Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vishwajeet
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. VishwajeetYour feedback matters!
I am 35 Yrs old woman. I am suffering from anxiety depression from the last 3-4 yrs. I was having meaningless thoughts and pulse rate high about 155bpm. I am under general physician. My pulse rate is under control. But sometimes I am having those previous thoughts in my mind. Can I be fully cured. Please suggest me some advice.
I am very skinny, and I am not able to gain weight. I also have a bad habit of masturbation. I usually do it 2-3 times a week. Is this habit stopping me to gain weight. I just want to gain weight, many people make fun of me because I am too skinny, what should I do?
I have tummy and some extra weight in whole body specially in chest and thighs .So I would like to get fit so kindly guide me.
I was on ova shield ds and progynova ths mnth. I usually experience PMS symptoms 10 to 12 days be4 my periods bt ths mnth I have not had any such symptoms. Cn I be pregnant ths mnth or is it due to d drugs?
Sperm not coming out from vagina? It is normal or abnormal after intercourse? Means not coming outside the body? Vagina is wet from inside?
Lybrate | Dr. Thajudheen speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Sir, on the inner side of both the cheeks fibrosis exists. White patch can be seen. Sometime small blisters grow over it and then automatically subsides when I take rinifol medicine. What treatment should I take to get rid of fibrosis? Can fibrosis be converted into cancer? If yes then how can I come to know?
Have you ever wondered how health affects our looks?
Yes, they do and it is incredulously true! Our health does reflect on our looks.
Just by looking at the person’s face, one can make out if the opposite person is unwell.
That is why it is important to maintain good health so that we glow through our looks and our looks seem attractive.
Your health indirectly affects your looks, in many ways. Smokers are already aware that they need to quit smoking. It is bad for the heart, lungs and brain.
Well, smoking does damage the way one looks and smokers are four times likely as compared to non-smokers to experience unrest after a sound sleep in the night.
Alcohol is another factor contributing to looking uneasy. Alcohol dehydrates the body, including the skin, which happens to be a major organ of the body.
It happens every time drinks are consumed, drinking too much, results in deprivation of vital vitamins and nutrients from the skin. Over time, drinking heavily has other detrimental effects on the skin.
Rosacea is a skin disorder that has the initial tendency to blush and flush easily and eventually results in facial disfigurement, and is found to be having a link to alcohol.
Alcoholics can also find themselves looking bloated and puffy as a side effect to their habit. One can experience the bloating of the stomach too.
There’s also the cellulite believed to build up with the help of the toxins in alcohol. So drinking and smoking needs to be kicked off if one is under the pressure to look good, and eventually feel good.
De-stressing, relaxing, being happy is the key to feeling and looking good. A change of the routine pace of schedule is good for mental health.
It may differ from a five-minute break from cleaning the house, break from work or a weekend spent in exploring something or a place that is new.
A few minutes relief is needed to de-stress oneself. But, being physically active and fit is also important.
Also indulging in exercise contributes to health and looks. It is, found that people who exercise and are physically active tend to look fresh and younger even as they age.
Thus in order to look healthy and great it is also necessary to feel healthy and great from within. Hence, from now on kick off smoking and drinking, join a gym and eat healthy.
In a recently conducted study, New Delhi scored an alarming 294 on the Air Quality Index (A unit that measures the rate of air pollution on a scale of 0-500, with higher numbers indicating very poor quality of air). The score revealed that the entire population of the capital city is living under a warning zone, where the adverse impacts of such high levels of air pollution can lead to serious health problems such as asthma, coronary artery disease and other chronic issues. However, rising air and smoke pollution seem to be a recent trend not only in New Delhi, but also in the rest of India. In fact, out of the world’s top 20 most polluted cities, 13 are from India!
In lieu of these grave statistics, it is important to be aware about the ways to safeguard ourselves from the hazards of air pollution. You can protect yourself from the risks of respiratory and cardiac problems, cancer, low-immunity related issues and lung problems, if you follow these 5 simple steps:
- You can use an N95 mask: The N95 mask is a protective respiratory mask, designed specifically to filter airborne particles. It may prevent you from inhaling minute particles that the air carries by acting as a protective barrier. Its name, N95, stands for the 95 per cent of very small test particles that the respirator has been designed to block. It can significantly reduce your risk of contracting respiratory illnesses. Simply wear this mask over your nose and mouth while travelling.You can easily purchase this device at your local pharmacy or at certain popular online stores.
- Avoid travelling during the hours of heavy pollution: Traffic blocks, which tend to spike air pollution levels, are common during office hours in metropolitans and megacities. To guard yourself from the harmful impact of fuel and smoke emissions, you can choose to travel either just before the office rush hour starts or after it’s over.
- Breathe in the fresh morning air: If you open the windows of your home every morning, it encourages the flow of fresh air. This allows all the settled dust particles and indoor pollutants to ventilate, thereby decreasing the level of pollutants in your home. This way you can breathe in fresh and pure air as it is less contaminated during the early hours of the morning. Also, you can try placing an air purifier at home as it may trap contaminants through its replaceable filter, ensuring the quality of air you breathe in at home is healthy and free of pollutants.
- Exercise at the right time: If you work out at the time of day when pollution levels are high, polluted air is drawn into your lungs at a higher rate since cardio-vascular exercises entail heavy and deep breathing. So it’s a good idea to pick your workout time wisely. Just after sunrise is an ideal time since the pollution levels are the lowest.
- Consume foods and beverages rich in antioxidants: Researchers have found that vitamin C deficiency may cause breathing and immunity-related problems. Regular consumption of berries, tomatoes, carrots, broccoli, apples, plums, green tea, oranges, pomegranates, and lemon among other foods may help you in naturally overcoming health impacts of air and smoke pollution. These foods and beverages can help your body build a strong immune system. They may also prove to be powerful antioxidants that help prevent the onset of respiratory diseases.
Although these methods do not entirely curb the ill-effects of air pollution and smoke, they do go a long way in significantly preventing the impacts of air pollutants on your health. So adopt them to the maximum extent you can for a healthier lifestyle.