Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vindhyachal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VindhyachalYour feedback matters!
I am ,42 year old male. Im suffering from diabetes since last 8 years. Now I am not doing sex because my penis is not getting hard. please advise me what to do.
My 1 year 8 months baby is suffering from Ventricular septal defect with perimembranous extension. Gradient of 30 mmhg. Doctor has advised for open heart surgery. I want to know that open heart surgery is must in this case or not and if yes then how many days are needed in the hospital for the treatment of heart surgery?
Hi I am 29 years old male and from yesterday when I go for a motion little amount of blood is coming and I feel a bit of tired after it. Could you please help me out from this. Thank you.
Hi Sir, How to Gain heigh and Mass, in age of 23 - 24, I tried to eat everything (not Zim) but don't get any result, I am thinking problem is related to be my stomach and digestive system?
I feel headache whenever I woke up whether I have taken a sleep for 6 hours or more that doesn't matters. What to do?
In winter season my skin was dry and some of the place having bleeding what I do for this? And I have headache in in morning what I do for this.
I am suffering severe fever and cough for the last 2 weeks I feel chest pain when coughs. What should I do.
Headaches are probably the most commonly experienced body pain. However, for some people, this can be chronic pain that is experienced on an almost daily basis. Such headaches and migraines can affect a person’s quality of life and overall health as well. In such cases, medication is often not preferred as it can have side effects in the long run and can make the body dependent on them. Four effective alternative therapies that can ease headaches are:
- A Massage: Massaging the temples or the neck and shoulder region can help relieve a headache temporarily. Regular massages can also help reduce the frequency of headaches and their intensity.
- Stretching Exercises: Tensed muscles can also trigger headaches. Thus, exercising the neck muscles to relax them can help relieve this pain. An easy way to stretch your neck is to move it up and down and side to side slowly. Alternatively, you could shrug your shoulders up and down as well as forwards and backwards. When stretching your muscles, hold a position for about 5 seconds and repeat each exercise 3 to 5 times.
- Meditation: The more you think about a headache, the more it pains. Thus by relaxing the mind through meditation, you can help relieve some of the pain. A relaxed mind can also produce more endorphins and hormones that help relieve pain. The best time to meditate is in the early morning and the simplest way is to sit cross-legged and focus on your breath as you inhale and exhale.
- Hot and Cold Therapy: This form of therapy can be used by anyone including pregnant women. For pain in the neck region, applying a heat pack can be beneficial while an ice pack can help relieve a pulsating headache. An ice pack lowers the internal body temperature and soothes the artery that supplies blood to the lining of the brain thus relieving the throbbing sensation.
In addition making a few lifestyle changes can also help prevent headaches. These include
- Maintaining a regular routine of eating and sleeping at the same time every day.
- Exercising for at least half an hour on a daily basis
- Quitting nicotine and alcohol
- Finding an effective way to reduce stress
- Avoiding factors that might trigger a headache. Keeping a diary can help you identify factors that trigger a headache
- Taking only the medication prescribed by a doctor and not self-medicating
- Get adequate sleep and rest. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.