Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinay Sarvotham
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vinay SarvothamYour feedback matters!
I am a Tech Support Executive.From last 1 year I was suffering from severe lower back pain,because of my pain I was not able to sit somewhere for long time and I tried varieties of treatments like Allopathic medicines, Ayurvedic medicines but the pain was as it is.My suituation was wanting me to quit my job. That time one of my friend suggested I can see an Acu Craino specialist by name Dr. Vinay Sarvotham.I came to Banglore and underwent his magical treatment for 2 weeks and returned to my home free from pain and any spine related problem.
I developed severe pain in my neck radiating down to my hands and at times bouts of dizziness.I consulted many doctors for the same but they couldn't spot the problem and the pain continued.I had read about Dr.VinaySarvotham in Banglore who cures these problems by Acu Craino therapy.I came to Banglore and underwent his magical treatment for 2 weeks and returned to home free from pain.God bless you drvinaysarvotham.
I was suffering from slip disc in lower back.And because of my pain i was not able to do anything.I saw an article about dr vinay sarvotham in TIMES OF INDIA and i went to see him.He healed me just within 7 days.Dr Vinay Sarvotham is really a great spine specialist.
Home therapy for blood purification as I am facing lot of pimples on my face and indigestion sometimes.
Yauvan pidika or acne vulgaris is an inflammatory skin disorder which is prevalent in both males and females. When the sebaceous glands present on skin produce excessive sebum, the hair follicles present on skin get clogged leading to the formation of acne. According to ayurveda, kapha, pitta, rakta and meda or fat dhathu are responsible for producing acne.
Ayurvedic treatment aims to eliminate the problem from its root. Herbs like Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa), Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia) and Kushta (Saussurea lappa) are known for their properties to reduce acne. Turmeric (Curcuma longa) and Chandana (Santalum album) are also effective in treating acne. The application of Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans) and Khas-Khas (Vetiveria zizanioides) is believed to provide satisfactory results. Neem (Azadirachta indica), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) are known for their blood purifying properties, which can lessen the occurrence of acne and pimple in the long run.
The following are some of the ayurvedic remedies for treating acne:
- To reduce the growth of pimple, rub powder of jamun (Syzygium cumini) seed and apply it on the pimple.
- The peel of orange has medicinal properties that can be used effectively in the treatment of pimple. Make a paste of orange peel powder and rose water; apply it on your face on a regular basis. It is an effective remedy that cures acne and improves the skin tone.
- To achieve an immediate result, apply a paste of lodhra (symplocos crateigodies), vach (acorus calamus) and dhania (coriander). Improvement will be noticed within 7 days.
- A paste of red chandan (red sandalwood) and jaiphal (nutmeg) are also effective in reducing the appearance of acne and pimples.
- Apply a paste of masoor dal (red lentils) with milk, ghee and camphor on your face. It reduces the appearance of acne and clears the scars which are left behind.
- Prepare a paste of lemon, kalaunji (seeds of fennel flower) and milk. Apply it on your face on a regular basis before going to bed. Wash your face with lukewarm water in the morning. This remedy ensures speedy disappearance of acne.
- Make a mixture of nimbu (lemon), extracts of tulsi (basil) and black kasundi (coffee pods), dry it in sun and apply the mixture on face. It is a powerful remedy that is known to cure the problem of acne.
Besides these home remedies, a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle will also enable you to reduce the risk of recurrent acne. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
Sir/madam, I am 21 years old. I get shiver of my hands when I lift any few weights for ex. Recently I played volley ball the shiver was continued for few days. Even if get some anxiety my total body shivers slightly legs most. How should I get it controlled. Please suggest best remedies.
My son aged 27 years is having acme scars on his face, he used to get pimples on his face, but not the pimples have stopped, but their scar has remained on his face. Kindly suggest some cure for removing those scars.
Obesity and the Small Penis
Even in today's health-conscious culture, obesity continues to be a major problem. According to a National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 1 in 3 adults in America are considered obese. Clearly, obesity is a general health concern, but for men it can also be a penis health issue. And beyond health, there's another factor to consider: men who are obese tend to present with a small penis.
Small penis appearance
Does this mean that obesity causes a man's penis to shrink? Not exactly. Instead, being overweight causes the penis to appear smaller than it actually is.
Part of this is an illusion and has to do with seeing things in comparison. For example, imagine two men standing naked next to each other, each with an erection measuring six inches long and having the same girth. Assume they are the same height, but that one has a waist measuring 34 inches and one a waist measuring 44 inches. Because there is so much more mass "framing" the erection in the second instance, it is going to appear smaller than the erection on the first, leaner man.
But there are other, more insidious ways that obesity contributes to the appearance of a small penis. As stated, being overweight does not make the penis actually shrink. However, as a man's belly grows, so does his pubic pad. This area at the base of the penis grows out over the penis, hiding that portion underneath a layer of fat. It's estimated that every 40-50 extra pounds a man gains hides about an inch of his penis in this way. So his penis may still technically be six inches long - but with an inch hidden away, it appears to be only five inches.
How else does a small penis result from obesity? Well, obesity is associated with erectile dysfunction. Blood vessels are weakened by excess fat, so erections are not as full and strong, thus when the penis becomes erect, it often is not as long as it was in the past.
Fear of a small penis may cause some obese men to take steps to lose some of that extra weight - and that's definitely a good idea. Maintaining a healthy weight can pay off in many ways beyond just making a man proud of his penis. But it's important that a man, especially one who has been overweight for a long period of time, checks in with a doctor before beginning a new diet or strenuous next exercise routines.
That said, here are a few things a man can consider to help him fight his obesity.
- Eat around the food groups. Many men eat too much of certain foods, such as fatty meats or sugary foods, and not enough of healthier items like fruits and vegetables. By expanding the kinds of food he eats, a guy can eat healthier and lose weight at the same time.
- Choose smaller portions. It's not always necessary to "clean the plate" when eating. Men can try taking smaller portions or just eating until their hunger is satisfied, rather than feeling obligated to "eat it all."
- Exercise wisely. Not every guy can jump right into spending two hours working out or running ten miles a day. It's good to know limits and to start slow. Even just walking 30 minutes a day can be beneficial to a guy who is mostly sedentary.
More than just creating the appearance of a small penis, obesity can make it difficult for a man to properly tend to his penis health. This can more easily be accomplished through the daily application of a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The best crème contains both L-carnitine and L-arginine. The former is a neuroprotective ingredient that is excellent at keeping sensation alive in the penis. The latter is an amino acid that helps produce nitric oxide, which in turn helps keep penile blood vessels healthy.ly/1JdSXsN
I am 20 year old. I have an headache since last month. I have visited the ophthalmologist and my family doc. Problems - Right side of head paining. Eyes pain. Less light irritates quickly. Headache. Reading problems when material is near (have to remove specs ). Kindly suggest.
I had a sour (pimple) on my face a year ago and now it had left a small mark on my face can I do something for it to be like first how I was Tretinoin cream U.S.P Hytino cream Is the name of cream which I use.
Lybrate | Dr. Arijit Roy speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY