Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinoth Reddy
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinoth ReddyYour feedback matters!
Hi! my friend mother due to a week before slip down on the floor in bathroom got hurt on head & blood was clot, she is admited in hospital but their no fast recovery, from yesterday her bp is down & sugar level too. Is it dangerous?
Hello doctor I am 23 year old. I have habit to sleep late morning may till 8: 00 am. This is affecting on my career . So I started sleeping at 11 pm to wake up till 6: 00 am still I am not able to wake up. Due to habit. So please suggest me how to control this habit n wake up early. Tell best time of sleep n wake up n total sleep duration .
Am 21 an I heard of shilajit as a cure to the effects of over masturbation effects like premature ejaculation ,penis seize reduction ,etc I am wondering if shilajit could be of great help.
Sir my heart is so weak, I always depression on small thing, sir what should I do? Please suggest me sir.
Sir I have sore throat since last 3 days I have not taken any antibiotic till now I am 49 a teacher by profession and every morning when I go for jogging I find a small quantity of cough come from throat I am diabetic today my post meal sugar is 187 please suggest me some medicine. Thnx a lot.
I am 30 years old male and 8 months ago, I was having some little blood during stool passing and some burning sensation. After changing my diet routine, now I do not have any of these problems .Now I have normal stool with no blood but one thing, I am facing is that for long time sitting, I am not comfortable with. Veins near anus look affected and swollen. I do not feel comfortable in sitting after one hour. What type of test or treatment should I take to recover this problem? Now I do not have any pain or blood during stool passing but main problem is not feeling comfortable for long time sitting. What type of treatment is best for this type of problem?
I masturbate 4-5 times in a day. It's good or bad for my health? Can you suggest me how I avoid the this?
A heart attack does not always have obvious symptoms, such as pain in your chest, shortness of breath and cold sweats. In fact, a heart attack can actually happen without a person knowing it. This condition is known as a ‘silent heart attack’, medically known as ‘silent ischemia’, occurring due to the shortage of oxygen supply to the heart muscle. The causes of a silent heart attack are similar to that of a heart attack.
Obesity or excess weight
Lack of exercise
Age, usually above 65
Consumption of tobacco or smoking
A silent cardiac arrest makes one more vulnerable to another heart attack that could be fatal. Diagnosis: The only method to diagnose if you had a silent heart attack is through imaging tests, such as echocardiogram, electrocardiogram, Holter Monitoring or others. These tests can show certain changes which might be indicative of a heart attack. An analysis of one’s overall health and the symptoms can aid in deciding whether few more tests are required.
How would you prevent a silent heart attack?
1. Get your cholesterol and blood pressure count tested regularly.
2. Refrain from smoking.
3. Get your VO2 max checked regularly.
4. Live a healthy lifestyle: Refrain from smoking and excessive alcohol consumption; exercise daily, eat healthy.
5. Control high blood pressure, cholesterol, and diabetes
6. Be aware of your body and call on a doctor if you feel there’s anything which is bothering you.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.
I am 21 years old male. For the past 6 days, I am noticing blood in my stool. It is not that much, but still it comes as a shock. I feel there is a bit of stinging sensation around there nowadays. Is this the case of piles? What do I have to do? I don't have any history of illnesses.
I had a fatty liver since then I scared to eat any kind of fatty things like potatoes, milk ,curd ,meat, banana. Should I stop these thing totally or can I take it regularly but in minimum quantity. Please suggest me what vegetables and fruits I Should eat. Thanks.
A year back I fell down from steps that time my feet become swollen I did not walk a step at that time. When I go to hospital they told me there was some fractured at feet. But when I consulted to other doctors it is not fractured. They said me their are 3 ligaments at joint of feet in those one did not recovered well so one ligament at the feet joint was not properly recovers they told me that you want to manage the life with that 2 ligaments only. I want to know is there any cure for this without any surgery my height is 5.5 and weight is 74 age is 23.
I am 50 years old man. My weight is 96 kg. My blood sugar level is Glucose fasting 128. Glucose post food 2 hrs is 166lipid profile: cholesterol total - 226Triglyceride 125hdl 49ldl 159. I am taking Losartan 50 mg morning. Am I diabetic. Please advice whether I should start diabetic treatment or can I control by exercise.
Hi, i am 45 years old male, I am having acute tiredness and loss of concentration. Breathing blocking experienced in left nostril Snoring and occasional gasping experienced. Health check up reveals all tests normal. What could be the cause?
Viral hepatitis can invade the human body in a variety of ways, but it is in your hands to prevent this infection from intruding your body and mess with your health. Hepatitis is a disease which takes a toll on the human liver. There are 5 different types of hepatitis from Hepatitis A to E, but there are ways you can take to prevent yourself against the same, such as:
- Know how the Hepatitis spread: On the basis of the different types of Hepatitis, there are two main ways by which hepatitis gets its way from one person to another, contact with infected blood and body fluid as well as contact with the infected stool. It is important to note here that Hepatitis A and E are carried through the faeces of the affected individual. Also, a person may get infected with Hepatitis A and E even if you consume contaminated food and water. Hepatitis B, C along with D can also spread through the infected blood. Even though sexual contact doesn’t always infect a person with Hepatitis, it should be considered a critical route of exposure.
- Get the proper immunization: There are vaccines available all across the world to prevent spreading Hepatitis A and B. But it is crucial to point here that it is not possible to prevent Hepatitis C and D and sometimes Hepatitis E as well. But the Hepatitis C can be cured when the patient has received effective anti-viral medications. There are no vaccinations for the Hepatitis D but the virus causing this infection requires Hepatitis B for survival. Therefore, getting vaccinated against Hepatitis B will help prevent the disease from affecting you.
- Get the right precautions while travelling: When travelling, no one can tell whether you will get access to clean and purified water. Water contaminated with impurities can lead to Hepatitis A as well as E. You should take proper precautions and immunizations in the first place. If you are going to a place that doesn’t have access to clean water, you should steer clear from ice cubes, running tap water, cut fruits and raw vegetables which may have been cleaned in the water with impurities.
- Practice safe intercourse to reduce the risk of Hepatitis: Even though contact with blood and body fluid is the main route of transmission of Hepatitis germs, various types of Hepatitis can also spread through sexual contact. It is important to use protection to minimize the risk of hepatitis. People who are at a greater risk of becoming infected with the disease are homosexual men, sexual partners of the person who is already infected and individuals with numerous sex partners.
- Limit the consumption of drugs and alcohol: Apart from the hepatitis virus, substances which are toxic to the human liver can lead to damage and inflammation to the liver. In case an individual has viral hepatitis, then the liver must not be exposed to any kind of toxins which can intensify the intoxication. Exercise caution in this regard.
By being aware and taking necessary precaution, getting affected by hepatitis can be prevented. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.