Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VinayakYour feedback matters!
One of the best skin doctors ever. When you don't find a cure for your skin problems. Please visit this doc.
I am losing hair quickly and I am over weight, I want to loose my weight I am suffering from thyroid.
What can be the possible side effect if I have wart similar disease on my right hand and I prefer to go with surgery?
I have a problem that all my body is in fair colour except my hands and face. This is nt frm my childhood. At a age of 12, I used an ayurvedic medicine along wd honey for asthma. My face is oily and I am a person who exposed to sun daily. My age is 24 now and height is 5.10"
What to be done in order to cure the dandruff as I have lot of it and want to get rid of this problem.
I am 23 m.I lost much hair due to bad hostel water and acidity, stress problem. How to grow them back on head. I heard egg yolk once a week help to grow new hair. Pls reply with solution.
I have black spots and as well as pimples also. I'm using black spots removing creams but there is no change. For that what should I do? And my skin is fastly getting oily.
I have pimples from last 5 to 6 years. I got many scars and holes on my face, still I am having pimples on my face. By the way I used eukroma plus cream for few months, at that time scars were removed and pimples are also stopped, later after stopping the cream I got pimples again. Please tell me how to get rid of pimples and it's scars.
Hi I'm 25 years old pregnant with 8 months n i am suffering from huge skin rashes all over my stomach, hands n my legs. My gynecologist suggested me to have a blood test n d reports came normal. Next she suggested me to consult a skin specialist n she suggested some creams like diprovate, liminosite n sivon tablet .I regularly massage it on my body but d rashes r going worst day by day. I am really very worried for my baby. Can it harm my baby? How can I get rid of those rashes pls help me?
Scars are referred to as marks left on the skin or body tissue, caused by an accident or injury. Scars are part of the natural healing process that takes place after an injury. When the white blood cells attack bacteria, they cause physical changes to the underlying skin cells around the area, thereby leading to the formation of a scar.
There are different types of scars, caused due to different factors. Some of the commonly occurring scars are:
1) Atrophic scars - These types of scars are flat against the upper layer of the skin. This type of scarring is caused by hyperpigmentation and is marked by discolored parts and patches of the skin. Initially, they are red, dark and raised. With the help of medicines and passage of time, they gradually fade away.
2) Hypertrophic scars - These types of scars appear to be elevated or raised and are caused as a result of a disparity in the production of collagen (connective tissues). These scars do not extend beyond the outline of the original wound, and can remain for a period 2-5 years. Hypertrophic scars turn flatter and paler with the course of time and with the help of requisite medication.
3) Keloid scars - Keloid scars tend to appear when the skin goes through an aggressive healing process. This causes thick, dark, clustered scars to form, which are often in contrast with the surrounding skin. Secretion of excess collagen on the affected area can also be a cause of keloid scars. Although medications are used, the most effective way to remove keloid scars is through surgery.
4) Scar contractures - This type of scar is caused due to burns. Burns present on the joints and creases stiffen the affected area, causing difficulty in movement and flexibility. Deep contracture scars may in some cases lead to dysfunctions in nervous and muscular activities.
5) Acne scars - Acne and pimples are acute skin problems, and the marks they leave behind are long lasting. Acne scars are caused due to severe acne and show differing patterns when it comes to their shape, type, and depth. In fact, the treatment for acne scars varies depending on these factors.
Related Tip: Homeopathic treatments for clear skin?