Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Suffering from chronic indigestion and acidity problem for past 16 years. Lost appetite and hunger and suffering from sleepless ness. Also.
I have heard a lot about enzymes and digestion–how are they related? Which enzymes aid in the digestion process?
Hi. Doctor I have problem with my abdominal pain in left side. It has been scanned and discovered hernia. doctor suggested to repair it via surgery. It is ok.
I have been diagnosed with ulcers in the terminal ileum. The biopsy did not reveal either TB or chronic disease. However the doctor has suggested me to have AKT 4 and Mesacol OD. Kindly suggest if I should continue this medication or change medication and have medicines for normal ulcers as I do not have TB or chronic? How long should I continue having this medication even without any specific disease? is there any alternate treatment for these non-specific ulcers?
I have tightness in my chest and upto the throat and feeling breathlessness. Is this due to gas or something else.
My ovulation day was 26august and we had an intercourse till now im facing often urination continuous headache and feeling tired sleepy and lil bloating have not done any test yet. Very confused.
I am 39 years old. I have some acid coming to my throat after eating and at sleeping. I feel like vomiting. I have constipation also. Suggest me the remedy?
Sir my digestive system is very weak If I take milk at night then it doesn't digest and my Stomach become bad next day and weight is decreasing day by day what to do?
Sir, may I be suffering from acidity? There is problem of indigestion. Worst case is if I take tea then I feel like boiling in my stomach. If in the morning I do not eat for 2 or 3 hours there is lot of problem in my stomach. Everyday there is a headache. May headache be due to acidity problem. My hair are also failing. It has been happening from 6 or 7 years. I am 23 year old. Or I feel too much anxiety . Please tell me the treatment.
I have a problem of acidity. Also there is a major problem of piles I have made a operation related to this but it is of no use please give me some advice about that n also I cannot get my stomach clear very well for three to four days after eating as much as I want.
I am having frequent gas problems. Also I am having frequent acid reflux issues for a good amount of time. Need some suggestions what to do. Also need reference of a good gastroenterologist near kandivali east.
hello! I am 26 years male from India. I have been suffering from upper abdomen and chest pain followed by dryness in mouth and a very rare a week breathing problem. Also sometime I suffer from Headaches. I work in an NGO. Earlier I was not giving attention towards my meal. During the morning I do my breakfast at 9: 30 am, lunch at 3 pm and dinner at 10 pm. I also cannot digest spicy food at this moment. When I eat spicy food, I vomit due to a feeling of stomach fullness. All the Doctors that I have been treated told me that I have been suffering fro Gastritis. Please help me out whether it is sure or not? Also please share if it is related to any heart problem?
I have lower abdomen muscle strain stress and pain for five years due to wrong exercise in gym. I had ultrasound mri scan but nothing found. Please give me advice.
Dear Doctor, I am 45 years male and want an advice is that my stomach making sound like Gurgle/growl during night after having dinner since last a week. I have bit gas and acidity problem. Request suggest.
My sister aged 65 years. She was suffering from gb stone. She has been operated on 26th may 2015. After operation surgeon told that there was cancer in gb and lever. We have removed the parts. But it can spread again, we will do chemotherapy but the patient is very weak she can not afford the therapy. I want to know there is any treatment for her. What we would have to do? thanking you. Regards
The pain in my back and side was so bad that I scheduled a doctor's appt. After speaking with a nurse and determining it may be gas, I cancelled apt and purchased GAS-X. The gas moved around and that is it! The pain is amazing. GAS-X provided NO relief as of yet. What should i do now?
Do you feel your stomach bloat after meals? If you notice, this doesn't happen after every meal? Only at times. And at other times when you eat specific foods. Well, there are foods cause your stomach to bloat, so the wise thing to do is to know about them and avoid them!
Here are a few of the biggest criminals:
1. Cold drinks: Yes, these carbonated drinks have numerous side effects on your health. One of them is that they bloat your tummy. Beer happens to fall in this category too.
2. Dairy Products: For the lactose intolerant, dairy products are almost like poison. The intolerance can be mild, moderate of severe, but one of the symptoms is gas. You can try to limit your consumption of dairy products.
3. Apples: Apples and pears are known to contain a high percentage of fiber. While they are important for us and should be eaten, if is good to know that they can affect sensitive tummies. Eat bit by bit, and if it helps, peel the skin and then eat.
4. Few Vegies: While they are excellent health foods, asparagus, cabbage and broccoli are the vegetables which cause gas in the stomach, which in turn leads to bloating of the tummy.
5. Sodium: Sodium is also another reason for bloated tummies, so it is advised to limit salt intake.
6. Fast Foods: Fast foods like sausages, fried foods, ice cream, sweetened products , etc are known to cause the belly to bloat.
7. Rice Preparations: Rice is known to swell up inside the stomach once it gets water, hence making the stomach feel bloated.
8. Hard Drinks: Alcohol is also said to add weight near the stomach and make it feel bloated.
Related Tip: What Causes Acidity? Understanding its Symptoms and Causes