Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod KumarYour feedback matters!
I have been diagnosed dog dander allergy I suffer from itchy rashes none of the antiallegic works on me what can I do now?
What are the symptoms of spondylitis? I am having pain on the left side of my back. By the way I am right handed.Please tell.
In my body only the hips are bigger day by day even I cut calories from my daily routine. please help me out to get regular size of butt.
In 3.5 years 3 time's my daughter suffering high fever in this time also suffering feet. We take report of EEG and doctor find abnormal activity now I have a second opinion what can I do ?
Penis does not achieve full erection and does not maintain erection for more than a minute (Premature) as it achieves the ejaculatory state very quickly. The problem is experienced since last 5 years. Everyday penis generates a lot of sensations which leads in a failure to control masturbation. Also, excretion system does not properly clean the rectum in the morning which results in multiple visits to the toilet and a lot of gas production throughout the day. This is a chronic problem as well and doctors misdiagnosed this as IBS (by means of elimination of course) when previously it was showing a lot more symptoms.
Vitamin C is one of the most important nutrients which play an absolutely pivotal role in protecting your body from a number of diseases and disorders, such as flu and colds. Additionally, it helps in boosting the body's calcium synthesis abilities, in rebuilding of damaged blood vessels and bones as well as tissue repair and boosting of overall immunity of the body. It is an essential part of the diet and should not be overlooked in any case.
Some of the major foods, which are a rich source of Vitamin C are as follows:
- Citrus Fruits: Citrus fruits, including limes, lemons, tangerines, oranges, grapefruits etc. are one of the most popular sources of vitamin C in the world, and are laden with a high number of good properties.
- Strawberries: One of the healthiest and tastiest berries, strawberries are not only rich in vitamin C, they are rich in fiber and antioxidants as well. They help in protecting the heart from excessive cholesterol and in reducing levels of oxidative stress.
- Papayas: One of the most excellent sources of vitamin C, papayas have been known to supply almost 100% of your daily Vitamin C needs in a single serving. Additionally, they are also a great source of Vitamin A.
- Kiwis: Research has found that levels of vitamin C found in kiwis are substantially higher than oranges; something which makes this New Zealand native one of the most lucrative vitamin C options on the planet. Additionally, kiwis have also been found to improve the functioning of the respiratory tract in children as well as adults and are also rich in flavonoids and minerals like potassium.
- Guavas: One guava contains over 250mg of vitamin C, which is approximately twice the amount of what your body requires daily. Apart from being a storehouse of vitamin C, it is also rich in folic acid, dietary fiber and minerals like manganese and potassium.
- Melons: Melons such as cantaloupe not only supply a high quantity of vitamin C, they are also rich in potassium and vitamin A. Other melons like watermelons also provide you with almost 112% of your regular Vitamin C requirements.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes, irrespective of whether they are bright red or sun dried, provide almost 170% of your daily Vitamin C requirements in only one serving.
Related Tip: "3 Symptoms to Identify Vitamin D Deficiency"
I have allergies on my body it spread all over the body like tree's root? Help me out of get rid from this allergies?
I am very fat. How can I reduce my weight. I went for jogging also. But no effect. Please help me in reduce my weight.
How I can incredibly increase weight and body length and improve ourlokk? Ujjain guide hususs hus h.
Normal pregnancy lasts for 38 to 42 weeks. However, there may be times during these weeks that you may have some physical issues such as vomiting, backache, and loose stools etc which require treatment with medicines.
Therefore, monitoring and managing these physical conditions becomes necessary to ensure a normal delivery. Management consists of both medicines and rehabilitation. Medicines are considered to be the first line of treatment; however, the health care provider needs to take care while prescribing medicines during pregnancy taking into consideration the harmful effects they can have on both – the mother and the foetus. Medicines pass on via the placenta from the mother to the foetus. Hence, before prescribing any medicine the provider should check the possibilities of the medicine causing any congenital defect. You should avoid medicines from the time of conception till the first 10 weeks, as this is the time when the foetus is most prone to the get permanent congenital deformities. Medicines given in the later stages (after 10 weeks) may cause systemic damage. For example NSAIDs (Non Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs) may lead to problems during labour or organ defects in the foetus.
Therefore, medicines should always be avoided during pregnancy. Still there are certain medicines, which can be taken but after consulting your physician. Let’s discuss the medicines that are safe during pregnancy.
The following is a list of medicines and their effects during pregnancy:
1. Analgesic Medicines
|NSAIDs, such as aspirin||May cause heart abnormalities in the third trimester|
|Codeine||Effective in low doses|
|Hydrocodone||Effective in low doses|
|Hydromorphone||Effective in low doses|
|Etomidate||Unknown always ask your provider|
|Ketamine||Avoid during the last trimester|
|Lorazepam||Avoid for severe conditions, safe for short periods|
4. Thrombolytics - The possible advantages of this class may balance the risk during pregnancy. Common medicines used are: Alteplase, Reteplase, Streptokinase, Urokinase.
|Hydroxycobalamin antidote: cyanide||Safe|
|Methylene blue antidote: methemoglobinemia||Has a potential risk to the mother and foetus|
|First generation: penicillin G, benzathine penicillin, Bicillin, penicillin VK||Safe|
|Second generation: oxacillin, dicloxacillin, nafcillin||Safe|
7. Cardiac agents
|Digoxin||Not advised in third trimester|
8. Diabetes: Insulin is safe to use during diabetes.
10. Corticosteroids: Advised for short term use
Always talk to your physician in case of any complication and before taking any medicine given above.
My wife suffering from teeth pain, last teeth of row damaged (sadha hua, she taken medicine from local doctor when she take it feel better but after some time it again started She taken dolonex dt tablet for relief.
I am suffering from Runny nose. Persistent stuffy nose. A feeling of mucus continually running down the back of the throat. Poor sense of smell. Poor sense of taste, Pain in the face. Headache.
I am suffering from severe acne breakout since one week, acne are on both the cheeks and painful, I have been using 5% benzoyl peroxide soap since 3 days and benzoyl peroxide gel, but no effect! What should I do?
Here are 5 easy ways to get rid of hangover-
1) Hydrate: Since alcohol causes dehydration, it becomes imperative to drink lots of water to rehydrate your body. It dilutes the toxins left in your body. You can also add electrolyte replenishing sports drinks. Avoid Tea/Coffee or other dehydrating beverages.
2) Go Lemons: Lemons help in reducing effects such as dizziness, muscle pain, sensitivity to light and sound. It also rebalances the body by controlling the blood sugar level and adjusting the pH level. Add Honey helps counter the side effects too.
3) Have Tomato Juice: Tomato Juice contains fructose, a type of sugar that supplements elimination of alcohol from the body quickly. Tomato is rich in mineral, vitamins and enzymes that help the body in recovering.
4) Eat Banana: excessive drinking makes you lose lots of potassium. Having bananas replenishes potassium quickly and also restores other electrolytes. Bananas calm the stomach and boost your energy levels.
5) Have Toast & Egg: Having few slices of toast with an egg can help in more ways than one. The carbohydrates in toast reverse the depletion. Carbon in the burnt part of the toast acts like a filter by removing impurities. Egg provides cysteine that breaks alcohol down and reduces toxins in the body.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.