Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Vishwa PrasadYour feedback matters!
Study shows reasons why chinese and japanese are more healthy inspite if they having weaker genes than indians.
This is a very good article. Not only about the warm water after your meal,
But about heart attack's. The chinese and japanese drink hot tea with their
Meals, not cold water, maybe it is time we adopt
Their drinking habit while
Eating. For those who like to drink cold water, this
Article is applicable to
You. It is very harmful to have cold drink/water during a meal. Because,
The cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you
Have just consumed. It will
Slow down the digestion. Once this'sludge'
Reacts with the acid, it will break down and be
Absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats
And lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup
Or warm water after a meal.
French fries and burgers
Are the biggest enemy of heart health. A coke after that gives more power to
This demon. Avoid them for
Your heart's & health.
Drink one glass of warm water just when you are about to go to bed to avoid clotting of the blood at night to avoid heart attacks or strokes.
I am a 79 year old man, with reasonable health. I practice yoga asanas on alternate days and walk in the morning on other days. From one year I feel I am loosing balance and I stoop forward unconciously while walking. My knees do not seem to be strong enough and wobble a little early in the morning. I dont have sugar or high b. P. From a few months I feel I get tired very quickly. Any remidy for this?
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
50years female/ hypothyroidism / hypertension. BMI 31 central obesity. Is there indication for bariatric surgery/ sleeve gastrectomy??
Mere seene m kabhi-2 dard or chuban hoti hai khas tor par rat ko sote samay hi mahsus hoti hai or samay par nahi hoti hai iske liye kya karu.
What are the symptoms of high blood pressure? What should a patient do who have a high blood pressure?
Our survival is solely reliant on the working of the heart. It is this that makes the prospect of a heart failure so fatal and so terrifying. Notwithstanding what the heart evokes, a heart failure is not indicative of a defunct heart; but only a situation when the heart pumps weaker than what is generally deemed as natural. Consequently, the blood flows at a slower rate to the heart and the body that in turn increases pressure in the heart. The oxygen that is produced by the heart in such a scenario is scanty and insufficient for the body.
body responds with its own defense mechanism, as the heart, in an attempt to hold more blood, stretches its chambers. Though this strenuous effort may keep the blood moving, it would gradually and inevitably weary the heart with all the effort. Subsequently, the kidney responds by retaining more salt and fluid in the body. These fluids may accumulate in different parts of the body, mainly in the legs, feet, ankles leading to congestion in the body. This very condition in medical terminology is referred to as congestive heart failure.
Different causes can contribute to the onset of such a fatal condition. Some of them are
- Coronary artery disease: In such a condition, the arteries supply insufficient amount of oxygen and blood to the heart. Subsequently, the heart receives scanty amount of nutrients and oxygen.
- Heart attack: The sudden, unanticipated blockage of the coronary artery and the ensuing stoppage of the flow of the blood lead to a heart attack. The heart muscles are damaged in such a case and prevent the proper functioning.
- Diseases: Though the term may be generic and over expansive, most of the ailments which people suffer from tend to manifest themselves by posing a potential threat to the functioning of the heart. A high blood pressure, kidney disease, even a thyroid disease can cause congestive heart failure.
Every disorder is preceded by certain symptoms, and congestive heart failure is no different. Some of them are
- Fatigue: This is one of the most perceptible symptoms of congestive heart failure. One of the earliest premonitions of an impending heart failure is a nagging sense of weariness and lethargy.
- Swelling: As the condition is characterized by accumulation and build-up of fluids in various part of the body, swelling is an inevitable symptom of this condition and a clear indication of the ailment.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.