Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I'm 10 weeks pregnant and I have an 14cm cyst in my right ovary, is painful what do you recommend me does it need surgery?
Hi All I have small doubt regarding to my mother health issues recently she got some pain near to her right side ovarian and as per MRI scan doctor found it's tumour, now they removed that successfully n sent that mass to pathology as per that report doctor confirmed it's Leiomyosarcoma and as per his words it's very rare cancer which will occur to an soft bones. Now here my doubt is few months back (January) my mother got treatment for her foot (diabetic foot also) at that time they sprayed some medicine which is made up of some platelets. Generally such kind of medicine will cause any side effects like above cancer since that medicine sprayed around wound good thing coz of that medicine her wound healed very fastly. As I am not from medicine background I am just expressing my doubt. So please someone clarify my doubt. I am not suspecting that doctor n medicine since it's research medicine so am expressing my doubt.
Recently I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks pregnancy have doing all test got to know I have a vitamin d deficiency and thyroid hypo. Im taking thyroup 25 mcg and im scared of conceiving after having miscarriage.
My mother has undergone removal of ovaries due to fibroids formation recently a year ago. And she's having severe chronic pain in the lower back bone. She couldn't sit straight. Please help doctor.
Menorrhagia is a medical condition in which a woman experiences excessive blood loss during menstruation. Though for some women, heavy bleeding might be normal, but Menorrhagia refers to such a condition in which a woman encounters anomalous bleeding. Generally, menstrual bleeding continues for a maximum period of seven days, however, in case of Menorrhagia, the bleeding continues for more than seven days.
Different causes are responsible for Menorrhagia. Some of the causes are mentioned below:
- In case of some women, miscarriage during pregnancy can lead to the development of Menorrhagia.
- Hormonal imbalance (especially Estrogen and Progesterone) can cause Menorrhagia.
- Any fibroid growth in the uterus region can also result in Menorrhagia.
- Birth control procedures like birth control shot, vaginal ring or intake of birth control pills can sometimes lead to a condition of Menorrhagia.
- For some women, anovulation (unable to ovulate at least once in a month) may result in Menorrhagia.
- Disorder related to platelet count can also cause Menorrhagia.
- Uterus cancer can also result in Menorrhagia.
- Maladies, related to kidney, liver or thyroid can also result in Menorrhagia.
- Sometimes, hereditary bleeding complications like Willebrand's disease (drop in the blood's clotting protein) can also cause Menorrhagia.
- At times, pelvic inflammatory diseases such as a fallopian tube infection can cause Menorrhagia.
The most common symptoms of Menorrhagia are as follows:
- Constant necessity to replace sanitary pads
- Unbearable menstrual cramps
- You may often notice passage of blood clots with regular bleeding
- Sometimes, the person may become anemic
- Body fatigue and drowsiness
Treatment for Menorrhagia: Menorrhagia is easily curable. Many treatment methods are available such as intake of iron tablets to prevent anemia, painkillers like Ibuprofen to control menstrual cramps and hormone therapy to cease excess bleeding. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
There are several early signs of pregnancy that can give you an indication that you might be expecting.
- Sore breasts - If your breasts suddenly start feeling a little heavy or you feel like they have grown and your areolas seem slightly darker, it could be one of the first signs that you are pregnant.
- Fatigue - The increase in hormones in your body during a pregnancy could lead to you feeling a lot more tired. If you end up exhausted after a normal day this could be because women tend to feel extreme tiredness during their first trimester of pregnancy.
- Frequent Urination - If you notice yourself needing to urinate more than usual, it could be a sign of pregnancy. This happens because your body is now producing extra fluids that cause your bladder to work extra.
- Shortness of breath - Do you find yourself losing your breath on the stairs or when you walk for a long period of time, more than you usually do? This could be a sign of pregnancy since the fetus needs oxygen, leaving you feeling a little breathless even when you mildly exert yourself.
- Nausea - Around 6 weeks into a pregnancy (sometimes earlier), women tend to feel nauseous. This usually subsides as you enter into your second trimester. Feeling nauseous could be a sign of pregnancy. You can treat it by eating things that help settle your stomach like crackers and soda.
- Headaches - An early sign of pregnancy is experiencing frequent headaches. This happens because your body is now suddenly dealing with a lot of excessive hormones. To deal with the headaches make sure you take a pregnancy safe painkiller instead of a normal one.
I usually have painful and heavy periods but the pains seems to be increasing than before and I also experience Nausea and vomiting during my period and the pains are so severe that I have to miss work always during that time of the month. I used to take Pain killers and it works but I stopped because the side effects I read on the leaflets. I also tried taking Ginger and it reliefs the pains almost immediately and also reduces my flow. Please I want to know if my situation is normal because I get scared ones its close to that time of the month? Thank you.
My gf hasn't got her periods since last 35+ days and we are scared .all I did was finger her in the movies while she blew me. What are the possibilities or her getting pregnant over this .we are too scared and worried. I asked her to see a gynac but she is too scared to go with her mom and I am too scared to go with her. Please help me! We are just too young and naive to understand anything.
My mother met an accident today. A big steel utensil falls on her foot and made a small cut on nerves of her foot and it started bleeding. She felt unconscious. We cleaned and applied antiseptic on it and covered it with bandage. Bleeding is stop now but that area is swollen and black now and my mother is feeling weak. Also the pain in that area is like pinching. Please advice on this.
Hi doctor I am 39 years female having problem in my vagina .Due to Itching problem & inflammation problem in vagina can not enjoying sex properly. Also little swelling on right of outside of vagina. How should I cure my problem for ever.
If couging better avoid visiting crowded places
Avoid going to work if having cold,fever.
Never board a bus/taxi,if driver coughing.
Put a tissue paper/handkerchief on mouth if coughing
Before hiring a domestic help in house,get a xray chest done and sputum for AFB examined and physician examination.
Avoid living in crowded places having less light/freshair