Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vishveshwara MurthyYour feedback matters!
When I walk upstairs or kneel down, I used to hear small cracking sound on my left knees. Is that due to loss of synovial fluid? I once had an accident and my knee had hit hardly.
Leg area feels numb knee level down! I was given injection for tetanus and neurobion forte after which doc referred me to the neuro physicist who prescribed renerve, neurobion n liv52 on 10th feb n told to consult after 15 days. I can only feel little sensation when I pinch there. Should I be worried? He told that it was due to some nerve damage.
I am from Rewa mp , age 44+ , facing problem knee back side of waste , I am not able to stand for about an hour . Please suggest . .
I am 42 year men and I am servicing from backache for last 5 months I have many treatment but not feeling well .Please help me!
I am it engineer and my work is field work so I need travel on bike so I have some back pain issues. So what can I do?
I fell down and my left toe got hurt. Now it' s swelled up, paining, and i' m not able to move my toe. What should I do now?
My shoulder (lats) plate is dislocation in last few months, I have no pain but my chest shape become disorder and my one side chest not fully develop as another side.
I am 25 years old female I have back ache to the last 4 months many medicines was have nt given any solution what to do.
I have back pain. Consult many doctors he check the scan & x ray reports, we said nothing is happen, you r just feel back pain. But my back pain is still there why sir?
Breaking a bone can be counted among one of the most painful experiences that one can possibly suffer from. Inflicted usually by external injuries, fractured bones generally require surgeries for recuperation. In the occasion of minor fractures however, plasters often facilitate recovery. Although these are the primary treatments that are meted out, recovering from fractured bones entail much more. For some, the time to restore normalcy takes longer than others. In such cases, one tends to opt for palliatives to ease out the pain.
Homeopathic medicines not only offer respite to the pain but also provide a holistic cure for the emotional anxiety one goes through in such times. Many therefore seek out homeopathic remedies for treating bone fractures. Some of the most effective antidotes in this regard have been enlisted below.
1. Arnica: Arnica is extremely helpful at curbing swelling and as a consequence, reducing pain. Prolonged use of Arnica can potentially minimize the swelling to absolute normalcy.
2. Hypericum: This soothes the fracture induced pains, especially when the fractures affect the nerves. This is a beneficial remedy for fractures in fingers, toes and the spinal regions.
3. Bryonia: Bryonia is known to bring relief in cases of the jarring pain that surfaces post trauma. Sometimes, even the slightest movement in the affected area can lead to a lot of distress. This is an ideal cure for such cases.
4. Calcarea Phosphorica: This speeds up the healing process following a bone fracture. Consumption of Calcarea Phosphorica accords a calming effect on the moods of the patient and helps to deal better with the pain, anxiety and irritability in the due course.
5. Eupatorium Perfoliatum: This helps in mitigating deep wounds and the consequent aches. The healing powers of Eupatorium Perfoliatum are extremely pervasive and results in quicker recovery.
6. Ruta Graveolens: This re-nourishes the damaged body fibers and soothes the bruised areas. It is also known to reduce restlessness.
7. Symphytum: It is extremely helpful in the rejoining of bones. It enables the body to heal faster and effectively cures joint pains. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.