Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinod
Submit a review for Dr. VinodYour feedback matters!
My girlfriend had just gone through a laser stone surgery. The stone was stuck near her uterus. After the surgery the doctor inserted a tube/rod into the uterus and the tube remained there for a week or so. The time doctor inserted she didn't felt the pain as she was given anaesthesia and she has no clue whether it bleed or not but when the doctor removed it after a week it was paining and it bleed and some fluid was coming out even later on. So due do this rod did she lost her virginity as may be her seal might have broken! Can you please tell me whether this can lead to loosing of virginity?
I am pure vegetarian and restrict to home made food only. I used to have gas & digestion problem also regularly. Two months back I have gone for gall balder removal operation due to gall stone. My weight is 57 kg, height 5'2',age 34 years female. Frequently I face acne problem also. I would like to have your advice to get rid of gas, acne & weight reduction.
I am patient of ulcerative colitis and diabetics. What should be my diet? and consumption of egg is harmful if not how meny eggs per day I can consume? and in which season? please reply promptly. Thanks.
I am facing problem of fissure at anus. The external hemorrhoid has been developed in that area but its painless. No pain is observed. Only irritations som time. So how can I get treated to overcome this problem.
Hello Sir i'm 19 years old. I am suffering from week digestion since last 7-8 months. I had tried every thing so far but of no use. Please help me to get out of this.
Hello everyone. I am Dr Manoj Gupta, I am a consultant Liver transplant surgeon and surgical gastroenterology in New Delhi. Today I will provide you tips to keep your liver healthy.
Good health is the best wealth. To safeguard the best wealth, you must protect your crucial organs. One such organ is a liver. Your liver is a key player in the body digestive system. It is an organ which can easily damage if you don't take good care of it. So, here are some tips;
- Eat a healthy diet and involve in regular exercise. High fibre food such as fruits, vegetables and whole grain food are good for health. At the same time, you must also increase protein intake from the sources such as fish, beans and nuts. Be careful with herbs and dietary supplements. Avoid food which you are allergic and sensitive too. As it weakens the liver function and stress the immune system.
- Reduce your body weight as Obesity is the major factor. People who are obese start following the healthy diet and work out regularly to maintain your body weight.
- Avoid the consumption of alcohol, smoking or illegal drugs. The small quantity of alcohol on regular basis can burden your liver.
- Liver helps in detoxifying the alcohol. So, having complete breaks from the alcohol helps your liver.
You can get Hepatitis A and E from drinking the water having virus which will ultimately cause a disease. You can also get a vaccine
Hepatitis B and C are spread through blood and body floats. To cut the risks, do not share items such as razers, toothbrushes or needles.
- Limit the number of sex partners you have and always use barrier protections while having sex.
- Hence, get vaccinated and see the family whether they are vaccinated. This may reduce the risk of diseases.
- Always avoid self medications. Nowadays everyone rushes to the medical store rather than rushing to the doctor.
- Over intake of drugs can harm the liver and in several situations, may lead to liver failure also. Although, prevention is better than cure. But once diagnosed with decompensated liver disease, early liver transplant can give better long term outcome.
If you want to take appointment with me, you can take it through Lybrate.