Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vishin B NichaniYour feedback matters!
My face's brightness has decreased for dirt and dust what face wash I bought from market for my face and also what should I do?
Question for my sister's daughter . Now she is 2.8 month year old kid . Mostly she played outside . She's getting light black from her natural whitening skin tone . Hand also getting black by playing in outside . So we want back her natural whitening tone . Pls advice me sir . And also want to get her whitening skin tone . Pls give some tips sir.
I have some dark spots on face and white heads on face plg suggest best face cream and methods to remove it or any medicine.
My hands used to be fairer but now it has gone black because I use to spend most of the time on sun how can I cure it?
I am felling so tired and my face is looking so dull and my face is looking black and oily so please give me any medicine.
Sir. I have oily face because of which pimples get appear always and my face colour is not fair colour. So sir what should I do to make oil free and for fair colour for skin.
Hi, m 29 year old girl. I have a brown patch on my upperlip area and on right cheek from last 2 years, n its getting bigger also appearing on left cheek. Please provide me sum remedies to cure it?
I have a oily skin suggest some opinions so that my skin get more better? Due to this sometime I got bad impression.
I am 66 years old and got operated for prostate. My prostates were very large as per doctor version. After operation 5 years have been lapsed but I feel still leakage at night and my cloth get wet. I also feel weakness in sexually involvement. There is no sugar problem and at fast it is 99. And uric acid is 6.2.
How to get fair skin i am a south indian. I am not black i am a bit tan thats it any tablets help me to get fairer skin.
Doctor I am 20 years old n have acne marks on my face n my skin is oil too how to make this marks clear n what should I avoid in diet, well I consult with many Doctor but many advise its happened in this period of time.
I am 24 years old female and I have a lump in my left breast 'fibredenoma' of size 2.5*2.5*1.5 and it pains a lot even if I am not having my periods. According to some doctors, fibroadenoma are painless. Is this possible that fibroadenoma are painful? What should I do?
I am 20 years old female. I have dark patches on skin under arms and some other places. I don't shave or veet my hair. What is the reason for it. Suggest some remedies.
Sir my mother had been suffring from brest cancer from last 6to7 month please suggest me we clear the brest cancer
Lasers have come as a boon to treat many medical conditions very safely and effectively. They are absolutely indispensable for permanent hair removal, tattoo removal, freckle removal, skin rejuvenation, treatment of birthmarks and many other internal medical conditions. There is a common misconception that lasers are harmful for your skin and can cause skin cancers. This is far from the truth, since lasers are actually used to treat skin cancers and also help in keeping the skin youthful and rejuvenated.
- Lasers use non-ionising light (like red or green light) and not ionising radiation like x-rays or gamma rays. These spectrums of light do not induce cancer formation.
- Fair skinned races are at much greater risk than skin of color. Melanin in darker skin does not allow harmful UV light in sunlight to penetrate through and the risk of skin cancers in darker skin is therefore small with normal sun exposure. Also, common lasers do not use UV light.
- Laser treatments are administered not in prolonged durations but in pulses much less than a second and parameters in the range of milliseconds and microseconds are most commonly used. Prolonged sun exposure is the most common precipitating factor for skin cancers.
- Laser light does not reach any internal organ. In fact, it requires some expertise even to make laser light reach its target just 1-2 millimeters below the skin. This is because melanin pigment in skin blocks laser light from getting through. An expert dermatologist with sound knowledge of skin optics and laser physics is able to achieve this safely and effectively.
- Laser treatments work on the principle of ''selective photothermolysis'. This means that laser light very specifically destroys only the intended target. Thus, a hair removal laser will destroy only the hair roots while leaving surrounding skin structures unharmed. Similarly, blood vessels in birth marks, collagen in wrinkles or scars, abnormal growths and cancers and individual inks in tattoos can be targeted very specifically with lasers without affecting any other structure.