insulin both are same or not price differs which one is best.
I have swelling at the base of 1st toe in both the feet. As such there is no pain or fever but flexibility of the toe is affected resulting in pain at the time of walking. I can not wear shoes because of swelling. I am 66 years old. Orthopedics diagnose it a gouty condition. The uric acid is 5.6 mg/dl. Ra factor and c-reactive protein are negative. X - ray reveals bony growth of the toe. I also tried physiotherapy without any positive result. Can any doctor suggest any treatment?
In vitro fertilisation, commonly known as IVF, is the process of fertilising single or multiple eggs outside the body. This treatment can be performed by either using your own egg and sperm or using donated egg or sperm or sometimes both. The resulting embryos are evaluated for quality and then one or more of them are positioned properly in the uterus through the cervix. IVF is regarded as one of the most commonly opted treatment plans, and it accounts for more than 99% of assisted reproductive technology processes.
Who are suitable for IVF?
IVF can be helpful for you in case you have some issues with the egg quality or ovulation, fallopian tubes that are blocked in some way or endometriosis. It can also help you get pregnant if your partner has reduced sperm count or there is some problem with motility or morphology of sperms. About 1.5% of babies in the United States are conceived through the IVF process.
How does IVF work?
There are several steps through which IVF process works and the timeline follows the following steps:
- Stimulation for ovary: You will have to take a special kind of fertility drug for 8 to 14 days near the start of your menstruation cycle. This drug aids in the stimulation of your ovaries for developing multiple mature eggs to fertilise instead of a single one. You may also need to take an artificial hormone-like cetrofelix and leuprolide for keeping your body from releasing eggs very early.
- Development of follicle: When you are under all these medications, you will have to visit your doctor’s office often for checking the hormone levels as well as ultrasound measurements for the ovaries.
- Getting the trigger shot: Once the follicles are ready, you are likely to receive a trigger shot, which is an injection causing the eggs for maturing fully and becoming capable of being fertilised. Your eggs are ready for being retrieved after about 36 hours of receiving this shot.
- Gathering the eggs: At this stage, you are likely to receive an anaesthetic drug. Ultrasound probe is then inserted through the vagina for aspirating the follicles. Normally, about 8 to 15 eggs are retrieved through the insertion of a thin needle.
- Fertilization: This is the most vital step, where an embryologist is going to examine the eggs before they are combined with the sperm and incubated overnight. Fertilization happens at this particular time, but abnormal eggs are not fertilized. Fertilised embryos start developing in the laboratory and then the embryos are transferred inside the uterine cavity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.