Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinod Jain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod JainYour feedback matters!
My leg is pain I try so much medicine such as Dr. Orho oil but he is not take relief advice in your consult.
A broken wrist is known as a wrist fracture and it may occur due to a variety of causes starting from undue pressure on the wrist which can result in an injury as well as debilitating conditions like arthritis, which makes the bones and joints prone to fractures. There are also non displaced breaks, which are stable kinds of fractures and in which, the wrist remains in its place. Let us find out more about the kinds of fractures and the procedures for treatment of the same.
Type of Fracture: The wrist is basically made up of eight small bones that connect the two long arm bones, which are known as the radius and ulna and create the forearm. The broken wrist can take place in any of these bones. A hand surgeon will generally take a look at this kind of fracture and determine whether it is displaced, stable or open. As discussed earlier, a wrist fracture can be of various types. While a non displaced wrist fracture is a more stable kind that does not really require much more than rest or medication, a displaced wrist fracture is a non stable kind where dislocation happens.
Other Factors: There are a variety of other factors that will be taken into consideration in order to repair this kind of a fracture. To begin with, the Orthopaedic specialist will consider your age and the kind of job, hobbies and other kinds of activities that you indulge in. Also, the doctor will try to ascertain whether or not you are in good health on an overall basis. The presence of other injuries will also be taken into account for this kind of an injury in there has been a bike or car accident that has caused the fracture.
Treatment: The method of treatment will vary as per the considerations listed above. A padded splint may be installed in order to align and support the bones and wrist respectively, so that there is ample relief from the acute pain as well. Further, an unstable fracture will require a cast as to support the entire forearm and give proper rest to the region so that the bone can grow back together and get aligned again. Surgery may also be required for very severe cases, and pins, screws, metals and plates may also be used depending on the exact location and type of fracture.
Recovery: Remember to move your fingers as much as you can so as to prevent them from getting stiff while they are held up in a splint or a cast.
Hand therapy will be helpful in gaining back motion and function of the wrist.
Hi Doctor, I have back pain from today's morning, even when I walk it pains. Please suggest me exercise or some thing else which help me.
Lower back pain is a household condition in today’s times. It has become a concern to reckon with, thanks to all the different job descriptions which require sitting for long stretches in front of desks and computers. This automatically puts a pressure on our lower back, resulting in lower back pain.
Lower back pain is actually a pain perceived in the lumbar region, which is situated below the ribcage. The spinal muscles, tendons, nerves and bones located in the lumbar spine experience severe pain which is referred to as lower back pain. Some of the major sources of lower back pains are:
- The ligaments, joints or bones get damaged
- Degeneration of the intervertebral disc
- Irritation in the long nerve roots which start from the lower back and extend to the legs can cause pain
- Strain on the lower back muscles
Although with adequate rest lower back pain heals over time, seek advice from a doctor immediately if you have the following indications.
- Sudden fever or a feeling of chill all over your body
- Sudden weight loss
- You experience weakness in legs
- A problem in metabolic activities or improper functioning of bowels. You may feel unable to control your urine or have difficulties in bowel functions
- A persistent and severe pain in the abdomen
- If you are overweight
- Maintain bad postures while sitting or standing
- Follow unhealthy lifestyle habits such as excessive smoking or drinking coupled with a bad diet
- Lift heavy items/weights in your work
It is advisable to consult a doctor if the lower back pain persists for a prolonged period. But if you have occasional bouts of pain, there are certain home remedies which you may follow:
- For a temporary pain relief, use a heating pad on the affected area. You may also take a warm bath.
- Do light exercises and yoga. Studies suggest yoga can actually heal the problem of lower back pain permanently, provided you practice it regularly. One thing you must remember is that you must exercise according to your body weight and postures.
- Physiotherapists and chiropractors use treatments such as spinal manipulations for treating the pain. It is actually applying pressures on the tissues around the affected area.
- Undergoing massage therapy is also one of the effective ways to reduce lower back pain.
- Acupuncture which involves tapping of the skin at specific points with the help of needles is the latest invention in the field of lower back pain treatment.
- Back Muscle Prolotherapy is also a very effective technique to treat back pain.
Finally, bring in some change in your lifestyle, if you never want to experience any kind of lower back pain. Make exercises an indispensable part of your daily life, cut down on alcohol and quit smoking immediately. To top it all, try to follow a healthy diet.
Role of Interventional Pain Management Procedures In Back Pain:
Pain physician for back pain uses procedures like Injections, Radiofrequency Rhizotomy, Intrathecal Pump Implants, Electrical Stimulation, Back Muscle Prolotherapy and others to provide relief from conditions like back pain, facet joint block, SI joint block and Root block.