Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Vinod G V


General Physician, Bangalore

10 Years Experience
Dr. Vinod G V BAMS General Physician, Bangalore
10 Years Experience
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. Vinod G V
Dr. Vinod G V is a trusted General Physician in Hongasandra, Bangalore. He has been a successful General Physician for the last 10 years. He has completed BAMS . He is currently practising at Osias Health Care in Hongasandra, Bangalore. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Vinod G V on has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


BAMS - Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Bijapur, - 2007
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Osias Health Care

#94/5, 9th Main, Chinnappa Reddy layout, G.B Palya Road, Hongasandra. Landmark: Near Ayyappa templeBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Vinod G V

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hi, I am 22 years old. And i am suffering from mouth ulcers since childhood. please tell me how to get rid of it?

BDS, MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Advanced course in maxillofacial sugery
Dentist, Lucknow
For mouth ulcers u may take a cap BNC daily, suck on tab bifilac twice daily, local application of metroggyl gel, add fibre to ur diet , green veg , banana r rich sources, take two helpful spoons of isabagol husk at night with water,milk or curd , drink plenty of water. Stress ,hurry , worry predispose u to this, ladies may experience this more during periods
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have meniere disease in my left ear since last one year. My left ear hearing is also loss. Homeopathy is good for me to reduce vertigo & dizziness? How much time? Please suggest me some self care to prevent my disease. I am eating salt free food. Can it effect on my another ear or not? I visited an ent doc R.C.Mallic but he told me to use vertizac & neurozan. But can not help so much. Can I visit Homeopathy clinic ? Is any chance to get back my normal life ? Homeopathy is reduce my problem or not please suggest me doctor. I am waiting for your valuable response.

General Physician, Nashik
Certain self-care tactics can help reduce the impact of meniere's disease. Consider these tips for use during an episode: sit or lie down when you feel dizzy. During an episode of vertigo, avoid things that can make your signs and symptoms worse, such as sudden movement, bright lights, watching television or reading. Rest during and after attacks. Don't rush to return to your normal activities. Be aware you might lose your balance. Falling could lead to serious injury. Use good lighting if you get up in the night. Consider walking with a cane for stability if you have chronic balance problems. Avoid driving a car or operating heavy machinery if you have frequent episodes of vertigo. Doing so could lead to an accident and injury.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am getting slight blood in the rectum area during motion. A slight pain is there and the skin in that area has also come out a bit. What is this issue? Can you please let me know?

MBBS, MS - General Surgery, FIAGES(Fellowship in minimal access surgery), FMAS (Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery)
General Surgeon, Ghaziabad
hello Sakshi. this a problem of anal fissure. because of constipation a anal tear is there. avoid spicy food. take more of green veggie and fruits. it can be treated with medications but sometimes surgery is required. for medications kindly consult online as i do not prescribe any medications on open forum. Thanks
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My 11 year old child suffering from stammering, since last 7 years. He can talk clearly with his friends but he is not wconfident when he meets a stranger. He hesitates in doing more conversation any one. What can we do?

Master of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (M.A.S.L.P.), Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (B.A.S.L.P)
Speech Therapist, Chennai
Contact a speech-language pathologist nearby your place.They can help you after assessing your child.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My Age is 27 years. I am doing masturbation 4 or 5 times in a week from last 15 years or so. And I am very addicted to watching porn videos. Now my condition is my penis ejaculates very early and semen comes in drops even thinks about sex. Now I am getting married next month. What should I do to have a happy married sexual life.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Jodhpur
Excessive of anything is bad same applies with masterbation. 2 things happen when one masterbate excessively 1. Premature ejaculation you can correlate when you started mastrrbation what was time and check current timing. You will find time to ejaculate might hv reduced significantly. Some people even ejaculate while rubbing in bed 2. Second problem is weak erection. Over a period you will feel lesser or weaker erections. One may feel shrinking penis due to this. consult to cure side effects of excessive masterbation. results within 10 days once you start treatment..
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 years old. I have 13 months old kid. From 2 years am suffering with psioriasis . After delivery I have full hair fall and dandruff. Am unable to control both. please give me suggestions to control hairfall and psioriasis

Dermatologist, Mumbai
Post pregnancy hair fall starts after 3 months after delivery.It happens because of sudden dip of hormone oestrogen.Normally it settles on its own. Psoriasis is an autoimmune problem where body's self defence mechanism is not functioning properly.Here we need to built the immunity of the body and treat externally with some local application.It can be done . It is important to check the scalp and even test the hair. Consult Trichologist
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

In my body there are 20 fatball/lipoma & their size increases slowly what should I do?

