Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Vishva MurthyYour feedback matters!
I have low eye vision when I am in low light areas. Like in evening. While driving. I become really uncomfortable. Doctor has has said I am having macualr oedema.
My name is Brijesh and I am 20 year old I had lasik surgery before 3 month and and than after one and half month later I have been suffering from pain in right eye Doctors says that this is not an eye problem so I searched about this in internet so according to net it is symptoms of cluster headache now I can not handle this pain its increase my tension so what should I do .please give me some suggestion.
I have too much work that involves using laptop continuously for hours, What to do to avoid sore eyes ?
I have a red eye on left side and its paining me. My eye also dry very fast and I feel stressful because of that what should I do.
I am suffering from flu from many days kindly tell the solution of this problem as soon as possible also how to overcome from eye flu?
My eyes are in yellow colour from a long time onwards. How can I change my eye colour to white. Is yellow coloured eyes is any symptom of any diseases.
I want to ask you one question answer that my eyesight is decreasing because I use laptop at night continuously for more than 4-5 hours and also suggest me some steps to remove blackheads.
Hi, I have some problem in my right eye there is no vision and the pressure is also high there are some white spots like cloudy in my eye doctor gave me some medicine but I'm not satisfied with his check up he is saying that I have to put medicine long life he also told that I have ulcer in my eye.
My age is 24. I have a continuous pain eyes, pulsator eyes, running water eyes and low vision eyes (5/6) power. What should I do to get 6/6 power in both the eyes. What are the things I have to avoid. What are the food habits I have to follow.
Retinal detachment is a condition in which a layer of tissue called the retina gets lifted or pulled far from its initial position in the eye. This can cause a number of symptoms including slight vision impairment and blurred vision as well as pain. The retina is a light sensitive part that can be found in the rear portion of the eye. This part is responsible for sending visual signals to the brain which helps in forming the images that we see when we set our eyes on an object. If a person with this problem is not treated immediately, he or she can suffer from permanent vision loss.
Risks: You are more prone to retinal detachment if you:
- Have had injury (damage or blow) specifically to the eye
- Have as of now had a separation in one eye, then there is an improved probability of a separation in the other eye.
- Have a family history of retinal separation.
- Have weak eye-sight
Here are 10 facts that one needs to know about retinal detachment:
- Once in a while little ranges of the retina get torn. These are called retinal tears or retinal breaks. These can cause retinal separation.
- Obtuse injury, as from a tennis ball or damage by a sharp object in the eye can prompt retinal dysfunction.
- A family history of a disconnected retina that is hereditary could be one of the reasons for this disorder.
- The second eye of a patient with a retinal separation must be inspected by an ophthalmologist immediately.
- High astigmatism builds the danger of a retinal detachment. The danger increases to 2.4% when compared with a 0.06% danger for a defected eye at 60 years of age.
- In the event that you have lost vision in one eye because of a detachment, it can in some cases take a couple of months to get used to seeing with just the one normal eye.
- Laser surgery: Laser surgery can treat little openings and tears in this part of the eye. Little smolders are made around the opening to "weld" the retina once more into the right spot. It is performed in the eye specialist's clinic.
- Individuals taking certain kinds of eye drop that have the danger of building up a retinal separation. Pilocarpine, which for a long time was a pillar of treatment for glaucoma, has for quite some time been used for retinal separation.
- People with incessant irritation of the eye (uveitis) are at a greater danger of suffering from retinal detachment.
- Cross section degeneration of the retina is a kind of diminishing of the outside edges of the retina, which happens in 7% to 10% of the overall public.