Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Vinayaka Chidambar KulkarniYour feedback matters!
My underarms smell to much, even understand winter season. Please give me some suggestion by which I can reduce my problem of underarms smelling.
I have a serious problem of night fall and I feel very weak so please sir give me a suggestions about different food home redemies which can help me for getting energy and solution of these problem.
Sir I have an penis skin infection from 4-5 months and still it hearting me and all around the penis the infection is now followed and I am taking the konaz and Beclo-gm cream now tell me what should I do.
I am shreya shetty afe 16 female, I have been having neck pain for like 2 days I tried some sprays still not working. What should I do?
Can darkening of elbows be related to adrenal insufficiency? What other symptoms can be there? No other area in the body darkening except elbows!
I am 19 years young boy and I have a breathing problem. When the dust enters in my nose. I can't breath correctly what should I do.
Sir I am male 62 years. Recently I am feeling itching over my skin. Arms fore arms, legs calf portion. I have to scratch for relief and some times blood comes from that area. I tried levocitragin, but getting temporary relief only. I applied cocunut oil also. There is no past history for a skin problem. Also whenever I peel garlic my skin around that one particular finger gets irritation and pus accumulates. This happened two to three times. Anti biotic and cut has to be done. This happened about 10 months back and I have stopped peeling garlic now, I want relief. No bp or sugar. Please advice
I have too much problem of acidity for 4-5 years regular. I leave junk food and oily food but problem is same and continue. I get relief when I take medicine regularly but when I left medicine, problem is continue, pls suggest me.
We often wander around, spending huge amounts to look for solutions to our health problems. We seldom realize that we can find them in our own house in the simplest forms. Apple Cider Vinegar is one such ingredient that can be your rescuer from some of the most common and persistent health issues that we face today:
- Keeps blood sugar in control: Studies show that people who suffer from type 2 diabetes and do not consume insulin can have lower glucose levels in the morning if they take two tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar before bed. Some studies also reveal that consumption of a mixture of this vinegar and water before having a carbohydrate-rich meal can lower sugar levels.
- Helps in weight loss: The acetic acid present in apple cider vinegar controls the appetite and in turn increases the metabolism of your body. Studies also state that the vinegar reacts with the body's process of digesting starch which ensures that not much calories enter the bloodstream.
- Relieves you from a blocked nose: The potassium content in vinegar helps to thin the mucus and the acetic acid in it kills the bacteria which causes the blockage. Consuming one teaspoon of the vinegar in a glass of water can be your way out from the sinus drainage.
- Whitens Teeth: Apple cider vinegar would do the magic if you are having yellow and stained teeth. Before you brush your teeth, all you have to do is gargle your mouth with the vinegar. It helps kill the germs in your mouth and also banishes the stains on the teeth, thus making them look whiter.
- Helps fight dandruff: The acetic acid in the apple cider vinegar makes it a tough for the yeast-causing dandruff to grow. Mix a cup of vinegar in equal quantity of water and spray it on the scalp. Wrap a wet towel onto your head and leave it on for a minimum of 15 minutes before you wash off your hair.
- Reduces Cholesterol: It is believed that apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid which helps reduce bad cholesterol. Although most researches are carried out on rats and cannot be completely reliable when it comes to humans, some Japanese studies show that half an ounce of this vinegar each day resulted in lower cholesterol levels in people.
All in all, apple cider vinegar may not prove to be a complete cure to your health problems, but like they say, precaution is better than cure.