Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Vinay B NYour feedback matters!
I am having mild pain in my upper abdomen. I am burping more often. Bloating in stomach after having food. Acid reflux is common mostly in night. When I eat food I get severe pain in upper abdomen. I also noticed some weight loss. Please Advice some medicines.
I have been suffering from stress and insomnia for the last couple of years. On an average, I am able to sleep for less than six hours a day. For the last few months, I am feeling weak, physically and sexually. It feels like that there is some sort of hormonal imbalance. I also have been suffering from IBS for the last six years. It suddenly started in late 2010, when I was still attending college. Then it stopped for around a month, then restarted, and any gastroenterologist is unable to cure this. However, I feel both these issues (weakness and IBS) are not directly related, as IBS is six years old, but this feeling of physical and sexual weakness is just a few months old. Please advise.
I am suffering from gallbladder stone. Dr. Say operation. So. Kindly guide me. Operation is necessary or not. And please suggest medicine and dite pln. Also.
What so ever I eat my stomach is vibrating all the time I think I have a gas problem please tell me the solution.
I am 22 Years old male I got gastric I used eno and dehydration powder but when I eat enough food I got again gastric so please suggest medicine for permanent gastric.
I am suffering from acidity and gas problem from last 3 months. Whenever I eat anything, acidity started. What should I do? Thanks.
Cystitis is a condition which is characterized by bladder inflammation that is usually a result of bladder infection. This disorder is very common among women. The condition tends to get better in a few days without any treatment. In case of chronic cystitis, long term treatment may be required.
Common symptoms include excessive urination (may be dark in color) and a burning pain during urination. One might feel generally unwell, tired and may experience cramps in the lower abdomen. In case of children, there may be a rise in the body temperature, coupled with weakness and vomiting.
- Engaging in sex (irrespective of whether one is using protection or not) can result in this condition.
- Inserting objects such as tampons into the urethra to release the bladder can most definitely result in this condition.
- Using contraceptive measures such as diaphragm.
- It occurs when bacteria which is present in the bowel or on the skin comes in contact with the bladder via the urethra. Women are at an increased risk as their urethra is shorter and the anus is close to the urethra.
Homeopathy and Cystitis
Homeopathy is a system of treatment that is natural and holistic. It does not have any side effect like the other conventional treatments. The various homeopathic remedies for cystitis are –
- Cantharis: Cantharis is a homeopathic remedy that is very effective in treating infections. In case of bladder inflammation and pain while urinating, this remedy is preferred. For cystitis with an inflamed bladder as the root cause, this remedy is very effective.
- Apis Mellifica: In case of chronic bladder infection, Apis Mellifica is administered. It cures the inflammation and also gets rid of the swelling. This also helps in relieving any burning symptom that you may experience while passing urine.
- Staphysgaria: Staphysgaria is a homeopathic remedy which is used to treat symptoms of cystitis that include a sharp pain in the urethra accompanied by involuntary discharge of urine. There may also be a constant urge to urinate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.