Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Vishal Rao U SYour feedback matters!
I am 33 years female I am suffering from glomus tumor Can you please help explain how does it relate to cancer or is it dangerous as cancer what are the survival level.
My father got prostate operation hole/turp on 14 Dec 16, and catheter removed on 20 Dec 16, after that he is getting urine with in half an hour to one hour, how many days it will take to cure this problem. Whether should he eat everything? In the night times if he takes less water than also he is going to urine for 5 times, he is 72 years old, pls suggest me what to do.
Ive noticed a small bump like on my breast right under my nipple and its hard and hurts when I press it, I read that it could be a cyst but im not sure but its really worrying me, could it be something more?
I am 28 years old, from last months I found a kind of lump in under arm area. Sometime I feel pain in this area. I am scared, is it breast cancer.
Does anyone know where Graviola tree is grown in india, its fruit has medicinal properties that can cure cancer. It is also called Sour sop.
I wanted to ask that I have Lipoma on my forehand, back and tighs. I have already consulted doc and he suggested that nothing serious. Can you please confirm the same?
I am 18 year old and I want to know the symptoms of cancer so can you tell me please. It will be a big thanks from my side.
I am 30 yrs old female having 7 yrs old one daughter. I have small small painful cyst in my left breast .Is it cancer?
Can tuberculosis of the lymph node (supraclavicular involved) can spread to lungs as well? Also my chest x-ray indicates normal condition of the lungs. But tb of lymph nodes as I've read indicates its infection primarily somewhere else (lungs, pancreas, spleen). Does it mean that pancreas or spleen may be involved?
Cancer indicates the growth of certain unusual cells, generally uncontrolled in nature, in any part of your body. It may also refer to a malignant tumor and it can affect any organ or any part of your body. There are many different cancers accordingly, such as lung cancer, bladder cancer, skin cancer or blood cancer. Ayurveda offers effective measures for preventing cancer.
Read on to find more about the tips and get better prepared to fight this killer:
- According to Ayurveda, having fresh foods can help you to prevent cancer. Consuming more of green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits may prove to be helpful.
- Avoiding fat based foods or fried foods can be effective in preventing cancer. Strike off hydrogenated fats (such as cookies, peanut butter, crackers etc) or saturated animal fats from your diet.
- Exercising on a regular basis may be very helpful. Stretching exercises, walking, breathing exercises and aerobics are considered to be useful preventive measures for cancer.
- Meditation and yoga are also effective ways to prevent cancer. These can help you to reduce stress and remain calm.
- Drinking green tea regularly can be very useful for killing any growth of cancerous cells in your body and thus help you to prevent cancer.
- Cutting down on foods with higher quantities of sugar can help you to prevent cancer.
- Include foods replete in vitamin D and vitamin C or citrus foods as these help to combat many kinds of cancer.
- Incorporate spices like turmeric in your daily cooking regimen. The 'curcumin' present in turmeric coupled with a few other accompanying properties can help to prevent the growth of cancer cells in your body.
- Garlic, whether consumed raw or cooked, can help you to fight the killer that cancer is.