Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod KumarYour feedback matters!
I got chicken pox when I was in my 9h class (9 years ago. I am left with its marks and crusts on my face till now. Is there any chance of curing it now?
Hi, my son is 11 year old and his hight 134 CM and weight 25.50 Kg. Please advice how we can increase his hight. Please suggest some calcium or proteins medicine for his growth.
Hello sir/ mam. I am 20 years old girl. I have some different kind of pimples on my face. Inside the pimple there is a small white stuff in a thick consistency or in form of a small ball. What should I do to remove it. And how can I came to know which type of my skin.
I have a so much feeling to sex at some one every day what can I do to this feeling know to stop this.
My hands are shivering. Slightly. What is the reason? I have been masturbating recently. Is it because of that? Should I stop it? Is masturbation injurious to health?
It's been 2 months since I got pain, swelling and itching and numbness over my left thigh. Now that pain spread All over the joins and specially spine. I have consulted bone nerve specialist but as per them there's no issue. But still pain remains same and increasing day by day. Please help!
I get white discharge which gets dry and very itchy from penis which is may be due to sugar and the skin cannot be stretched backwards.
I'm a 20 yrs. Old women and I've got a corn on my left leg. I tried many ointments and natural treatments but the infection is rapidly increasing. Please suggest me any treatment for this.
I am having restless legs syndrome. Legs do pain if I dont fold them for long. I smoke and drink. I am a non veg. What should I do'
Please suggest me a way by following that I can stop my hair falling which is going on quickly write now.
I have a pain in my eyes, I have number -1 in left eye? What can I do at home with home care products?
How can we reduce the tumours ? Konsi technique se hum apni body me unseen tumours ka pata lga skte h? I have many small tumours around the throat and by right side of chest? They are lil bit growing and sometimes paining is it harmful for me or need nt to worry can I survive within this whole life m scared nd dnt want to go to dctr pls help me out here and make me feel better soon.
Being overweight or obese leads to many health problems and thus, controlling your diet to reduce fat and weight can help you get your life back. However, one the other side of the spectrum, being too skinny can also be unhealthy. You could also be clinically of a proper weight, but might want to put on some muscle. Diets for both the sides will thus vary greatly.
Diet for weight loss:
- Include more of dark leafy vegetables in your diet: These vegetables are store houses of many important nutrients, such as vitamins, proteins, fibers and antioxidants and also contain no fats.
- Cereals and grains: It is important that we replace refined flour and fried foods, such as parathas or poori and replace them with whole healthy grains. Some examples of these grains are whole wheat bread, brown rice, rotis and oats.
- Lean meats: Certain forms of meat, which have been prepared without too much oil and spice are good as weight loss diet ingredients. Chicken, turkey, sweet-water fish among others are good choices.
- Fruits: Fruits are also a good option as they have natural sugar within them and can provide a boost of energy without requiring processed sugars. Melons, Oranges, berries, guavas are all good examples as they also help in regulating body functions.
Diets for weight gain:
- Peanuts: This ingredient is a good source of protein and unsaturated fats, which will help you build muscle and put on some extra weight. If you are working out at the gym to gain muscles peanuts can provide you with the required calories and protein to put on weight.
- Bananas: This fruit is not only a source of potassium, but also a source of good sugar which can easily be converted into energy within the body and can help build muscles and thus enable you to put on weight the healthy way.
- Eggs: Eggs, especially egg yolk is known to be rich in protein and fats and can help you gain weight quickly. However, it is advised not to eat multiple eggs and limit its consumption to three or four eggs weekly as it can contribute to bad cholesterol within the body.
- Chocolate: Some amount of chocolate in your food also helps you to put on weight although excessive consumption may lead to elevated blood sugar levels. However, chocolates in moderation and regularity will help you put on weight healthily.
Related Tip: "Are Detox Diets Good For You?"