Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Vinutha GurudattaYour feedback matters!
5 months ago she was attempt a suicide taking phenyl n some sleeping peels (. 25mg*10). In that time she was cured in there nearest nursing home. But now she first time vomit 3-4times with red and blackish blood. So what should we do now.
My wife is suffering from PCOD disease. Harmonce related problems so it's a serious problem or not, is she will face any problem in pregnancy?
Hi I am 26 yrs old married trying to conceive from 8 months but not succeeded but this time I got my period 5 days early to the actual date I. E 28.10. 2015 please suggest what to do?
I got some rashes on penis head which got converted into wounds.What is this and what is the treatment.
Mere 14 Jan ko periods start hue the Maine 21 Jan ko unsafe sex kiya but discharge bahar kiya tha toh kya main pregnant ho sakti hu.
Me and my wife had unprotected sex before 23 days. Her last monthly period was on 3rd of month april, now she had missed her period and we have found that she is pregnant in pregnancy detection kit. We no need children for about 2 years and my wife is shy to visit hospital. So please suggest me any good oral pill to vanish pregnancy.
I am 32 years old female trying for second baby its not working. Doctor says all reports abnormal. I went thru iui but it also did not work please suggest.
Breast cancer is a type of a cancerous infection that develops in the skin cells of the breast. This condition is more commonly diagnosed after you have skin cancer and is more common in women than men. There are certain signs to identify this disease, which are as follows.
1. Breast lumps - Lumps are patches of skin that occur due to the thickening and swelling of the skin. Breast lumps is a very common phenomenon for women but that does not always lead to a breast cancer; however, frequent and reoccurring instances of the same increases the risk of breast cancer. A breast lump is easily identifiable through the naked eye as it looks different from the surrounding tissues.
2. Blood discharges - The nipple is one of the most sensitive areas in the human body. In case of women, it is meant to emit milk during pregnancy, in order to feed the infant externally. A probable symptom of breast cancer can also be a frequent discharge of blood from the nipple without any visible damage or injury.
3. Breast changes - If you are experiencing any visible changes in the size, appearance or shape of the breast, then it is an indicative sign that you may have breast cancer. Thus, it is of paramount importance that you observe, touch and physically examine your breast regularly for changes. If there is any major change detected then it is advisable to consult a doctor.
4. Inverted nipple - The tip of the nipple is generally bulging and pointing outwards both in cases of men and women. But sometimes the tip of the nipple is pushed inside due to excessive suction caused by the skin tissues present inside the breast around the nipple area. This suction forces the nipple to grow inwards which is abnormal and might harm the breast and skin in various ways.
However, apart from these main symptoms, some other signs are also there that increase your chances of being diagnosed with breast cancer. They are redness or pitting of the skin over your breast like an orange, peeling or scaling of the pigmented area around the nipple, dimpling of the skin on the breasts, and such others.
Related Tip: Can Ayurveda Really Treat Cancer? Find Out.
Hii m 20 years old girl. My menstrual period came 5-6 days ago since last 4-5 months. Is there any problem in that case. Plzz tell me.
I m 25 years old and having difficulty with my periods. I got it checked and doctor said ceast if forming up. Also this is regular. I am taking 1 tab of Eva cure by alkem zurieve. Also my weight is little more 72 kg and height is 5 ft and 6 inches. This period problem is continuous. I have not had periods in last 2 months.
We are newly married and my wife conceived within a month of our marriage. Now she is in her 7th or 8th day and we are going for oral abortion. Will that effect her future pregnancy by any chance? Or any other health related issues? We have to take this decision due to certain circumstances.
I am a 26 yr old female /unmarried /i use to masturbat every day. I do it to relax myself and for quick fall asleep. I want to know is there any bad or harmful effect in my body. Or in getting pregnant will I face issues because of this?
If I do sex with my girl friend with out a condom but don't release the sperm in her vagina instead on her breast or elsewhere. Would she get pregnant or not?
Pregnancy is the most exciting period of a woman's life and has unique challenges. There are numerous well wishers - family members, friends, relatives- giving you free advice as what to do and what not to do for having a healthy baby. Many of these advices are just myths.
Following is a list of common myths and actual realities. It is best to follow your doctor's advice and not believe in myths:
- Your belly shape tells the gender of the baby: One of the most common myths during pregnancy is the shape of a woman's belly. If a woman is carrying high, it is a girl and if she is carrying low it is a boy. The fact behind this is the shape of a woman's belly during pregnancy depends upon her muscle size, tone, amount of fat deposited around her abdomen and also on the position of the baby.
- Your food cravings tell the gender of the baby: Craving for sweet food means it will be a girl and craving for salty food means you will be having a boy. According to literature food cravings have nothing to do with determining the sex of a baby.
- Eating more is needed for pregnancy: Another common myth is that pregnant mother must eat for two. Calorie requirements increase during pregnancy. Pregnant women require about 350kcals more to ensure that the baby is healthy. Eating a balanced diet during pregnancy rather than eating for two is required to fulfil the demands in pregnancy.
- Exercise will harm my baby : Exercises in pregnancy should be started after consulting your doctor and should be performed under a trained professional. Being fit improves your stamina and prepares you for the strenuous process of labour & delivery. Swimming, yoga, moderate amount of exercise, brisk walk are recommended during pregnancy, but should only be practiced after consulting with doctor.
- Sleeping on your back harms the baby: Sleeping on your back will not harm your baby, but you will feel better if you sleep on your left side. Sleeping on your left side actually increases blood flow to your body.
- Eating papaya increases chances of miscarriage: Raw papaya is suspected to be abortifacient. It contains chymopapain which is supposed to induce early labour. Ripe form of Papaya is a good source of vitamin A and is safe during pregnancy.
- Eating Saffron in milk affects the skin tone of the body: Remember skin colour depends upon the genes and food items have nothing to do with skin colour. Saffron has high nutritious content due to presence of Thiamine and Riboflavin. Because of its nutritional value it can be taken in pregnancy in very small doses.