Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Vishnu MurtyYour feedback matters!
I have stiff neck problem or may be a whiplash. This often occurs once in 1-2 months (same problem).
I have a lower back pain for past 3 years. After a lot of treatments and daily exercises, its even getting worse than before, Now the pain spread throughout my two legs, but still continuing the exercises. And consulted all known hospitals, Doctors told me there's nothing to worry about this. Scan results reports there is s slight disc bulge on l5 vertebrae. Please help me get rid of this permanently. Im worrying about the future. I can't do much more things in daily life, example can't lift weight, can't travel much distance by vehicle, can't sit in chairs after a couple of minutes. My question is, Are there any treatment for this in resent years? Does it works. Please help me what's the latest treatment and technology should I go for getting this cure permanently.
My friend is having severe headache along with fever since 3 days and we have given him medicines but it work only for couples of hours and then the problem gets back. What should I do?
I am 24 years old male. I have pain my leg last 3 months. Walking time very pain. Please tell me some solution.
Sir, I am suffering from Bilateral knee pain last 4 year with great toe feet pain with swelling. When I eat pulses curd and sour things. Please Help.
I am a 55 years old male & have back pain at lower part of spinal cod for last 3 months what should do?
I am 30years old male & have back pain so long & also uriya problem after toilet we walk not longer I feel one or more drop of uriya out for last 4 months. What should I do?
She is suffering from acute pain in legs, backbone, neck and hand like gathiya, unable to stand for more than 5 minutes. Cannot walk for more than 100 meters. MRI scan report indicates disc prolapse at L4-L5 comprising caudal nerve roots on both sides.
I have shoulder bursitis according to MRI report. It might be due to my gym exercises . But now it's painful, I am not even do exercise now. Please suggest what to do ?
In the technologically advanced era one lives in, it is pretty much easy to use up one’s entire day glued to the digital screens; right from checking the social media updates while commuting to sitting before the computer for everyday work. Yet nobody is aware of the fact that apart from creating a social gap, these electronic gadgets can take a toll on their postures too.
- You lean against your desks with your neck leaned forward in an attempt to grasp what is on the computer screen and your hand on your mouse scrunched up on one side. Sadly, human body was never designed to pose in such a consorted way resulting in adverse side effects.
- The head usually weighs 10 to 12 pounds on an average when it is balanced evenly over the shoulders. However, with each extra tilt forward, the weight on your spine might escalate up to 60 pounds and even beyond that. Excessive weight on the spine can lead to its subsequent collapse.
- Too much use of tablets and smart phones for swiping or texting can cause inflamed index fingers, thumb joints and tendons. You tend to suffer from wrist pain, enfeebled grip or popping sound while moving the fingers. Typing with one thumb without giving considerable breaks in between can also exert stress on the fingers.
- Hunched over, shoulders slumped and necks bent down are the ways majority of the people use their electronic gadgets. This can trigger misalignment of the spine aggravating your health. Spine protects the nervous system, coordinating and controlling various functions of the body. Any sort of disruption might render a drastic consequence.
- Poor posture impacts the ligaments and muscles in a negative way giving way to a series of complications such as gastrointestinal problems, back or neck pain or severe curvature of the spine, heightening the risk of arterial or pulmonary problems.