Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vinay.rYour feedback matters!
Acne can be a recurring and problematic condition that not only affects adolescents, but younger and to some extent even older adults. Acne may not only cause a dent in your self-esteem, in worst scenarios, it could leave scars on your skin. However, holistic forms of medicine, such as Ayurveda can very easily provide relief from acne and help you regain your confidence. Some of the tips to control acne through this means are mentioned below.
Ayurvedic remedies for Acne
- Lemon Juice and Honey: Mix one tablespoon of honey with equal amounts of lemon juice. Apply small portions of this paste on pimples and even acne scars. Leave this paste on for about ten minutes or so and then wash it off with water. Use this remedy about 5 to 6 times a week and then for a few weeks to see improvements.
- Neem Leaves: Another great and easily available remedy, you can make a paste with Neem leaves by adding a slight amount of water. Apply this paste and keep it for sometime on you face before washing it off with water. This is a great remedy and is known to have worked very effectively with many people.
- Potato: You can rub potatoes on you face after slicing them or you can soak them in water and the use them on your face. It could be sliced, grated or even juiced as it can be applied in any form. It also helps your skin by clearing pigmentation problems.
- Papaya Milk: This is another wonder remedy, which is a really effective cure; although it can be a very sticky substance to handle. However, using it regularly and then washing it off with water can cure your acne problem very quickly.
- Lifestyle changes: Other habits and lifestyle changes are of great help in removing acne and acne scars
- Don’t try to scratch or touch your pimples
- Clean your pillow covers regularly
- Avoid oily and junk food
- Exercise regularly as it can regulate the metabolism of the body and help control acne
- Clean your face twice daily with a mild cleanser. But don’t scrub too hard and don’t clean more than twice as that will encourage more oil production, causing more acne.
Hi, i'm a 31 years old male and have backache for last 4 month in early morning. 5 am What should I do. Please please help me.
He goes for Peeing (loo) many times. When he is outside on job its all normal. But in room he goes in every 10-15 mins. He doesn't have Diabetes also. What are possible cases? Or is it normal? (He doesn't drink too much water too).
I am suffering from cough since 3 days, and also sneezes. Then what can I do for relaxing from those. And also stomachache.
Behavior of a child should always be closely monitored during his/her early development. Sometimes signs of several personality disorders tend to show up early in life. Proper monitoring of the child's behavior helps to identify the signs and properly diagnose the condition if the child is suffering from any potential personality disorder.
Here are a few facts you should keep in mind:
- You might often find it difficult to differentiate between the normal and abnormal behavior of your child. You might consult the pediatrician in this case to compare the child's general behavioral patterns with that of other children in the same age group.
- It is very important to understand your child's development process. It helps you to interpret his/her behavior and to identify signs of personality disorder.
- There are a few common behavior patterns, which tend to act as a guide to understanding the behavior of your child. Some of these patterns should be encouraged as they lead to proper behavioral development of your child while patterns of negative behavior should be discouraged.
- You should also consult a doctor if your child shows negative behavior persistently even after disciplining measures.
- Being polite, doing chores on a regular basis, following instructions should be encouraged and rewarded as it helps in the proper personality development of your child.
- Behavioral patterns like an inclination towards defensive, regressive and aggressive behavior should not be encouraged but can be tolerated in certain situations like illness or in times of stress.
- Behavioral patterns like an increased inclination to violence or an excessive competitive attitude towards their siblings should never be allowed.
- Prejudice or racism, stealing or inclination towards substance abuse, angry outbursts point towards problems in the child's mental, physical or social well-being. You are also advised to take your child to a psychological expert to find out whether he/she is suffering from any sort of behavioral disorder.
- Your behavior also plays a major role in development of your child and his/her behavioral patterns. It is often seen that if a child is subjected to excessive physical, mental or emotional abuse or is engaged in too many curricular and extracurricular activities, he/she is likely to develop several behavioral disorders over time.
I am 30 year old, height 5.5, weight 71. My heart is paining since a year. What will be the reason behind this. It happens more in rainy days.
I've been coughing since 3 or 4 days. Is it getting serious. Should I take medication or wait for more days?
Which type of medicine is useful in erectile dysfunction impotence hardness and sperm quality quantity and motility.
I have got bitten by an insect below my eye. It is paining also. Give the suggestion. I am applying neosporin.
Piles, also known as hemorrhoids, are the swellings of the veins within the rectum which may burst and cause bleeding as well as pain. Ayurveda is known to provide relief from symptoms and with continued use, can also provide long term cures.
Prevention strategies for piles
Ayurveda stresses on leading a healthy lifestyle to minimize the chances of getting piles in the first place. Some of the lifestyle related problems that can lead to piles and thus need to be corrected are as follows:
- Leading a sedentary lifestyle with lack of exercise: This not only causes piles but also leads to other problems like heart disease and hypertension among other problems and thus, it is advisable to incorporate a certain amount of physical activity into your routine.
- Change the diet that can cause constipation and then lead to piles: Eating too much red meat without roughage, fried and processed foods like pizzas and dairy products like cheese, can make the food very sticky resulting in piles from the constriction of bowel movements.
- Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time: If you have been sitting on hard surfaces for a very long time, it may result in piles due to pressure on the nerves of the rectum for extended periods of time.
Ayurvedic Remedies for piles
- Sesame seed paste: Sesame or “til” is a good treatment for bleeding piles when applied externally to the affected area.
- Muli or radish paste: Again, a fine paste made from this vegetable is useful in the case of painful piles which are not bleeding.
- Ayurvedic oils and creams: There are multiple ayurvedic oils and creams which can be very effective in curing or at least controlling piles. However, it is best to go to your nearest ayurvedic doctor for proper steps.
- Bael fruit mixture: An ounce of ripe bael fruit, 180 grams of sugar, black pepper powder in relevant quantities and 7 grams of cardamom powder can be mixed and had twice daily as an effective cure for piles.
- Buttermilk: Butter milk mixed with salt and black pepper in small amounts is known to be a very effective remedy for piles; but has to be consumed on a regular basis for at least a couple of months.
- Hareetaki with jaggery: One of the most popular forms of piles treatments, the fruit peel of harad or hariteeki should be taken with a cup of jaggery every night before bed time to soften stool and also cure piles.
- Radish juice: Extracted radish juice is also know as a great cure for constipation as well as lessening the symptoms of or curing piles.