Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vishal V JYour feedback matters!
Chapatis are made using a soft dough comprising flour (whole grain common wheat)
- Chapati contains vitamins and minerals like magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, calcium and iron.
- Also contains zinc and other minerals which are good for our skin.
- Easily digested. This way, it is better to eat a chapati instead of rice.
- As the chapati is loaded with iron it is good for the hemoglobin levels of our blood.
- When no oil or butter is added, chapatis are pretty low in their calories. So, you can use it as a weight loss diet.
- Wheat chapati helps in preventing constipation. Those who suffer from constipation can try a diet that includes chapati.
I have been facing acidity issues from last many months. Was on a treatment of Udramratvati, a mixture of powders to be taken empty stomach, kayakalpvati etc but I still notice that high carb diet causes acidity. What should be the cause and treatment?
I m 19 year old nd my height is not increasing I am lifting weight in gym is that the reason for stopping of growth.
I am just eighteen and I am very thin what to do and my biceps are very thin and I am not growing which supplement shall I eat to grow my body such as muscular man please suggest some protein medicine please to grow my body fit and fine .
I am 26 years old unmarried and my gf is 22 years old. During romance, I inserted my finger in to her vagina deep inside. I figured her many times. Some days before we had sex first time but she did not bleed. So please tell me that was the virginity broken by inserting fingers? She felt some pain when I first time inserted.
Two months before I was suffered from skin infection. I went to dermatologist he checked my blood and told eosinophil level is higher on your blood. I felt OK after treatment and everything was right. But from 1 months my body is shaking from shoulder any time and feeling whether it is due to stress or eosinophil. Pls suggest .also bad effect of higher eosinophil in blood.
I am Feeling Sick cause of my throat is paining so bad. I didn’t take any medicine yet. I don’t know what happen yesterday its just a normal day but today it pain like hell. What should I do?
I recently got tonsured (3 days back). Today I got small white bumps on backside of my head. Daily I'm having head bath with shampoo. Im afraid of those. Please help me how to get rid of those?
I have been suffering from gas which cause fart time to time it becomes embarrassed for me in front of many people I am 25years old what can I do to stop it?
I am 32 years old and over the course of years bleeding during periods is constantly decreasing now I don, t even have to wear pads. Please confirm if it is normal?
We had a sex on 11th of November and had unwanted 72 on 12th. Her period date is on 28th of November. But this time she had before on 22nd. And its irregular flow and the blood color is blackish. She is having nausea too.
I was playing cricket and the ball hit my right hand index finger 50 day ago. It got fractured, it was a hairline fracture and I did not take any medical treatment. Finger is recovered but there is minor pain. I want to know whether hairline fracture need plaster or any medical treatment or it can recover naturally?
I am suffering from palpitations and neck pain and nausea since 1 year I go for tests ECG echo tmt lipid CT angiogram all are normal doctors said all are ok need not worry but I feels little palpitations and nausea what can I do.
I am 23 year old and do exercise regularly I want growth my height only one inch what can I do for it and which medicine take.
Ayurveda, translated into science of life and longevity, has been practiced in India for more than 5000 years old and has gained worldwide popularity. It uses noninvasive and natural methods and produces minimal side effects and therefore is being widely accepted.
Ayurveda believes that the body is made of pitta, vata, and kapha doshas. Any disease is the result of imbalance between these or predominance of one over the others. Hair loss or alopecia is believed to be imbalance in the pitta dosha. This leads to slower hair growth, weak hair, and greater hair fall rate.
Something that affects image and self - esteem, many would like to cure or at least halt baldness. There are various treatment options that have a dual effect on baldness - reduce hair fall and promote hair growth, thereby providing a holistic treatment for baldness.
- Bhringraj Oil (Eclipta elba): It is used since centuries and promotes the normal hair growth cycle in an accelerated way. It activates a large number of hair follicles and therefore, regular application is believed to help prevent alopecia (baldness).
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica): While baldness has many reasons, dandruff is one of the most important and common causes. Amla is added to many hair oil formulations because of its proven effect to reduce dandruff. It acts on the fungi that thrive on the scalp and reduces inflammation of the scalp.
- Shikakai (Acacia concinna): Another very popular herb is the Shikakai. Used as a hair cleansing agent by many people, it is devoid of the chemical effect that shampoos carry. The pods are proven to prevent dandruff and promote hair growth.
- Tectona grandis: Another active ingredient of Ayurvedic formulations, the seeds of Tectona promote growth and development of hair follicles. Large number of follicles are activated, thereby producing thicker, fuller hair.
- Cuscuta reflexa: Another reason for baldness is hormonal imbalance, especially in males. Abnormalities with androgen, the male hormone, can trigger abnormal hair loss. Adding Cuscuta has been proven to reverse baldness by promoting a better anagen/telogen ratio, where hair follicle maturation happens. In baldness cases, maturation happens only in about 20% of the follicles. Cuscuta activates the follicles and increases follicular density. It also manages the hormonal imbalance by preventing conversion of testosterone into a variant called dihydrotestosterone that is believed to cause the damage.
While these and various other substances are believed to reduce baldness and promote hair growth, it is always important to remember that each body will respond differently to these substances. Thorough physical examination and a detailed history should be done before starting any of these products.
Related Tip: "All About Male Pattern Baldness"