Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vishnu MotukuruYour feedback matters!
I had bike accident 7 month ago and my leg had be little crack now it okay but in legs mark are troubling me some time what should I do sir.
Hello doctor I am 23years my parents are planning for my marriage but I am looking dark skin how to get fair suggest any cream thank you.
Sir, I am pranavi and I am black in color thats why I can use betnovate-n cream in night and myfaircream in daytime just started one weak ago and not going to out side day long stayed at home only. But I am not getting my original color that in my inner part please suggest me it is good for me for using this creams will you give me best cream for my skin tone it is dry skin.
I'm 22 years old girl my face skin looking always tried and also not looking fresh & pimple marks also.
Hello sir muje masturbation ki habbit h 7 year se muje porn dekhne ki bhi habbit h Me jab bi ye habbit chodne ki kosish krta hu 3-4 din bad mera sir dard hone lagta h or mera masturbation krne ka bht tej man hota h or kisi kam me man hi ni lagta jab tak masturbation na kr lu Muje knowledge h ki kese leave krna h is habbit se pr me kr hi ni pata Isse muje bht problems ho ri h jese muje hair loss problems memory problem meri body growth bi ruk gayi h or sabse jyada mera face p pimples prob face ka color bi dark ho gaya h Mera penis size bi 4-5 inch hi h or black hota ja ra h Please sir help me thanks.
I want ti talk yo you regarding dark circles. .my age is 22 I am suffering from dark circles from 19 please help me to remove.
I have white spots on my face, I tried many things but it didn't work, I want to remove this spots, What should I do?
I am a female, 24 years old, my color complex is fair, but the colour of my inner thigh is black, how can I get rid of this problem, suggest some homemade remedy.
Hiiiiii. I am Ritika and I am 16 years old girl. My mom has so many dark spots and pimples on her face and even on her back. Mam can you plzz. Suggest me some tips and medicines for her face and back.
I'm a boy 21 years I'm fair and I'm irritating from blackness on my back butt and around the waist it's not getting cleaned how to clean it very easy.
I am 22 years old male, I've got lots of tan on my face and neck after moving to chennai I don't know it's because of the pollution? hard water? or more sunny climate? can anyone help me with the natural as well as medical remedy for this?
Staying out in the sun too long can cause you to suffer from a host of skin problems such as age spots, wrinkles and even increase your risk of developing skin cancer. During the summer months, you need to take extra care of yourself as the sun is at its peak at that time. Here's what you can do in this summer to ensure that your skin remains protected:
1. Avoid the rays of the sun between 10 am and 2 pm - The strength of the UV rays depends on a number of factors such as reflective surfaces, height, and time of day. The sun's UV rays are at their strongest between 10 am and 2 pm. If you're outdoors, seek a cool area to protect yourself from the damaging rays of the sun. You could stand under a tree or use an umbrella to shield yourself from its ultraviolet rays.
2. Don't use tanning beds - Several studies reveal that tanning beds can cause skin cancer. According to these studies, individuals under 30 who use tanning beds increase their risk of melanoma (the most deadly of all skin cancers) by about 75%.
3. Increase your fluid intake - One of the ways in which you can beat the sun and protect your skin is by increasing your fluid intake during this time. On an average, one should have about 3 liters of fluids every day, which is about 1.5-2 liters of water and 1 liter of fluid from solid foods. From summer foods like watermelon and berries to beverages like fruit juice, milk, etc and liquid-based meals - all these avenues should be considered.
4. Have a proper cleansing regimen - To help your skin look fresh even during the summer months, you should exfoliate regularly. When you do this, all the dead skin cells are removed, giving your face a youthful and fresh appeal.
5. Use a sunscreen all the time - To protect yourself from the damaging ultraviolet rays of the sun, you should never forget to apply sunscreen when going out. Ideally, a sunscreen that has an SPF of 30 should be applied thoroughly to your skin 30 minutes before leaving your house. More importantly, it should be applied again every 2 hours.