Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. VinupaYour feedback matters!
I have a desk job, so most of the time I spend sitting in front of the computer. Last year I had some viral fever and doctor had given me high dosage medicines. Now I have put on more weight & I have serious gastric problem. Every day my stomach gets bloated up. Recently I have started walking in the morning about 4.5 - 5 kms approx. Where as my tummy is still big & other parts of my body like leg, shoulders are getting slim. But my tummy is in tact. No changes. Please suggest how to control my gastric issue and reduce tummy.
I have low blood pressure problem. Feeling weakness. What diet or medicine I should take to feel good?
I am a 22 year male. I had a severe left ear pain. I went to an ent he said solid wax problem. After a week he cleaned the solid wax. Bt still now both the ears pain.
I'm having cold and have been coughing for nearly 7-8 days. So, I checked by WBC count and found out that my eosinophil is at 13% and Lymphocytes at 13% while are not at normal range. Why must have this happened? How does this affect me? And what should I do to correct this?
From last few months I am facing problem during sex. I have too much interest in sex but If I have done sex and get ejaculate ones then for second time it is not erected in whole night. And also observing the less hardness while it erected. Please consult me the best solution. Is there any treatment to overcome this?
My brother is suffering from Intestine issues, he is getting Omit or immediate motion when he take little more food and he is loosing his wait abnormally. Please suggest best gastroenterologist in bengalore. Pl reply ASAP.
What are the effective methods to remove cold of an infant of one month. Will ayurvedic or allopathic treatment be very effective?
I'm living in a dengue infected area. Few of hostelmates got the disease. What should I do as a prevention step?
During going to toilet am finding blood stains in motion, but I don't feel pain what is the reason behind this?
I am facing a issue with digestion also I have done my LFT test and found SGPT is 48. 9U/L as Normal range is 5-40U/L Kindly assist me to for medicine so I can control it.
I can't b able to sleep when I'm in some f business tensions Suggest a drug to sleep for at least 3 hours.
Sometimes I got pain in my head suddenly when ever I put earphone for 5 or 10 seconds. May I know. Why is it happening so?
My 19 months daughter is having rashes on her right hand which are pimply and spread slowly around 30% of hand initially it was 5%, no redness or itching as we can see her not touching them, please advise when should we take her to hospital or is there any home remedies,
While combing your hair, tufts of hair coming out with your brush does not make up for a good sight. It is said that your hair adds to your personality. So, when you start experiencing hair thinning and hair fall, naturally it affects your look as well as confidence.
There are a number of ways by which you can combat hair thinning and subsequent hair fall. There are some regimens you need to follow:
- Have a healthy and balanced diet rich in nutrients and proteins. The antioxidants present in vegetables and fruits prevent hair fall.
- Drink lots of water as it will keep you hydrated. Staying hydrated is one of the best ways to tackle the menace that hair thinning is.
- You should get adequate rest each day. Lesser sleep hours are directly associated with malfunctioning of the hormones and a weakened immune system, both of which directly impact hair thinning and hair loss.
- Use a good herbal shampoo that is rich in organic substances and proteins and low in ‘paraben’ (group of preservatives present in cosmetic products, primarily shampoos) and sulphur content.
Some measures which you can adopt to prevent this condition are:
- Eggs are great for promoting thicker hair. You can either consume it or use the egg yolk directly on your scalp. Let the egg yolk on your hair for 30 minutes and then wash it off with mild shampoo and lukewarm water.
- Olive oil adds to the health of your hair, acting as your home-based hair spa. Massage your hair with olive oil and leave it for 40 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water. You can also use honey to make a concoction out of it.
- Avocado is a natural way to moisturize your hair and scalp. The fruit is rich in vitamin E, which thickens your tresses. You can also include avocado along with olive oil to make a thick hair paste. Apply it on your scalp and wash it off with a mild shampoo after 30 minutes.
- Castor Oil, which is available in any local medicine store, is the easiest way you can get thicker hair. It has Vitamin E which makes your hair and scalp healthy. You can mix castor oil with coconut oil to make it thicker. Use this concoction on your scalp to fight hair thinning as well as to get the lost shine back.