Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VinayakYour feedback matters!
I am having a lot of acne on my face It reduced a week ago but its again starting and my face has big pimples which is very irritating i've tried steaming but it doesn't work please suggest me something And I have a question Does masturbation cause pimples?
Hello Doctor, I want to ask that I have tiny black spots on my nose, it is inside the skin, can you tell me what is it and some methods to cure it. Thank you.
I am suffering from pimples and blocked and some skin problems what are the cures for these problems.
What are causes of hair fall and how to reduce it? Is there any medicine available to avoid hair fall and to restore filled hair.
I am 25 years old. I facing hair fall problem. I used mx2 solution and hairless tablets. If I stop the use of it again I hair fall vigorously, I observed. Can you give me best advice or tabs for solution?
I have some skin problem just below my hip and on my hip even. It has become dark in colour and is very much itchy. Due to the itching it gets scratched and blood comes out of it. I am having this problem since 6 months. And from past 2 weeks the same thing has occurred on my back and under my knees. Please suggest me something for this.
My hair are loosing thickness at some places on my scalp. The density seems to be fine, hence, it does not seem tgat the roots are getting affected. Please advise some remedies.
I am 25 years old. My symptoms are heaviness in head, headache, trembling, palpitation, deep breathing, incontinence of urine, nervousness, restlessness, pressure in eye, problem seeing in sun light, forgetfulness, dry lips etc. Please help me.
On my face there are to much pimples. Due to this there are too much dark spot. Now I am using paste of juice of neem , honey , turmeric , gram flour. Is it good? How many days it take to overcome pimples?
Hi doctor I got rashes in my genital areas. I am 19 years old. I have been taking terbicip for two days, once a day. And have been applying terbinafine as well. Reply as soon as possible.
Hello doctor my self sharad. I am 28years old man. My colour I so dull. I have blackish body. My face has also very dull what should I do for attractive looking.
A rash on your child’s body or their regular cough bouts can sometimes be triggered by an allergy. We can excuse it by calling it a common flu or a heat rash, but the reason behind it might be something you are not aware of. Your child might be allergic, and it is imperative for you to find out that exact thing your child is allergic to, it can be dust, nuts that you may think is beneficial for your child’s health or even the fabric of the clothes you put on them. Allergies are caused when children come in contact with allergens, which can he inhaled, injected or even eaten unknowingly. If you see any of the symptoms of allergies, consult your doctor at the earliest and do not treat it lightly.
Some common triggers for allergies
These are divided into four groups
- Foods: Certain foods like peanuts, eggs, milk and it products which you feed your child might be triggering their allergy.
- Outdoors: When kids play outside pollens from trees or flowers might causes allergies. Even insect bites and stings are a major trigger
- Indoors: Animal fur or hair and even dust mites and mold that exist in your house can trigger an allergy
- Irritants: Common irritants like cigarette smoke, perfumes or even car exhaust should be watched out for.
Symptoms of common allergies
- Nasal Congestion: It is referred to as stuffy nose, which is very common in kids. Allergies are the most common cause of chronic nasal congestion (a stuffy nose) in children. Sometimes a child’s nose is congested to the point that he or she breathes through the mouth, especially while sleeping.
- Allergic rhinitis (hay fever): It is also common and its symptoms include a runny or itchy nose and constant sneezing. A child with allergies may also have itchy, watery, red eyes and chronic ear problems. Even though it’s commonly known as “hay fever,” allergic rhinitis isn’t triggered by hay and doesn’t cause fever.
If you suspect your child has an allergy, make an appointment to consult a specialist. Start a diary before the appointment and keep track of what symptoms your child experiences and what you think causes them.