Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I had pimples and acne on my face before it was to much on my face but now it's improved well but now my face had some marks of pimples on face so what can I do for my face?
I read somewhere that anger anxiety stress can darken facial complexion. Before one month someone very close cheated me so badly I was totally disturbed And I was having a mixed feeling anger anxiety but now I realize that I should not waste my precious life for that person. So I want my confidence and Old myself back. I was not dark in complexion but from last One month my face looks so dark and dull I have dark circle also. If it is due to stress or anger than is there anything that could bring me my fare and bright skin back. I don't want any side effects of medicine so I would prefer some homeopathic treatment. please help it is very important for me to GEt my confidence back:)
Hi I am a sikh boy the only reason I am concerned about my beard growth. On my cheek side there is no growth. So please help me decide what to do.
I repeatedly pricked the upper part of my upper lip (not the lip, the part where a moustache grows). Now that area has turned black due to bleeding so many times. It is not a scar im sure (plus theres still hair that grows from there so more affirmation). I have had this before and it took a very long time (about two months) and I used Melalite forte and at times onabet b. I want to know how I can remove this quickly.
Hi, my mom is suffering from kidney problem from about 7 years and now her consulting doctor recommended dialysis, but we don't want to go for that yet as it have to be continue for lifetime once started. Her current Urea level is 125 and Creatinine is 7.5, please suggest if there could any alternate option available, even if Ayurvedic can do something.
Face was burn 4 month ago by explosions of body spray in fire. Now the facial skin has already been recovered, however there is dark spot /marks in face which is not faded away yet. Kindly suggest the medicine or curative process in order to remove such dark portion from skin.
Dear doctors, I am having excess of hair loss and white hair at age 21. What could I do to control it?
Hey Actually I have very itching between my legs in my underwear. How should I get rid of this I can't sleep at night I am facing this problem for last five days I am taking some medicine cream clot-gm , quadriderm cream, bactafuz and also moxiclave, mycet-10 , nokicef-cv. Please help me to get rid of this.
Hi My skin becomes dry after every bath. My skin fairness is also getting reduced. I need some tips to increase fairness and get supple skin.
I get tanned very soon even if I am out for few time and how do I improve my fairness, i am a medium complication guy.
I am male, 31 suffering from male pattern baldness last 6-7 years. Last few years I used minoxidil 5 with 1 mg finpecia, last 1 year using minoxidil 10 with 1 mg finpecia. But no such improvement in frontal and back side baldness, please suggest some medicine.
I have a wheatish complexion with oily and acne prone skin. I want to turned it into glowing shinny skinthatshould be radiant flawless. How can I do this in a easy way as I don't that much time to give for skin?
Dermatitis is a disorder where inflammation on the skin is caused. It is also known as eczema. Itchy, erythematous, vascular or crusting patches appear on the skin. Dermatitis denotes an acute condition, and eczema refers to a more chronic condition of the disease. Any form of dermatitis can be cured effectively using homeopathic medicines. Homeopathy helps in decreasing the severe itching associated with the disease and also the frequency of relapse.
Here are some primary homeopathic medicines, which are used in the treatment of Dermatitis:
- Sulphur: This is said to be the best homeopathic medicine for treating Atopic Dermatitis. Very effective results are obtained when sulphur is used to cure dermatitis. It is used mainly when the skin gets excessively dry and develops scales, accompanied by itching. The itching reaches its peak during the night and is followed by a heated sensation in the affected area. In cases where sulphur is used, the skin looks dirty and unhealthy. The patient also has an increased craving for sweets and tends to avoid bathing.
- Graphites: This medicine is the best natural remedy for Dermatitis which occurs in the folds of the skin. It may occur in the folds of the elbow, knee, behind the ear and neck. There may be rawness with the itching and eruptions occur in the skin folds. Glue-like discharge from the affected area is also indicated. Graphite also treats eczema on the face, nose, chin and the eyelids.
- Rhus Tox: This is an effective homeopathic medicine used in the treatment of dermatitis due to asthmatic disorders. Rhus Tox is used when the skin turns red in color, and the itching is severe. Fluid-filled eruptions appear on the skin. Scaling of the skin is also common among asthmatic patients who develop dermatitis. Rhus Tox is usually used for dermatitis, which happens during the monsoon.
- Mezereum: This is a very useful homeopathic medicine used for treatment of dermatitis where weeping eruptions appear on the scalp. The medicine is also used to cure oozing eruptions, which occur on the scalp. Mezereum is used when a thick scab is formed on the scalp which discharges thick pus. Ulcers and vesicles are likely to appear on the scalp.
- Natrum Mur: It is used in cases of dermatitis where dry eruptions occur along the hairline, or in the margin of the scalp. Crusting takes place along the hairline as well. The patient develops an extra craving for salty food.
Homeopathy is a very effective form of medicine used for the treatment of dermatitis and there are homeopathic remedies for all types of dermatitis conditions. Not just the symptoms but the entire disease is cured from its roots using homeopathy.