Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vineesh K Varghese
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vineesh K VargheseYour feedback matters!
Some times while doing work my hands get shivers, help me out by best recommendations & reason for so.
Sir, I am taking medicines- livipril 1 gm lamosyn 175 mg the dosage is bd (two time in a day) but still I am suffering from psydosizure problem. Please advise me how I can come out from this problem? -thanks.
I have been suffering from Bell's Palsy since september 2015 (approx 8 months). After prolonged treatment I feel like the left portion of my face is still little unconscious. I want my face just like it was before. Please help me!
I am a diabetic patient. My sugar levels for the lat five months are : Date Fasting Sugar in Urine PP Sugar in Urine 23.2.16 140 Nil 233 6.4.16 131 Nil 221 Nil 10.5.16 91 Nil 246 10.6.16 82 Nil 158 Nil 13.7.16 125 Nil 191 Nil Medicine prescribed : Dienil 1 tablet twice a day Metformin 1000 1 tablet twice a day Ecosprin 75 1 tablet a day I also have numbness in my right leg. For that I take Tablet neurobion Forte once a day and Capsule tricobal once a day. But this numbness is still continuing and is for quite long time say more than 2 years. Originally it was in whole right leg however, presently it is in right foot for the last over 6 months. Please advice me. Thanks,
Dear Dr. l am suffering from hand tremors and weakness in hand. When l face some challenging tasks these symptoms increases, Also let Android break down. Or lam getting restless and Angry, lf someone is not listening me l start getting violent. Sometimes l feel danger from my wife and son .l want to go away from them. They are reason for my disease they always do not listen to me, THEY are doubting me. I feel they are spying on me. They are spying on me. I feel as if l have done some thing wrong, Not always but during peak of nervousness l start listening some mild sounds/ musics when l follow these sounds l find no one talking or l was listening a fake ringtone of my phone, there was actually no calls on my phone. These are some examples. Also these days not before from last 2,3 days l am getting confused like did l locked my door or not, where did l kept my mobile, what is the date today. Thanks.
As the famous quote says, 'prevention is better than cure', let us take you through some preventive measures to keep you and your loved ones away from the dreadful brain stroke. Brain stroke occurs due to an interruption in the regular blood flow to the brain or bursting of a blood vessel or due to the bursting of blocked artery, which reduces the supply of oxygen and nutrients, leading the brain cells to die.
Top 8 things that will reduce the likelihood of having a brain stroke:
- Eat well: Having good eating habits are not just good for a healthy outlook of the body, but also benefits the body in many other ways. Eating a plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, fibre rich diet, reducing salt and fat content can prevent stroke.
- Stay Active: Regular exercising not just makes you feel and look good, but also reduces the odds of developing a brain stroke. Exercising regularly or keeping the physical activities regularly will keep you away from suffering a stroke. Pick any physical activity, but do work out to stay away from the brain stroke.
- Say no to Smoking and drugs: Yes! The more you smoke, the more are the chances of you of suffering the deadly brain stroke.
- Control your blood pressure: The ideal blood pressure for a healthy person is 120/88 mm HG. Regular check-up of blood pressure is advisable to control the chances of suffering a stroke as high blood pressure can result into damage of arteries, which causes brain stroke.
- Drink in limits: Limit the amount of alcohol you consume, as alcohol increases the blood pressure, which is one of the main reasons behind the stroke. The high amount of alcohol can increase the blood pressure to a higher level very quickly. Consulting a doctor is the best option in case you are not able to control your alcohol intake.
- Cholesterol: People suffering from high cholesterol are at higher risk of strokes as the cholesterol can travel to the arteries in the body making the arteries narrow and the body more prone to suffer a stroke. Choosing healthy lifestyle helps in reducing the cholesterol level.
- Diabetes: High level of diabetes is one of the most prominent reasons behind stroke. One should get his diabetes level checked and keep it under control since the arteries might get blocked because of fatty deposits because of higher sugar levels.
- Depression/Stress: Any kind of depression or stress, generally leads to avoidance of all or some of the points discussed above and hence becomes a reason for an unhealthy body, which is more prone to strokes. Consultation with a doctor and/or psychiatrist is advisable in case a person if suffering from depression.
Improving your health and taking charge of your life should be the top most priority and should never be ignored. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.
Tips to Overcome Migraine:
- Stay well hydrated by drinking lot of water and other fluids.
- Never skip meals.
- Close eyes and rest.
- Get adequate sleep, as insufficient sleep may also trigger migraine.
- Have small frequent meals.
- Eat a proper balanced diet and maintain regular eating habits.
- Increase intake of omega 3 fatty acid-rich foods like flax seeds, walnuts, etc·
- Take a high-fiber diet- whole grains, bran, oat, green leafy vegetables, peas, beans, potatoes, raw vegetables, salads, dried fruits and fresh fruits.
- Exercise regularly.
- Avoid consuming foods heavy in sugar and simple carbs.
- Don’t Stress·
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Avoid fried foods.