Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VishwanathYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from severe tooth ache. When seen in mirror I got a hole at the middle of the tooth .wisdom teeth to be exact.
I am 34 male with 31 teeth. There is a gap in my upper section of teeth. Occurs due to brushing. How can makeup this gap .is scaling harmful for teeth as I have black rocky substance in my teeth. How to remove it? Regards.
I have a bad breath problem for a decade. So far I never had an any clinical treatment. After brushing my teeth bad smell from my mouth some what controlled but after some time it gets into normal stage (bad breath) It smells very fishy. I do not drink and smoke. I do not know which doctor to consult first. So kindly give me idea to get rid out of bad breath.
I have coloured teeth, I never take any tobacco. I want to do scaling. Some friends says that scaling is not good for future of teeth. Consult me what should I do.
I have a toothaque problem due to last teeth coming little bit in improper direction. What should I do.
I am 25 year old male. My question is my teeth in pain too much, expline it why I can handle this situation and this problem effective on my mind.
My husband is about 31 yrs. Actually he is suffering from mouth ulcer from very long.. As he said his problem mouth ulcer start in his teen age still he is coping with this trouble. He consult many doctors but they said it will cure after marriage. We have 4 years now to get married but issue not gone. What he should any suggestions. please share.
M 25 years old and my tongue is infection like sore and thrush. How to cure from this infection. Please tell me medicine.
I have mouth ulcer since 6 months. What should I do? And I also have low blood pressure what prevention I should take?
We all look at pictures of our favorite celebrities and long to have that perfect while smile showing off well-aligned teeth. However, due to various reasons, our teeth do not seem to be like theirs. Some of the reasons for the not-so-white teeth include:
- Food habits like excessive cola, coffee, tea
- Tobacco chewing and smoking
- Fluoride deposits seen in people in which the community water has excessive fluoride content
- Side effect of medications like tetracyclines.
However, with teeth achieving major cosmetic value, a lot of developments have happened and now a set of white pearls need not just be a dream. Whether it is just one tooth which is oddly colored or the entire set has taken on a darker shade, teeth whitening procedure comes to the rescue. It is well within the reach of most people, with options that can be managed both in the office and at the convenience of your homes.
Whatever the technique, the basic chemical is the same, hydrogen peroxide, which is a well-known bleaching agent. This works very well on extrinsic stains and may take repeated visits to the dentist to whiten teeth with intrinsic stains like fluorosis.
Things to remember:
Before going ahead with teeth whitening, the dentist will inform you that:
- Cavities need to be treated before teeth can be whitened
- Receded gums need to be treated before teeth whitening
- Any crown work that is pending should be done before the teeth whitening can be done.
Once all the above mentioned things have been take care of, the next step is to clean the teeth completely. This cleaning will ensure that your teeth are free of bacteria and other deposits. The patient's impressions are then taken to make customized trays.
The dentist will provide you with a kit, which contains the trays and the bleaching material. The material should be applied on to the trays, left in place in the mouth to produce the bleaching effect. This may need to be repeated for about 2 to 3 weeks.
Whitening can be done on vital teeth or on non-vital teeth-
- Vital teeth are usually bleached in the clinic, where the bleaching agent is applied on the tooth. It is then activated by a laser light to produce the active chemical that whitens the teeth. If the staining is excessive, then in-house vital tooth whitening may be followed by a couple of home applications.
- Non-vital teeth: Teeth which are root canal treated turn brown over a period of time. Whitening these root canal treated teeth is known as non-vital tooth whitening.
So, if you are not happy with your set of teeth, there is always a solution – get them whitened and see your smile broaden.
Mera teeth ka distance hai. Teeth aur teeth ke andar gap hone se khana khane ke problems hota hai. Samne se dekhe to teeth sab acha nahi dikhta hai. Log mujhe dikh kar mazak karte hain. Aap mujhe koi koi acha jaldi solution boliye. Sabhi teeth ke andar distance ho gaya hai. Aap mujhe help kijiye.
Sir, it has been a month I shifted to kuwait. Nd now I have Deep line opposite side of cheek inside the mouth between upper and lower teeth, it is paining hard and unable to open mouth comfortably. So please help me out wht I have to do.
Sir i consulted a dentist they fixed a root cap 5 years back as it is not proper they removed whole teeth and fixed another root cap for another teeth my colleagues are saying that due to root cap there is a chance of root cancer is it true?
You may need RCT if you have:
1. Throbbing Pain which increases particularly after lying down.
2. Pain when eating/chewing from concerned tooth
3. Extreme Sensitivity to Hot /cold food.
4. Deep cavity which has been ignored for a long time
5. Injury to the face/ jaw in accident cases
6. Colour change/ darkening of the tooth
7. Pus discharge / swelling in the nearby gum region.
Teeth need to be maintained well be it natural or artificial. While the natural teeth have their own built-in safety mechanisms, the artificial ones do not and the onus is completely on the owner to care for them. Dentures can be fixed or removable (partial or complete). For best appearance and proper functioning, these need to be cared for as listed below.
Removable dentures, whether partial or complete, do the following with your removable dentures.
1. Remove and rinse dentures after eating: Take out your dentures and wash it under running water to remove food debris.
2. Handle with care: Especially if your denture has clasps, be sure to not bend them as it may alter the fit. While removing and wearing it, be careful to not drop it, the denture can break.
3. Mouth rinse: Rinse your mouth each time after you remove the denture and before each time you put them back in.
4. Brushing: Use a soft-bristled brush for regular cleaning of teeth and tongue. If no teeth are present, use a soft gauze pad and plain finger massage to clean the gum line and bone on which the denture sits.
5. Soak dentures: When not in the mouth, always place your dentures in a bowl of water. Solution for soaking dentures are available, to be used for overnight denture soaking. When left in open air, the material used to make the denture is affected and may not fit properly over a period of time. Rinse them thoroughly before putting it back in the mouth.
6. Clean your dentures: Rinse the dentures at least twice daily. This will help remove food and plaque.
7. Denture adhesive: When using a denture adhesive, extra cleaning around the area that fits into the gum and bone should be done.
8. Regular dental visits: Visit your dentist regularly to ensure that dentures are fitting properly, functioning as expected and the other parts of the mouth are constantly checked for general health. Ill-fitting dentures can lead to irritation, sores and infection and so should be immediately attended to.
Some things to avoid if you are a denture user are as follows:
1. Soaking the denture in hot water: The denture material can get warped when it is soaked in hot water and have spots on it, which impacts the looks of it.
2. Hard toothbrushes: Always use a soft toothbrush
3. Toothpastes with whitening agents: In most cases, the denture cleanser and normal water and sufficient to clean dentures with a soft brush.
4. Fixed dentures: These are easier to manage than the removable ones. However, periodic visits to the dentist for regular check up is a must. A visit every 6 months is ideal to maintain proper oral hygiene. In addition, regular brushing, flossing, and rinsing are to be continued.