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Homoeopathic medicine Calcarea flour 6X ( Dr Reckeweg) Chew 4tab 3 time daily Report after 3 months
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have too much pain in my neck and left side of the shoulder please suggest me treatment.

Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT), Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)
Occupational Therapist, Delhi
Apply hot fomentation Do neck isometrics Do shoulder shrugs Do shoulder & neck stretchings Take care of your posture Use thin pillow while sleeping
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Last 2 days I am feeling like vomiting almost in every time. and feeling heavy abdomen and I have done my intercourse in my 11 th day after my periods. and I was also planning for the baby and also feeling tired n also not feeling to eat. M I got pregnant.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
All these symptoms are of pregnancy and most probably you are pregnant please confirm with urine test at home and start folic acid tablet.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Is it compulsory for a boy to have sex or to masturbate. If I do not have sex will it create any body problems.

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FMAS, DMAS
Gynaecologist, Noida
Hello, nO, there is no compulsion at all that you should resort to masturbation or sexual promiscuity, it will not affect your sexual health in any ways.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from cough and cold regularly. Is there any medication to resolve the issue. Apart from that I am also suffering from underweight issue. Please provide any solution or medication to improve my health.

Homeopath, Muzaffarpur
Hello lybrate-user. You are requested to take following homoeopathic medicine as per direction------------ 1. Bryonia album 30 one drop morning evening 2. Rhus tox, 30 one drop afternoon night, both medicine continue for one week and report after.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi sir I am suffering from lot of sweating in summer season please give me some tips ?

General Physician, Chandigarh
Sweating is natural I summers just keep yourself absolutely clean and dry and wear loose cotton clothes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Right testicle pain from almost 10 days, used medicine zithromax and tramol, age is 24.

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
Homoepathic treatment clematis 200 4pills 2 times for 3 days and revert back for further treatment for complete cure.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am tired of allergies that comes after things like tomatoes, cucumber, ice cream etc. I get a allergies in my throats after eating this things. What can I do?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Ernakulam
Hello, your complaints is because of poor immunity. If you will get pure turmeric powder, take it morning one teaspoon with half glass milk everyday. Chyavanaprash is also good for you. Once you feel throat pain, do luke warm salt water gargling.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir, I am getting cough and cold every month and it took more than a week to relief if I will not get any medicine. What should I do?

General Physician, Gurgaon
If symptoms are sneezing, running nose, blocked nose 1. Take proper rest/ lot of fluids 2. Take proper home made diet. 3. Steam inhalation carefully by steam inhaler twice a day for 2-3 days frequent/ continuous cough cold may be because of many reasons like: 1. Any ent problem like dns polyp sinusitis 2. Low immunity 3. Allergic condition so you need to consult ENT doctor for proper examination and further management.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am bhanu 19 years old. My mother have a stomach pain since 1 day ago. So, how can I prevent is this?

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Take bland diet, avoid oily and spicy food, 2.Drink plenty of water 3.Take one Tablet of meftal spas Ds sos after food up to a maximum of three tablets daily twice daily after food 4.Take one tablet of rantac150 mg twice daily before food 5. If no relief consult me for further advice
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 13 year old and getting ear pain since 2 days. I have tried some home remedies but they do not seem to work. What should I do now?

DNB (ENT), Diploma - Diploma - DLO - Rhino-Laryngology, MBBS
Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Delhi
Take tab. Combiflam when you have pain. Also consult an ent specialist as the exact cause can be figured out only then. It could be because of wax or some other ear infection. Don't delay the consultation.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having headache since 3 days it come in morning for a time of three hours and disappears and again headache comes the next day.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello, You may be having Headache because of stress/ refractory problems/ any ENT problem kindly follow advises given below you can take: 1. Tablet Crocin (Paracetamol 500 mg) one tablet after food when required for headache after food for 2-3 days (maximum 2 tablets with gap of 12 hour can be taken in a day) 2. Adequate sleep 6-8 hr in a day 3. Get check eyes for refractive error again to see if no. is changed 4. We need to go for ENT evaluation to rule out sinusitis 5. Get BP checked 6. Regular physical exercise and meditation and yoga complete history of your headache for further management like duration, severity, aggravating factors/relieving/ triggering/ associated factor to reach diagnosis/relieving/ triggering/ associated factor to reach diagnosis
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have erectile problem, my age is 27 , some times have good erection , can I try viagra ,pls suggest me.

MD - Psychiatry, Diploma in Child & Adolescent Psychology , MBBS
Psychiatrist, Pune
If you have erectile dysfunction see a sexologist do not go for viagra immediately because you are just 27 for how long you are going to take it. Viagra will give you only temporary effect root cause of the problem should be treated.
15 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed