Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vishnu MotukuruYour feedback matters!
I have few black patches on my nose and cheeks from the last year, many creams tried but not effective, which medicine and cream I should try for patches, I am 38 years old.
I am 34 years old male and I have lots of lipomas about 3-4 cm on my hands and body since last 12 years. How to treat it without any surgery? Or any treatment in homeopathic?
My skin is black how to get fairer completion and smooth skin and I am very short what I can do grow up.
What makes you prone to Acne?
Acne is a disorder which is characterized by small red bumps on the skin or occluded pores in the skin such as blackheads. It can make people conscious of their appearance and result in low self-esteem and anxiety. It usually affects people who fall in the age group of 12-25, but sometimes older people also get affected.
There are various factors that makes the skin prone to acne. Acne occurs when overactive sebaceous glands (glands that produce oil in the skin) produce excess oil and the dead skin cells clog the pores of the hair follicle present in the skin. Inflammation occurs in the clogged hair follicle resulting in acne.
Some causes that makes your skin prone to acne are:
- Diet: Following a proper diet is a key factor in keeping your skin healthy. Food usually doesn't cause acne directly but can cause other problems such as greasy skin that are linked with acne. However, foods high in iodides such as seaweeds consumed over time can cause acne.
- Stress: Stress is another major cause that makes your skin prone to acne. When the body is stressed, it produces excessive testosterone (a sex hormone) resulting in excessive oil production. Stress also impairs the immune system of the body so that it becomes vulnerable to acne.
- Cosmetics: Some cosmetics (usually oil based) tend to clog the pores of the skin which may result in acne. Using harsh cleansing agents can dry and irritate the skin. Also, gentle washing of the skin is recommended to avoid breakouts.
- Hormones: Changes in hormonal balance can cause acne especially in the beginning of puberty. In some cases, women are affected by acne when the menstrual cycle stops. The acne caused by hormonal changes may also be genetic in nature.
I am 24 years old female. My skin color is whitish and caused by acne and dirty black spots. My skin was so smooth and I was beautiful but now my skin looks dull flaky and black spots which makes me depressed and ugly. I am losing my confidence. What should I do?
In my forehead of my face I have skin variation in black color. please say the remedy to make my skin color uniform.
I have a very sensitive skin. I wash my skin every night before sleep. When I wake up my skin becomes oily. Please suggest me any tips to cover up these issues.
I am 71 years old male. I tested my PSA level, it shows 6.9, is it normal or should go for medicine.
Sir/Ma'am I am 21. I have incurable dark circles. I'm maintaining a healthy diet and a balanced regime still not getting any results. Is there any medication available for it? Please suggest.
I have had rashes in my groin region since March. At first it was normal itching. Slowly the itch became irresistible. Since last month itching occurs rarely during day but during night (sleeping time), it's quite often. There is slight smell from the groin region since beginning. Earlier it was strong now it's very less. Is it fungal infection? Due to lack of knowledge about good doctor and exams I skipped the idea of showing it to a doc. Please help.
My friend is 25 years old. He has been suffering from bleeding per rectum for past two weeks. What should be done to cure this?`
I have a dry and rough skin in winter, oily skin in summer and both in rainy. I have wrinkles on my face. My skin looks always dead. I have always constipation. Overall my skin is totally dead. please suggest me a good solutions.
I am 78 Male. Have taken all kinds of allopathic medicines with no benefit for my problem of dampness/moisture in the anal area. Can you suggest main items of diet that can help to absorb extra moisture in the colon or large intestine. Have tried Isabgol that has improved stool formation but still have to evacuate vowel 3/4 times per day and not not resolved the dampness. Thanks in advance.
Small pores occurring on my face. I am taking good food with less oil and purified water. Please help me.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.