Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod G VYour feedback matters!
I have problem of erectile dysfunction since 1.5 years and I'm only 25 years old. I am able to erect but it's not a very hard erection my erection is very week. I think it's because of my masturbation habit. I masturbate 4 to 5 times in a week and also I eat heavy junk food. And I'm not satisfied with my penis size it's only 5" when it erect. Sir please help me. Is it possible to increase penis size?
I am suffering from constipation so I takes dhauti yog on daily basic and I am 30 years old. Is dauti yog is safe for me?
I am facing some sexual problems like night fall and shighraptan may you suggest some cure for this I ll be thankful for it.
My mom had chikungunya 1 month back and has joint pain till now. She is getting 99.7 like fever sometimes what could be the reason please help should we do some other tests?
Seasonal allergies like rhinitis and hay fever strike lacs worldwide. But what’s worse is that conventional treatments just don’t work on these allergies. So what does? Homeopathy, a complementary system of healing that works on the adage ‘like cures like’, is the perfect remedy for most seasonal allergies.
Homeopathy is also the best medicine for these allergies because it’s inexpensive and it works every time- especially if you have consulted a qualified homeopath who prescribes medicines according to your individual constitution.
The other advantages of homeopathy are that it’s safe, foolproof, and real, apart from being extremely economical.
One of the most common seasonal allergies that people grapple with worldwide is seasonal allergic rhinitis, more commonly known as hay fever. This allergy occurs when your immune system treats usually harmless substances like pollen and certain grasses as dangerous and releases chemicals to fight them. Hay fever can be triggered by different substances in different seasons and you can experience it in more than one season per year.
Whatever the season, its symptoms remain the same, like-
watery and itchy eyes
itchy throat and sinuses
Here are a few common homeopathic remedies for seasonal allergies. Just match your dominant symptoms with the medicine that describes them, and take a low-potency dosage two to three times a day for two weeks. If you feel better, keep up the dosage, if not, it’s time to visit a homeopath for a sure-fire fix.
The homeopathic medicines that are of great help in treating nasal allergies like hay fever are Allium Cepa, Arsenic Album, Arundo Mauri, Kali Bichromicum and Gelsemium.
Both Allium Cepa and Arsenic Album are very beneficial for this common allergy and they work when your symptoms are a runny nose with sneezing and burning eyes. If you feel better in open air then Allium Cepa is the better remedy but if you feel better in a warm room as compared to open spaces, then you must take Arsenic Album.
Arundo Mauri works best when you are experience itching in nose, eyes, throat and sinuses.
Kali Bichromicum is of great help when the dominant symptom is nasal discharge dropping back into the throat called post-nasal drip and sneezing. And Gelsemium should be used prescribed when running nose and sneezing are accompanied by a headache and a feverish feeling.
Homeopathy cures seasonal allergies faster when you are conscious about prevention. Just, take these simple, easy steps to keep allergens out of your system like keep the windows in your room shut, limit time spent outside, wear a mask when you go out to keep dust away and avoid cigarette smoke to live allergy-free.
I am 20 years old male. I have masturbation problem. And I feel sexually weakness. What should I do to remove this weakness?
My mom has been having an dry cough & I think that its allergy but it has been a week & she had medicines also consulted doctor but its of no use. What should I do?
I am getting continuous dry cough during night time. Irritation in throat. What will be the best medicine which will give relax from cough.
I am feeling fever like condition in my body for 5 days. But I have not fever. There is also a lot of pain in my body. What should I do?
I am 22 years old. My problem is my pennis is not the erection then I use hope the sandal oil ayurvedic oil then use the correctly yes or no please give the suggestion.
Keeping your body fit is not only a prerequisite for a healthy life, it is also important for your partner's healthy life. When it comes to sexually transmitted diseases or STDs, there is no doubt that prevention is better than cure. Contrary to popular belief, STDs do not spread only through intercourse. STDs can also spread by skin to skin contact. The easiest way to prevent STDs is by abstaining from sex or being in a monogamous relationship with an uninfected person.
This may not be possible for many men. Hence, let's take a look at alternatives to prevent sexual diseases:
- Get tested - Most STDs can be easily tested for and treated. Thus, it is a good idea to regularly get yourself tested if you have more than one sexual partner. Your partner should ideally also get tested for STDs. However, remember that herpes and the human papillomavirus do not show up on STD tests.
- Avoid sex under the influence of alcohol or drugs - When inebriated, you may not make the best decisions. Decisions made at this stage are usually rash and not thought out. Thus, you may forget to ask the other person if she has been tested for STDs.
- Vaccinations - Vaccinations can be effective against some types of STDs. The HPV vaccine can be given to boys as young as 11 years until they turn 26. Other vaccines that protect men from STDs are Hepatitis A and hepatitis B vaccinations.
- Use condoms - Condoms are the only way to protect yourself against the transference of STDs during intercourse. A condom should be used even if the woman is using an alternate form of birth control. Never reuse a condom and do not use an oil based lubricants with a condom. Before using a condom always check to ensure the condom is not punctured in any way and that it is within the expiry period. A condom should be used for oral, vaginal and anal sex. However, this does not prevent the transmission of STDs like syphilis, herpes and HPV.
- Communicate with your partner - It is a good idea to share your sexual history with your partner. This creates an environment where you can discuss getting tested for STDs before engaging in intercourse. You must reach an explicit agreement about what forms of intercourse both of you are comfortable with. It is also a good idea to discuss a possible monogamous relationship with your partner.
- Circumcision - Male circumcision is said to reduce a man's risk of contracting STDs like HIV, genital herpes and genital HPV. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.