Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I am 22 year old male, I am suffer from hair loosing. How can it stop and want my lose hair. What should I do?
Hi doctor I am 23 year old and I am having acne problem from 6 year around but its not going to be well. Even I can't wash my face because of painful acne and my face skin is oily. Can I use retino-a 0.025% or 0.05% or glyco 6 glycolic acid cream on my face for acne? if yes please suggest me how to use it?
I am very fat and I had a lot of dark circle. So please can you tell me what can I do for these type of problems.
I am 32 years old . I am suffering from skin allergy from last 2 years, even I consulted skin specialist doctors. But it will never comes under control. After that I have taken one year homeopathic treatment. It also does not effected me. Still now am suffering. Please give me a solution.
In my skin having white spot what I do for that. This white spot look Like permanent skin. Please give me solution.
I have pimple marks on my face. It's sometimes pink in colour sometimes like dark spots. Currently there are no pimples on my face. Is there any home remedy to get rid of these spots on my face?
Just wanted to know I want to grow my face beard m from dehradun m not getting full beard which I want please suggest me anything that can help me safely to grow beard without any side effects. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.
Hi Dr, i'm 28 years Old and I have no beard and Moustache. How can I grow my beard. About it but No one told about the Potency of the Medicines. Every Dr. Suggest Arnica Montana but no one told about Potency Arnica Montana 6x, 6c, 12c 12x, 30x, 30c. So please Dr. help me I'm very grateful to you.
Sir There are some white spot are looking in before 4 month. I have not taken any medicine or something false. Please sir suggest me the right way to salve this problem.
How to remove mustache in my neighborhood some girl is facing this problem. Please help her hec coz of this she feels depressed.
I have lot of Dandruff. Any ways to control them. I generally use anti Dandruff shampoo regularly still Dandruff persists.
I'm having too much of hair fall. Almost my hair length is reduced to 1/4th in a year. I went for smoothening treatment as I have dry hair. What could be the cause and how to treat it and I also get pimples under my chin. Is it normal.
There are a variety of aspects of skin care that have to do with elements and habits that are outside the products and treatments one may use in order to get youthful looking skin and retain its natural glow. Here is a list of five mistakes that may be aging your face despite the best efforts in terms of skin care. Banish these habits today to ensure that you do not end up with wrinkles and fine lines prematurely.
- Make Up: While there is nothing wrong with using make up on a regular basis, the cardinal sin that many of us commit includes not cleaning the make up properly before we hit the bed. Many of us are so tired by the end of the day that we end up sleeping with our mascara and lipstick still on. The ingredients of such products can greatly alter the quality of your skin if left on for too long. You will need to allow your skin to breathe without any layers of make up so that your dead cells can get replenished and the elasticity of the skin is retained.
- Sun Exposure: Prolonged sun exposure without proper protection like a proper sun screen can lead to long term damage and skin diseases too. Not only should we remain in the shade with a large floppy hat whenever we are out in the sun, but we should also do a little research and get the best SPF possible that will also suit our skin. Also, we should avoid staying the sun for too many hours in a row.
- Hydration: Many of us make the mistake of having sugary drinks and other beverages when the skin actually needs plenty of water for proper hydration. The skin tends to get dehydrated quickly because of the constant exposure to the world outside and all its micro particles that we catch from pollution and general dirt and grime. Therefore, it is important to replenish the skin with the clear goodness of natural water rather than drinking too many sugary beverages that can harm the collagen and break it down in the long run.
- Sleep: Late nights at work or play can both be extremely detrimental for the skin as the skin needs some rest in order to get the regeneration process going in a smooth manner. Tired looking skin with dark circles can give way to crow's feet and fine lines that look very unbecoming on a young person.
- Too Many products: Ensure that you use only a few products for a prolonged period, rather than using too many products and changing them often. This will keep the skin looking fresh and young.