Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinay.R
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vinay.RYour feedback matters!
I am very uncomfortable feel in sleeping time. My bodies every part are pain in night I am student And not work hard.please help me.
Sir/madam, I want to know how to increase height and if I do gym inches age there is any problem that stop increasing height sir/madam.
Lots of men develop a penis rash at some point in their lives. In most cases, the penis rash comes quickly and leaves quickly. In other cases, it can hang around for a long time. Since penis health is something on the minds of most men, and because a penis rash can be a deterrent to sexual activity if a partner is made uncomfortable by the presence of one, most men want to determine the cause of any rash so that they know what steps to take to treat it.
Is it jock itch? A sign of a sexually transmitted infection? A reaction to chemicals in soap or laundry detergent? It can be any of these things - but can it also be due to a simple headache? The answer is yes - and no.
Not the headache, per se
Can a headache directly cause a penis rash? The answer is no. The stress or physical complications that result in the headache do not also cause a rash to burst forth on or around the penis. But if a guy experiences headaches - or fever, pains, etc. - regularly and therefore treats these ailments with certain medications, it is possible that those medications may bring about an unwanted penis rash.
Many people with headaches, arthritis, fever or similar ailments take non-steroidal anti-inflammatories (NSAIDs) to manage these issues. Although the name NSAIDs sounds strange, they are among the most common drugs around. That's because this class of medication includes the common everyday aspirin, as well as such popular drugs as ibuprofen and naproxen.
For most people, popping a few aspirin every now and then is not a big deal at all. But some people have what is called a fixed drug eruption (FDE) in response to NSAIDs. This is basically an allergic reaction, and it doesn't occur just to NSAIDs. Many other classes of drugs, including some antibiotics and sedatives, may provoke an FDE in a person who is allergic to them.
- So what is an FDE? It's a lesion that appears in response to a drug, typically between 30 minutes and 8 hours after taking it. The lesion is circular or oval in shape, often reddish or brownish in coloration. There may also be a blister with the lesion. Sometimes, more than one lesion will appear, especially if taking several drugs at once. When there is more than one lesion, they can have a very rash-like appearance.
- FDEs can show up anywhere on the body, including the penis. Often the penis rash they create is itchy or overly tender. Many men find that the presence of the lesions on the penis makes sex less enjoyable and may prefer to refrain from sex until the lesions have cleared up. Some doctors believe FDEs can be passed on, so wearing condoms during sex when an FDE is present is recommended.
- FDA lesions go away typically after a few days; however, if a guy continues to use the medication that causes the eruption, they are likely to come back. Consulting with a doctor about possible alternative medications is advised.
- When treating a headache results in a penis rash, there may be discomfort on the penis. Making use of a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help. If the lesion is "open" and oozing, avoid applying the crème. But if it is "closed," applying a crème with a combination of moisturizers, such as Shea butter and vitamin E, can help soothe the damaged skin and encourage greater healing. It also helps if the crème includes vitamin D, often called the miracle vitamin because of its propensity to enhance health.
I have acnes on my forehead from last 3 years , they are very small ,my skin is oily please suggest me what should I do ?
I face hairfall problem from 1 year please give me some advice to prevent hairfall and get hair growth??
As one of the oldest tree foods to be cultivated by humans, walnuts have long since been known as a wonder fruit that can treat and manage many diseases, even as it ensures that one gets to enjoy many other health and cosmetic benefits. This is a nutrient-laden dry fruit that can be eaten in any season and can also be used as a healthy snack.
Read on to know how walnuts can help you in the health department!s
- Weight Management: One can obtain weight loss by switching deep fried and other snacks with this fruit as the snack of choice. This will help in weight loss because it is known to be loaded with many ounces of protein as well as omega-3 fatty acids, which can make your metabolism work overtime so that you end up burning all that useless fat. Regular consumption of walnuts will ensure that you get the right amount of calories in just a fistful of this dry fruit. You can also combine this with almonds and raisins for a healthy breakfast, if sprinkled in your oats or any other cereals.
- Glowing Hair: If you have been facing problems like thinning hair, and hair loss as well as dandruff, then walnuts can easily come to your rescue. Eating lots of walnuts will help in restoring the oil and moisture balance of the scalp which will make your hair rich and bouncy again. You can also apply walnut oil to your scalp in order to boost the health of your hair to a great extent. This is due to the fact that walnuts contain Vitamin B7 which is known to prevent hair loss.
- Heart Disease: You can prevent a majority of cardiovascular issues and heart disease with the help of walnuts. This is due to the fact that walnuts also contain a lot of antioxidants, which can help in regulating the cholesterol levels as well. One can actually remove the bad cholesterol and keep the good cholesterol so that lifestyle issues and conditions like diabetes and heart disease can be avoided. One should have at least 28 grams of walnuts in a single day so that these kinds of diseases can be successfully prevented.
- Fertility: Walnuts are very important for male fertility. One of the main things in male fertility is the sperm, especially the quality of the same. So, if you have had a sperm test and it does not have very encouraging results, then eating walnuts can easily solve this problem along with whatever other medication you may be having for the condition. One should have at least 75 grams of walnuts every day in order to increase the vitality of the sperm for those men who fall in the age group of 21 years to 35 years of age. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.