Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VinodYour feedback matters!
Implants are expensive because root canal treatment ( RCT ) was avoided.
RCT is taxing because the cavities were not filled.
Cavities were not filled because .
The lethargy to visit a dentist every six months.
Dentistry is not costly.
Preservation is the rule.
Recreating is a custom.
How to reduce gap between teeth? Since there are gaps between teeth which makes it awkward for me to even smile in public.
I have pain in cheek in only right side Pls tell me reason I am worried about this. I think I have oral cancer.
I am 30 years old. I have a problem while eating spicy food. Burning sensation or feeling around wisdom teeth area. Rest of the area in the month is fine. Please suggest.
Sir I have tooth ache problem lower incisor for 1 month. Should I refer to dentist. And please suggest me some home remedies and what should I do to cure this disease and is it permanently curable.
Hi, I am geting very minor pain and then some blood tarces from my canine tooth (both in upper section) mostly in mornings. Its there from almost an year and occurcs twice or thrice in a month.
I am suffering from toothache since last 3-4months. I tried a lot of medicines but I am not cured yet. When I am brushing my tooth, it is bleeding. Sometimes my mouth spread a smell which very worst to bear. I am using mouth wash daily but I can't get rid on it. Please suggest me.
Hello sir, if pregnant women remove her teeth in 13 th week of her pregnancy, any defect for formation of kidney and it's structure.
I noticed a small, black mark on my wisdom tooth (that's small and still growing). I brushed and it went away. After dinner, I just noticed a faint black mark on it again. What could this be?
I am 19 years old. I am having ulcers problem because of which I am not able to drink or eat anything. Would you please help me?
Dear sir, I had recently undergone wisdom tooth extraction and was advised amoxycillin 625 for few days after that I am having mouth ulcers have taken b casolues but not benefitted from it please advise as my condition has agravated.
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.