Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinitha UthappaYour feedback matters!
I wasn't ate dinner n lunch for 3/4 times due to my tongue n opposite side whole pain n aches; I am very tear and what I should be taken?
I am suffering from mouth ulcer on inner side of lips and times from 20 days initially it appears less but now it spreads more area and once it finish and start another place. I have taken treatment from AIIMS and test also done Hsv1 & Hsv2 and igg&igm antibody but not relif till now after 15 days. Doctor also gave me multi vitamin tab or b complex and dologel. What should I do. Suggest me please.
Many people worry about bad breath, either their own or someone else’s. The advertising media have made much of the social stigma arising from ‘offensive breath’ to their own advantage. Bad breath or halitosis may indicate a dental problem, but this may not always be the case.
The odour may be caused by factors in the mouth or by changes occurring in other parts of the body.
· Decaying food particles on or between the teeth
· A coated tongue covered by growing microorganism.
· Unclean dentures
· Smell of tobacco
· Gum diseases with pus production involved
· Healing wounds after a surgery or extraction
Causes arising away from the mouth:
· Head cold with infected nasal air passages
· Acute inflammation of air spaces present within the facial
bones (often filled with a great deal of pus )
· Many waste products are broken down from food and drink
are excreted through the lungs and this applies to alcoholic
drinks as well as pungent foods like onion, garlic etc.
· Diabetes in which the patient has a sweet acetone breath.
Bad breath is not a disease; it is rather a symptom,
visit your dentist every six months
Using an appropriate toothpaste is very necessary for the health of our teeth. Toothpastes which contain fluoride help in keeping the teeth healthy by reducing the risk of tooth decay.
Good afternoon doctor, I am suffering with heavy bad breath and i am in marketing please suggest me. Please advise.
Mera masude 2 din se fule hue hai aur kuch khata hu toh pain hota hai. Ishke hone ka reason kya hai aur remedies kya hai.
How should I make my gums look pink.? They appear to be very dark. I have braces also. Since a month.
How to protect my teeth from germs, how can I improve my teeth color . How can I care about my hair also.?
Brushing once a day is ok. Wrong. Brushing should be twice a day.
Ques. 1: Which toothpaste is best for teeth?
Ans. 1: Most branded toothpaste are almost the same. It is the brushing technique that matters.
I am 20 year old and had a surgery in my front two teeth on 1 of November and have stitches on still up there. And as I m living in Australia. I am unable to afford stich removal for the teeth. So what should I do to remove it or get a relief from it. Is it dangerous to have the stitches for too long time. And even is it possible that stitches can cause infection.
My sister wants to put braces. So wanted to which braces is good? Whether metal or ceramic? Whether indian or American is good and their prices?
Hi I am 24 years old & I want to straight my teeth. So, how much it will take and is it possible or not?
I am 18 years old. I want to ask how do I whiten my tooth either by naturally or medical treatments.
I got a dental bridge done on molars over an year ago. After a month or so, I am experiencing severe stench from outer side of the bridge. I went back to the same clinic and complained, but I was told that as there is no pain nor swelling, it's all ok! I had been very sensitive to foul smelling of others' mouth. Now, I am with it perpetually! what should I do to get back my oral confidence?
Many people are satisfied with the sparkle they get from daily brushing and regular cleanings at your dentist’s clinic, but if you decide you would like to go beyond this to make your smile look brighter, you should investigate all of your whitening options.
Start by speaking with your dentist. He or she can tell you whether whitening procedures would be effective for you. Whiteners may not correct all types of discoloration. For example, yellow-ish hued teeth will probably bleach well, brownish-colored teeth may bleach less well, and grayish-hued teeth may not bleach well at all. If you have had bonding or tooth-colored fillings placed in your front teeth the whitener will not affect the color of these materials, and they will stand out in your newly whitened smile. You may want to investigate other options, like porcelain veneers or dental bonding.
If you are a candidate for whitening there are several ways to whiten your smile:
• In-office bleaching. This procedure is called chairside bleaching and usually requires only one office visit. The dentist will apply either a protective gel to your gums or a rubber shield to protect the oral soft tissues. A bleaching agent is then applied to the teeth, and a special light may be used. Lasers have been used during tooth whitening procedures to enhance the action of the whitening agent.
• At-home bleaching. Peroxide-containing whiteners actually bleach the tooth enamel. They typically come in a gel and are placed in a specially made bleaching trays. Usage regimens vary. There are potential side effects, such as increased sensitivity or gum irritation. Speak with your dentist if you have any concerns.
• Whitening toothpastes. All toothpastes help remove surface stain through the action of mild abrasives. "Whitening" toothpastes have special chemical or polishing agents that provide additional stain removal effectiveness. Unlike bleaches, these products do not change the color of teeth because they can only remove stains on the surface.