Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod Kumar M CYour feedback matters!
Mere sir me problem hai 3years pahele mere sir me chot lagi thi. Jisse mere sir Ka adha hissa sunn jaisa raheta hai pLEASE help
I am suffering silp disk from last one year I am consult many doctor but all are says only operation is the solution what can I do.
I am 48 yrs male have peripheral nuretis taking gabentin and ayurvedeic medicne 93 kgs severe burning sensation starts in the evening difficulty in car driving due to numbness.
I am 24 year old boy I am unmarried but my back pain not relief me very heavy pain I am not using any medicine and also sex power very low how can I improve pls suggest good nd well.
I have severe back pain when I wake up in the morning then it goes off. Y it appears and precaution to be taken. Please help me solve this problem.
I am suffering from rheumatoid arthritis from last 4 years I am also getting treatment for it. But I have too much pain in my legs hands shoulders and joints. Could you please suggest me some best treatment.
Hii sir I was suffered from chikungunya and now still fill better but sir I fill very weakness and when I walk my leg pain very badly and I also tired sir please kindly suggest me how to relief from weakness.
My left knee gives out audible tick sound whenever I bend it. It pains for a while when I sit in squatting position and get up after 2-3 mins. It all started after playing football few months ago. The right one is completely fine. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM. PLEASE GUIDE.
Lower back pain is characterized by a constant feeling of pain in the lower back region. There are various Ayurvedic remedies that are used in treating lower back pain. Ayurveda is based on the belief that the body is composed of five elements; air, water, ether, fire and earth. The Ayurvedic remedies help in balancing the various constituents, thus reducing the pain.
The various Ayurvedic remedies for lower back pain are:
- Limit intake of spices: Various spices, especially the pungent ones, such as chilies tend to have a drying effect on the body. Excessive dryness in the body leads to an imbalance of the 'doshas', thus resulting in pain.
- Stay warm: It is recommended to stay warm in cold weather as the joints in the lower back region may be inflamed due to the cold.
- Focus on a proper Diet: Make sure the foods you consume are warm as cold foods can create imbalances in the body. Eating warm foods allows for proper excretion of bodily wastes. Also include natural foods such as vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Avoid junk food: It is advised to avoid junk food at all costs; eating processed foods leads to toxin accumulation in the body that result in various complications. Thus, try and eat whole foods such as rice, nuts and legumes.
- Oil massage: Oiling your body with sesame oil helps in preventing dryness of the body and also enhances blood circulation. It also improves the health of the skin; making it young, supple and fresh.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise on a regular basis to keep your muscles and joints healthy. Postures such as the plank and the bridge help in strengthening various muscles of the lower back. The 'Cat cow' is another position that helps in relaxing the nerves of the back.
- Pranayama: Alternate nostril breathing techniques help in reducing aches in the body. It also revitalizes and increases energy levels in the body. Try and get into the habit of breathing from deep within the stomach in order to avail of the benefits of pranayama.