Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VinayakYour feedback matters!
I am loosing hair very rapidly. Please help me to stop this hair fall and suggest me permanent solution without side effected.
Sir I have itching in my anus not too much. But sometimes its itching very much so please suggest me some medicine. These days I am using panderm +
Hi Mere hair bht jhad gae hai bht si Jagah me to bilkul hair nhi hai bilkul plane hsi pls btaiye mai kya kru jisse hair us Jagah pr jldi aa Jae.
How to grow hair thick and strong? My hair is not thicker and strong and can see my scalp outside. Please help me.
Sir I'm 30 married women mere back side me hips area bahut kharab he red pimple type he. And feel depression sir please muje koi gel ya tube bataye jisse me ye skin smooth n brightness kar saku.
I am 29 years old male and I have blackheads on my face from 6 years my skin is oily skin what should I do.
How to get rid of skin diseases and prevent from skin infections and control it? Please send me answer very soon.
Primarily common among middle-aged women, rosacea is a disorder which is characterized by redness and pus-filled bumps and blisters on the chin, cheeks and the forehead. As time progresses, these red bumps can get aggravated and result in other complications. It may also affect other parts of the body such as the back, neck and the chest. If the eyes are affected, then they might appear to be watery and bloodshot. It can also lead to formation of bumps and pimples on the face.
The exact cause of rosacea has not yet been ascertained. However, certain factors have been known to act as catalysts in the development of this disorder, such as problems of the blood vessels. It may also be caused by fungus and microscopic skin mites. Though more research needs to go into it, but psychological factors are often considered to be important reasons behind this disorder. Some other risk factors of rosacea are:
- Gender: It is more common among women
- Complexion: People with fairer skin are at a higher risk
The symptoms of this disorder can vary among individuals, but they all share a few common symptoms. The major symptoms of this disorder are:
- Bumps and pimples: Similar to pimples, pus filled bumps and pimples are a few common symptoms.
- Flushing: A flushed face or a face that appears reddish is one of the most common symptoms indicative of rosacea.
- Visible blood vessels: The blood vessels on the face tend to become visible.
- Thickening of the skin: The skin tends to thicken and enlarge, caused by the presence of excessive tissue.
- Stinging and burning: One may experience burning sensations and inflammation on the face.
There are two primary methods of treatment and the required type is decided upon after a through diagnosis of the symptoms. They are-
- Medications: Topical and oral medications can be administered to treat symptoms of pimples, bumps and the reddish hue on the face. Medications help you manage the symptoms and prevent them from aggravating or resurfacing.
- Surgical procedures: Surgical procedures for rosacea are aimed at reducing the excessive facial redness, remedying blood vessels that are visible and correct other deformities if required.
There are certain preventive measures that you can adopt, them being:
1. Avoid direct exposure to the sun
2. Don’t overdo your exercise sessions
3. Avoid eating spicy foods
4. Take steps to minimize your stress levels. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.