Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vishin B Nichani
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vishin B NichaniYour feedback matters!
I was taking tretiva 20mg capsule n cream given by doctor when I visited I followed this for 2 months but no changes the dark line is yet to be seen on the centre of my nose. Pls give your advice doctor.
Hello doctor.I m worried about a small lump I developed at the opening of my anus which was result of me passing a dry and hard stool with pain.Pls advice how it can b treated.The pain has got lighter in the last one day.I applied an ointment. Thanks
Beautiful and healthy skin is desired by many people and most of you might be spending a lot of your time on things that can add to your beauty. But there are many bad habits which affect your beauty. Here is the list of the most common terrible habits which might be damaging your skin and health.
1. Squeezing pimples: When you pop a pimple, the clogged pore bursts open releasing bacteria. These bacteria come in contact with the rest of your skin can increase your acne. Moreover, the habit of squeezing pimples may also leave scars and pockmarks on your skin. The best way to get rid of pimples is to use medicated/ antibacterial soap and let it heal itself.
2. Licking/ chewing your lips: Chewing your lips can make them dry or chapped, which causes you to lick and chew them even more often. Excessive lip biting can also lead to bleeding and infection. To avoid this, get yourself a good lip balm and apply it regularly to moisturize and protect your lips.
3. Nail biting: Nail biting results in ugly hands, fingers and nails due to cuticle biting. It can also cause infection in your nails, mouth, fingers and dental cavities, which can affect your smile too. Focus on the factors that can trigger these infections.
4. Smoking: Smoking affects your skin and makes it look dry and rough. It decreases the flow of blood and can damage skin collagen along with elasticity which results in saggy and loose skin.
5. Sleeping with your makeup: Makeup can clog your skin pores and oil glands, making it difficult to breathe and makes it prone to acne. To avoid this, spare sometime before going to sleep to cleanse your makeup and moisturize the skin well.
6. Ignoring the sunscreen: Ignoring sunscreen in summer will expose your skin to UV rays. Exposure to UV rays can cause wrinkles and dryness, which makes your skin look older. To protect your skin from UV rays, use sunscreen half an hour before stepping out in the sun.
7. Inadequate sleep: Inadequate sleep releases the stress hormone in the body. It also ages your skin by decreasing the level of collagen in the skin. Hence try getting enough sleep.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!