Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinay Sarvotham
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vinay SarvothamYour feedback matters!
I am a Tech Support Executive.From last 1 year I was suffering from severe lower back pain,because of my pain I was not able to sit somewhere for long time and I tried varieties of treatments like Allopathic medicines, Ayurvedic medicines but the pain was as it is.My suituation was wanting me to quit my job. That time one of my friend suggested I can see an Acu Craino specialist by name Dr. Vinay Sarvotham.I came to Banglore and underwent his magical treatment for 2 weeks and returned to my home free from pain and any spine related problem.
I developed severe pain in my neck radiating down to my hands and at times bouts of dizziness.I consulted many doctors for the same but they couldn't spot the problem and the pain continued.I had read about Dr.VinaySarvotham in Banglore who cures these problems by Acu Craino therapy.I came to Banglore and underwent his magical treatment for 2 weeks and returned to home free from pain.God bless you drvinaysarvotham.
I was suffering from slip disc in lower back.And because of my pain i was not able to do anything.I saw an article about dr vinay sarvotham in TIMES OF INDIA and i went to see him.He healed me just within 7 days.Dr Vinay Sarvotham is really a great spine specialist.
I am suffering from headache from 10 days at evening it starts and at night about 12 o clock it ends.
Sir/madam I would like to ask you about acnes. I have acnes on my face n their marks also. Is there any permanent solution of this?
I have so many pimples on my face daily one pimple come I am not even using any type of cream but then also they do not go tell me what should I do to get rid of them?
Dr. On my face there is pimples spots and I want to lighten the spot so can you please tell me some cream or home remedies or some medicine to do that.
When it comes to the brain, simple yet easy to make juices can make a lot of difference. These juices not only improve your memory, but are of great help to the cognitive functions as well. While green tea is a known component of increased brain function, there are other drinks too, which can charge your brain over the long term if consumed daily:
- Beet juice: Apart from being a nutritional powerhouse, beet juice is a great source of nitric acid. The latter helps with blood flow in the body. A smooth blood flow, on the other hand, helps the brain in functioning properly. A study has found that people who consume beet juice have an increased circulation in the white matter resulting from an increased brain activity. This juice is sweet in taste and can be consumed every alternate day.
- Berry Smoothies: Acai is a fruit which has a South African origin and hits the top of the list when it comes to brain assisting food. It increases the flow of the blood and dilates the blood vessels. However, this is extremely expensive. Berries also have a similar effect on the brain, but they are less powerful in nature. What can be done is to mix a little ingredient of Acai in frozen berries juice and drink the same every day. Frozen berries retain the freshness and the nutritional benefits. This drink will improvise your brain and increase blood flow in the body.
- Pomegranate juice: Pomegranate is a great antioxidant and it very aptly limits the free radicals from damaging the brain cells. Antioxidants are also credited with increased blood flow and protection of the heart. A healthy cardiovascular system is synonymous to an increased brain function. What is surprising is the fact that Pomegranate has more antioxidant content compared to red wine and green tea. Pomegranate juice can be consumed daily during the morning or afternoon.
- Carrot juice: Carrot is known for its healthy components that are beneficial for the eyes. Recent studies have revealed that they are great for the brain too. Like other colored vegetables, they are a great source of antioxidant and have a high content of beta-carotene. Carrot juice can reduce the inflammation of the brain cells and improve memory. Carrot juice is not at all bitter and the same can be consumed every alternate day after your meal.
- Cocoa: A Harvard study revealed that two cups of cocoa on a daily basis greatly helps a person in improving memory. Cocoa contains flavanols that keep the blood pressure normal and relaxes the blood vessel linings. Cocoa is also known to be a great antioxidant agent that limits the free radical to affect the brain cells. Cocoa should not be overloaded with sugar and should be consumed hot before starting your day.