Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Virupaksha GoudaYour feedback matters!
My anger holds for long time. I won't yell or act violent at that time. But my thoughts destructive. And I never forget that situation. How to manage anger.
I am not getting slime, even I tried weight loss programs, swimming, cycling, Kindly help in this case. Please tell me what should i do?
While sleeping my mouth remains open due to this my teeth coming out of the mouth what to do so that my mouth remain closed.
Iam a 20 years boy I have a belly fat I can't able to wear any dresses wt diet should I need to take it.
I am 21 year old. I am suffering from fever. Also I think my blood pressure is increased. I felt weakness and also cough. I undergone a treatment for 5 days still I do not get result. Please provide suitable medicine and drugs.
Walking has been considered the most easy form of exercise. An average person walks about 3000-4000 steps in a day but it would be really good for your health if you can increase the number of steps up to 10,000, that’s is what every doctor advices people who want to stay active and fit.
Here’s the plethora of health benefits if you are able to walk 10,000 steps in a day.
1. You burn as much as 400 calories by walking 10,000 steps in a day
2. Helps prevent brain-shrinkage
3. Prevents osteoporosis
4. Boosts vitamin D level by exposure to sunlight
5. Tones up your muscles, legs and arms
6. Keeps your heart healthy and strengthens it
7. Keeps us mentally and physically strong
8. Reduces risk of stroke, diabetes and cancer
9. Reduces risk of early death by 30%
10. It makes your immunity grow stronger
11. It lowers disease-risk drastically
12. More beneficial for those who want to reduce weight
13. It is a good substitute for exercise
14. It helps in keeping your memory sharp
15. Increases your stamina of walking thereby increasing stamina required for physical work
16. Keeps your energy level high
17. Keeps you happy and healthy
18. It improves blood circulation
19. It lightens up your mood
20. Walking 10,000 steps also improves your sleep
You do get more or less similar benefit if do a 30-minute walk daily but walking 10,000 steps in a day is the best! As far as counting 10,000 steps is concerned various mobile apps and devices can be helpful.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Hello doc, I applied lemon juice on my neck front and back. And it became red. Now redness is not going and it looks ugly. please help.
Hi i am Not getting sufficient sleep in the night. I was suffering from depression between 2012 to 2015.In january 2016 I met a psychiatrist and I get recovered from depression. I am stable now but since 7 days I am not getting sufficient sleep. I am taking these medicines 'lamitor od 100, ativan 2, mirtaz 15 and amisulpride am also doing regular exercise since 1 month. After waking up also feeling sleepy. Sleep is not properly completed.
I m 34 years old female. I m pregnant. My last period date was 10th april. Today I have experienced discharge of brown color and I also have pain in lower back and abdomen. What could be the reasons please answer and also suggest some remedies as I think the matter is serious.
My wisdom teeth has been coming out for a year. But now my gum tissue is covering the teeth and causing swelling and pain. What should I do? And if I go for surgical options how much it will cost?
I wanted to ask medication for this problem can you please suggest me remedy for the same I am suffering from chronic stress, constant anxiety, fear, difficulty understanding and thinking as I have to mug everything ; irritable bowel syndrome, sexual disorder, poor memory, difficulty learning, confusion, unable to express myself, low iq, body pain, underweight and many more symptoms related to above since 8 to 10 yrs affecting my social and academic life to larger extent, Please help.
Does taking desi ghee with chapati has any connection with weight increment issue. Actually I am not gaining from past 1 year due to which my tummy has bulged a bit outward!
Educating yourself is very important, especially when it is about your health. Every year, thousands of people suffer from the burden of unwanted pregnancies; fatal sexually transmitted infections (STI) including H.I.V, all due to the lack of proper knowledge about the practice of protected sex. The only effective way to control the consequences, which are attached with unsafe sex is by introducing sex education on a large scale. It is important to educate the masses, especially the youth, about safe sex to protect them from the dangers, which arise from lack of knowledge about sex.
The following are the benefits of sex education:
- Precaution against unwanted consequences: When people are provided with proper sex education, chances of them indulging in unsafe sexual practices decrease as they become more careful and aware.
- Ability to tell facts from fiction: In the era of information overload, the youth tend to get carried away by the information they read or see online, most of which are not verified. One of the many benefits of sex education is that people can easily differentiate between facts from myths.
- Positive attitude towards sex: Proper sex education enables the youth to develop a positive attitude towards sex and inculcates a better perception of their bodies. The ones who are extensively educated on the topic of sex tend to shun all sex related misconceptions.
- Informs about the effectiveness and usage of contraception: An important feature of sex education is to impart information about the usage and effectiveness of various methods of contraception. The benefit of sex education ensures that an effective method of contraception is adopted to minimize the risks of transmission of sexual diseases and unwanted pregnancies.
- Information about the risks of abortion: Young people often make a mistake by opting for abortion to deal with the problem of unwanted pregnancy. Due to lack of knowledge, they tend to underestimate the risks, which are involved with abortion. Only people who have been informed adequately on the topic of abortion, as a part of sex education, can foretell the dangers associated with it.