Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Viqatara AmjadYour feedback matters!
Using pregnancy kit my gf found to b pregnant, is there any other way of aborting the child rather than abortion?
Maine 23rd jan ko unprotected sex kiya tha and 24th jan se mujhe periods start ho gaye the. Mene periods ke dauran hi I pill tablet le li thi. Is mahine february mein meri mc expected date 24 thi but aaj 27 ho chuki hai fir bhi mujhe periods nhi aae iski vajah kahi ye to nahi ki maine periods k dauran hi I pill tablet li thi?
I am 21 had my last cycle on 11th of this month Took ipill on 21st and I am bleeding now .Is it my normal cycle or vaginal bleeding?
I am 31 years old and I got married 6 yrd back. I couldn't conceive till now. In this month I got heavy pain in abdomen lower before in my menstruation cycle. In USG report doctor told me that I have 29 mm prominent cysts in my both ovaries and endometriosis thickness is 11 mm please advice me in this problem can I pregnant or not. And what the further treatment surgery or medicine.
Do you think if a female orgasms first before the guy, then she lowers her chances of getting pregnant.Please tell.
After my wife's delivery of my daughter her menses came back normal for few month but in this month its not coming. While sex we used condom and we test early stage pregnancy (twice) test but its negative, what would be the reason her menses become late and we are from india ,kerala, we moved to qatat a month ago.
Hello my breast pains near the upper n lower side for some days n then it automatically I get rid of the pain. But after some days it again come back can you please tell me why its happening?
Hi I am 27 year old 5 months pregnant. So I want to ask ask if I controlling my hunger will it affect my baby or no second I have problem or acidity and synus so care I have to take. Also there is so much of heat ib my body. My all report s are normal.
I'm recently married (9 months) and we have sex almost every day, but till now no result of pregnancy. Pleas advice My age is 35 and wife's is 33.
Hi I rubbed my pennis of girl friend pussy but I did not ejaculate and im not sure about precum. I couldnt insert my pennis due to tightness of her pussy. I did this in after 10 days of her periods what is the chance of pregnancy.
Hi I am 28 year old female. I am planning for a baby (first mom) within 3-4 months. Could you please suggest me what precautions should I have to take for this. Guide me if any necessary medicine or test, exercise, diet chart (food) require which I have to follow. Thank you.
I am 19 years old and my girl friend is also 19 years old. We had our 1st sex 1 month back. We have done our sex during her 6th day of periods. After she has sever bleeding, during our intercourse we used condoms also. This is her periods time, but she did not her periods till now. From 5 days she has been suffering with stomach pain. What is reason for her stomach pain and why she did not get periods upto now. Her periods date is completed but till now she did not periods. Please give me correct answer for my question. We are tensed that she is pregnant, is she is pregnant. Please give me the answer we are so tensed. We used condoms during our intercourse also. Does she will get any pregnant please give tha answer. We are worrying about pregnancy.
Running is a sport that many people indulge in, on a daily basis. For many professional athletes, running is also a part of their job. While it may be an extremely fulfilling experience in sheer physical terms, it also has varied implications in the long run as far as the health of your bones, joints and muscles go. Also, runners are constantly at the risk of getting injured, which can lead to many complications. Read on to know how you can protect the same with these five tips to avoid injuries.
- Warming Up and Stretching: Many injuries can happen when you do not stretch before you indulge in a strenuous activity like running. Warming up should be done with the help of a quick brisk walk that should happen a few minutes before you start running. Also, when you are stretching, you should not hold your breath and do it slowly without rushing yourself. Avoid stretching your muscles when they are cold. The stretching exercises should happen after the warm up.
- Strengthening Exercises: It is important to indulge in good amount of exercises that will strengthen your quads, calves and feet so that your muscles are strong enough to support your weight while you run without putting undue pressure on the joints, which can succumb to injuries and fractures. Strengthening exercises are given to hamstring muscles as well.
- Weight: Managing your weight is one of the most important parts of the regimen for a runner. If you are taking up running professionally or if you are doing it as exercise, you must ensure that your weight is at a normal level as per your ideal BMI so that you do not end up putting pressure on your knees. A good diet and plenty of exercise will help in maintaining a good weight.
- Footwear: Your shoes are one of the most important aspects when you are running. You must choose shoes that have a good cushion or gel inside. Be sure to select shoes that are designed for runners specifically, so that the shoes take on the shape of your feet and give you good balance and motion even as the friction with the ground happens. The correct footwear will support the running motion and keep injuries at bay.
- Stride Length and Impact: It is imperative to practice the correct stride length and impact when your feet hit the ground as this is where injuries most commonly happen. You will need to ensure that you get professional help from a trainer so that you can gauge and accordingly practice your stride length in keeping with your frame so that the impact is minimal on the rest of the body and its joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 20 years old girl I do have acne problem from last 2-3 years. I took treatment too but after leaving medicine pimple started again. And my maturation cycle is also irregular. When periods get late or time comes near it get more. Please suggest some permanent treatment.
Hi How blood comes from Vagina. Does pennis inserted is the same hole, in which blood flows while in periods?
Mai pichle 1 sal se ek relationship me hu aur kai bar physical ho chuki hu. Pr ab shadi aur khi ho rhi hai. Plzz mujhe vagina k size reduction ki koi medicine btayen.
During winters, it is very important to eat food (like tomatoes, oranges, strawberry, etc) that are rich source of vitamin c as these help in improving immunity and fighting infections.
High vitamin c foods are
Bell peppers, dark leafy greens, kiwifruit, broccoli, berries, citrus fruits.