Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Vishnu MurtyYour feedback matters!
I am 26. I am suffering from cervical spondylosis for last 6 month. Doctor suggest me to do physiotherapy with medication. Is this disease can be cured if I take proper physiotherapy treatment with medication?
I have pain in right shoulder and mid back pain which is shooting type of pain more during work what should I do.
Last 2 months I woke up from sleep multiple times with jerks and nerve strains from back of chest through neck to head. Dr give me anxiety pills but still I woke up twice atleast with lack of breathe and next morning when I wake up I feel tightness in chest and slowness in breathing, with uneasiness feeling. I also start getting ibowel syndrome. When I take napra-s I feel better in the day. I don' t feel myself to be in anxiety or stress, but I feel my blood circulation I snot normal. I also have sleep disc in l5s4 l4s1. Nowadays I woke I felt like I am about to die. Please help me what shall I do?
I am suffering with ankylosis spondylitis already left hip replaced right now my spine movements getting lost right hip movement is also difficult any permanent cure for this disease?
Sir my age is 22 years(male) and this is my mri report of my right knee. Impression: 1. Complete acltear in its proximal segment 2. Complete tear in posterior horn of lateral meniscus 3. Grade1 tear of m. C. Please 4. Moderate joint effusion for which I had to undergo an acl surgery on 9th june, 2014. Currently my problem is that I have not regained my thigh thickness. N I feel worried if dis would be permanent. Currently my physiotheripst uses muscle stimulator as a part of therapy. How much timeit would take?
Sir actually I was suffering fromsevere back pain at a sudden wen am doing a certain can I knw what is the reason behind it please let me know if you an tell me.
My left arm is severely paining It has suddenly started in the night and there is no good reason for it. The pain has been there for more than an hour.
I have more pains of legs I. E. Only below the n Knee. I am going walking daily for 45 min to 1hr in morning.
I have pain in my right hand elbow and its paining since 3 months. What is the reason for this pain?
I am 18 year old and I have tonsils swollen in my neck every month or two, than have to take antibiotics, what should be remedy?
The longest nerve in the body is the sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve starts from the lower part of the spine, through your hip to the back of the leg. So when it is said sciatica, we refer to pain in this nerve. Since the nerve covers the spine, hip and leg, sciatic pain is felt in the areas through which it passes. The lower leg muscles and sensation in the legs, thighs and feet are controlled by this nerve.
Symptoms usually include:
- Pain that radiates from the lower back to the hip and to the leg
- Sharp, tingling, dull, constant or burning pain
- Loss of bladder or bowel control
- Sneezing or coughing increases pain
- Moving the leg gets difficult so usual activities like walking, sitting and standing become painful
Homeopathic remedies are easy and gentle on the body. Homeopathy aims to boost the body's immune system so it can fight all its weaknesses. The following remedies may prove to be useful:
- Ammonium Muriaticum: It is taken for chronic pain in the heel or for chronic backache or when straightening the knee gets difficult as hamstrings contract. It is also taken for limping.
- Bellis Perennis: In periosteum injuries, stiffness and deep aches in the spine Bellis Perennis is used. It is also used for tailbone injuries. It is also helpful for nerve pains during pregnancy.
- Calcarea Fluorica: If the vertebra degenerates after trauma to the spine, then Calcarea Fluorica can be useful.
- Cicuta: The worst back injuries with serious trauma and muscles spasms are treated with Cicuta.
- Hypericum: Hypericum is suggested for tailbone injuries, temporary paralysis, spinal concussions and for sharp pain that tingles and moves upwards.
- Rhus tox: If after lifting weights, overexerting muscles and exposure to anything wet, you feel tearing and burning pain, then Rhus tox is beneficial. Cramps that get better after heat application, but get worse after exposed to the cold are also treated with Rhus tox.
- Ruta: Stiffness and pain from back injuries, twisting the wrong way and bruises are prescribed with Ruta. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.