Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. VinayYour feedback matters!
I am male. 21 year old. Have a problem of masturbating very frequently. i am addicted of masturbation. I tried hard to avoid of masturbation but every time I failed. and this causes weakness in me and hair fall. What should I do? Please help.
My face skin tone is entirely different from my rest of body, what should I do to maintain the proper skin tone in whole body.
You may lose 50 to 100 strands of hair each day. Yet the thinning of your scalp hair is almost unnoticeable owing to the simultaneous new hair growth filling up the bald spots. But hair loss occurs if this cycle of shedding and growth gets distorted. Stress and an unhealthy lifestyle take a toll on your hair as well.
The following is a list of the types of hair loss that are caused due to high levels of stress:
- The body secretes hormones such as non-adrenaline or Norepinephrine and cortisol in response to stress. These hormones force a large number of hair follicles into a static phase, hindering new hair growth. As a consequence, simple activities such as combing or rinsing the hair might cause hair fall in large strands which do not get replaced by new hair again. This abnormality is known as Telogen effluvium .
- Trichotillomania is a condition characterized by one pulling out his/her own strands of hair forcefully; most often triggered by negative thoughts or other psychological disorders such as depression or excessive frustration, boredom, stress or tension.
- Alopecia areata is a condition caused by severe stress wherein the immune system of the body attacks the hair follicles, results.
Other lifestyle-related factors can also have an adverse impact on the hair growth. Let us see how:
- Excessive hair styling or hair treatments with hot oil actually swell up the hair follicles. Chemical therapies, dyes, flat irons, blow dryers or bad brushes as well as a range of hair dressing techniques such as hair extension, application of coloring agents, gels and hair sprays further affect the individual strands of hair.
- A junk food diet rich in salt, sugar and saturated fats but less in essential nutrient content can tremendously affect your hair.
- Smoking inhibits blood flow to the hair follicles and interrupts the process of hair growth and hair fall.
Environmental factors such as pollution from:
- Car exhaust fumes disrupt the keratin (protein formation) in the hair structure, making it fragile.
- Cigarette smoke contains carcinogens that weaken one s hair follicles.
- Dust particles trigger allergies giving way to inflammation or scalp infections.
- Over exposure to the sun causes brittle, dry and lifeless hair, mainly characterized by split ends.