Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinayak
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VinayakYour feedback matters!
The air conditioner dehydrates and dries out the skin. How do we tackle this problem? Could humidifiers be helpful. Any alternative which is cheap and can be used to add moisture to a dry room?
Did you know that gymming can cause hair fall?
This is why.
1. Gymming suddenly increases our body's requirements for nutrition, especially protein. But we don't supplement enough. So all the protein gets diverted to our muscles, leaving nothing for our hair. So make sure you supplement your diet with more eggs and lean chicken, more fruits and veggies, more paneer and soya, fresh juices.
2. Gym instructors often modify our diet a lot. This sudden diet and physical activity modification is stressful for our body. So make sure you go slow and easy. Start with less strenuous exercises.
3. Some gym instructors suggest you take steroid injections to build muscles. This is a strict no no! the hormones will wreck havoc on your hair!
4. Sudden weight loss is again a stressful event for the body. So as I said earlier, go easy with your exercise regimen. Step up gradually. Don't target too much weight loss in a short span.
5. Make sure you get enough rest as well as gymming will make you feel tired initially. And sleep is the time when our body heals.
Keep these points in mind to prevent hair fall.