Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod Kumar K RYour feedback matters!
I am 40 yrs old. And in 2012 I was diagnosed as a patient of apla. From till I am taking warfarin 5mg. But in these last three years I m having senstivity problem in my teeth. One by one I have gone for rct for 7 teeth. Still the problem is continuously coming in other teeth too. Is any connection of this with my disease & what is the remedy. Please guide me.
My gums around teeth swells regularly. It increases problems during brush and eating. The gum flesh comes over the whole teeth. What can I do?
Sir my question is related to my teeth, how to keep our teeth white and clean and also how to remove odour smell.
I am 24 year I have yellow teeth even I do brush daily how to get rid of yellow spot and make teeth white.
To get rid of bad breath, simply mince 3-5 cloves of Garlic and swallow with a small glass of milk. Is water is equally good for swallow Garlic?
My father has come out from Severe illness of kidney and lungs infection. Prior to this, his teeth have become dull and weak and now after the prolonged treatment his almost 90% teeth are gone. So we are planning for teeth replacement and need your suggestions. What type of replacement would be the best for people in the age group of 60 and the cost approximately? Thanks in advance!
Hello doctor, I am 18 years old and I have dislocation of teeth like one of my teeth is looks is very bad while smiling I would like to show the pic of teeth.
Hi. I have recently undergone flap surgery. But after couple of days after surgery I developed infection. Although I am ok now but my gums have recessed from that place. I don't feel same. please guide.
You may need RCT if you have:
1. Throbbing Pain which increases particularly after lying down.
2. Pain when eating/chewing from concerned tooth
3. Extreme Sensitivity to Hot /cold food.
4. Deep cavity which has been ignored for a long time
5. Injury to the face/ jaw in accident cases
6. Colour change/ darkening of the tooth
7. Pus discharge / swelling in the nearby gum region.
My very front tooth is out and upper from the line and half cut. It looks a little ugly so I wanna realign this. Should I go for this?
My mother is frequently having stomach pain. Below or somewhat near the stomach, I can feel some bouncing feel, she calls it "vayu gola" in our mother tongue (marathi). A massage of the stomach recedes the pain but after sometime it again starts paining. Please suggest medication, she is 48 years old.
I am 18 years old and I have rashes on my mouth please help me that how I can get relief from these rashes.
I am having cold and fluctuating fever along with sensation in teeth since last week. What should I do? Please help me.
The smile is the first thing we notice about a person, and more than anything else, it reveals the teeth first. We all yearn for that set of perfectly aligned teeth that are pearly white in color. However, this is not a reality in all people.
Due to various reasons, the teeth are not always bright and white. In some cases, the high fluoride content in the water can lead to fluorosis, which causes irregular patches on the teeth. Chewing tobacco and smoking are another reason for teeth discoloration, ranging from yellow to brown to black. The most inevitable of all reasons is ageing, where they naturally change to a darker shade of yellow. However, dental technology has also improved to come up with various solutions, so that the dream for that set of pearly whites can be made a reality.
Bleaching is by far the most commonly used method for teeth whitening. The tooth has an outer layer called enamel, a next layer called dentin, and a final inner layer called the pulp. The enamel contains organic particles that give the tooth its color, and the bleach material attacks these organic particles and thereby removes the stains.
It is always advisable to use tooth bleaching under the supervision of a dentist. A thorough examination and diagnosis is required before deciding on one of the two modes of bleaching.
- In-office bleaching: This involves use of whitening gels that are not available over the counter. The gel is applied on the discolored portions of the teeth to leave a whiter tooth behind after the stipulated time.
- Home bleaching: In cases where more regular application is desired, the patient is given a kit which has customized trays and the whitening gel. The patient is educated on a schedule including how and when to apply the gel and instructions for this application.
In addition, for minor discolorations, there are other options as below:
- Whitening strips: These strips are similar to adhesive bandage and contain the bleaching agent. They are applied onto the tooth and left for usually about 30 minutes to take effect.
- Brush-on whitening: These gels are applied directly on the tooth and left for a while or overnight if required.
- Whitening chewing gum: For the chewing gum lovers, this could be an option. These chewing gums are similar to any chewing gum but include bleaching agents.
Side effects: Sensitivity and gum irritation are the two common side effects of bleaching. This could be either from the chemical or the trays that are used. The need to repeat the treatment again is another shortcoming. Repeated visits to the dentist may be needed once or twice a year to maintain the pearly white smile!