Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod KumarYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am 56 years old working woman, suffering from light temperature since one week, lower back pain and right shoulder pain but pain is more realised when I am sleeping on the right side. I feel foul smell after urinating. Please suggest what to do.
Hai. Sir. I'm Phaneendra. I'm suffering from. Neck pain (from 6months). I was GOTO. Orthopedic doctor. He write tablets are. rantac250. paracetamol. And one of the ointment.
My mother is 53 year old. She is suffering a right arm pain from 6 month. Many medicine and xray have done sugar and diet all general test have done but she is not take up her hand pl sugest medicines as reqd.
On cervical region their is a pain and pitting oedema and tenderness After icing it may reduce but come back again.
I was stung or bit near my elbow by an insect I could not see the insect but that area has swollen up and slowly the pain has started to spread toward my wrist. Can you please suggest what should I do about it and if I should visit a specialist what type.
I workout at gym but my muscles are not getting proper nutrition my weight is not getting increased what I have to do to increase my weight and while doing workout there is pain in my back & in neck is uses all the sprays & cream but there is no effect in pain so please tell me what I have to do to gain the weight and for body pain.
There are many situations under which people may go through joint or muscle damage. There are other portions that may also go through the side effects of such damage. During the damage, a knee ligament might be overstretched (sprained), or at times even torn. A ligament tear can be incomplete (only a portion of the filaments that make up the tendon are torn) or complete (the tendon is torn totally). Knee tendon wounds can bring about pain, swelling, wounding and lessen the movement of your knee. Your knee joint may feel unsteady and you may walk with a limp.
There are four tendons in the knee that could get damage:
- The anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) is one of the two noteworthy tendons in the knee. It connects the thighbone and the shinbone in the knee.
- The posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) is the second significant tendon in the knee also connecting the thighbone to the shinbone in the knee.
- The lateral collateral ligament (LCL) connects the thighbone to the fibula, the littler bone of the lower leg on the parallel or external side of the knee.
- The medial collateral ligament (MCL) additionally connects the thighbone to the shinbone on the medial or inside of the knee.
Side effects can include the following:
- A popping sound or feeling at the time of the injury can in some cases be heard if a ligament is entirely torn.
- Swelling of your knee. When a tendon is harmed, there might be some bleeding inside your knee joint from the harmed tendon. This can lead to knee swelling. The level of swelling will rely upon the seriousness of the damage. Minor ligament sprains may bring about a little amount of swelling, though totally torn ligaments may cause more damage.
- Pain in your knee. Once again, the level of pain depends upon the seriousness of the knee damage.
- Your knee might ache even on touching it.
- Chondromalacia patella is a condition in which the cartilage under the knee cap becomes softer.
- A feeling that your knee is might not be stable or even if you would be able to stand on it. This may make you limp. This too depends upon how serious the damage to the tendon is.
- Wounds around your knee can occur at times. It might take some time to heal.
Treatments that can help elevate the pain are as follows:
- Rest the knee
- Ice your knee to get rid of pain and swelling
- Apply compression on your knee
- Raise your knee on a pad when you are sitting or resting
- Wear a knee brace to balance the knee
- Take painkillers as recommended by your specialist. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
Is walking for 30-45 min daily can help in weight loss. Is it advisable to walk for more than 2 hours daily. Will it effect my lower back as I have low back problem. Thanks.
My mother has spine pain from the last 2 years and she has tried many things but no good change has come till now. We have the reports of the MRI of spine can you help us in the treatment of the disease.
Hello I am male from gujrat mere hath per me 2 month se pain ho raha he aur khali bhi chadh jaa rhi he vibration jesa bhi hota he hath me kbhi kbhi hath per ki haddi me tak tak jesi awaz bhi ati he kbhi kbhi pls help kijye meri.
I'm 16 years old. I have a backache since 1 week and my back is paining very much. I had a horse riding and after that I got this problem.
I am 38 year old my 2 ivf cycle fail and going for 3rd cycle with egg donor but during follicular study I come to know that I am having multiple cervical nabothian cyst seen should I must discontinue this cycle or there is some medicine for nabothian cyst or if continue with cycle no problem for pregnancy please advise.
I am 20 years old, m having a pain in my calfs I have tried serval creams, tapes and also the bands but its nt working. What should I do?
A poor posture like sitting or driving in a hunched position for too long can cause strain the neck muslces.